LES Black Friday Mega Thread Starts At .....

Comments

• @bikegremlin said:

@AuroraZero said:

@bikegremlin said:

@AuroraZero said:

@bikegremlin said:

@dosai said:

@FrankZ said:
    I'm all for helping

Flagged this post for NSFW.

Saving this for closer inspection and scrutiny.

Fortunatelly, my colleagues, bosses, and clients would mind if I didn't share stuff like that with 'em.

What did I miss? Don't be holding out on the ol' Yeti now.

You missed @vyas - and you know it!
    :)

Of course I missed his smexy ass, but I want NSFW stuffs. A Yeti has needs you know.

I got you, man:

No guard, spinning towards the hand - 100% not safe for work!

Damn that is hot brb!!!!

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

@ReliableSite_Radic said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said:
    I wish to purchase dedicated server, thank you.

@ReliableSite_Radic

@Nekki and I are looking for a Black Friday deal on the i9-14900K. @suh is watching too! Any chance for us? :)

https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/24-core-server/intel-core-i9-14900K-192GB

Already listed, already sold out.

I had checked again, and I had seen they were gone. But thanks for your kind reply! Maybe next time for me.

Great deals for the guys who got them! Best wishes with BF sales! Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• @Otus9051 said:

also sydney sweeny

Had to highlight this overlooked gem here. Lil' bit under the radar for some, but gaining in popularity. Respect, child. Now stop throwing your youth away on hosting forums.

Thanked by (1)Otus9051
  • I really need a new dedi this BF. Preferably before the Terrahost BF special expires.

• @Nekki said:
    I really need a new dedi this BF. Preferably before the Terrahost BF special expires.

I've always wondered what do you do with all those dedis? (aside from storing your pr0n stash)

• @Nekki said:
    I really need a new dedi this BF. Preferably before the Terrahost BF special expires.

Wait for them deals from crunchyboi

• NekkiNekki OG
    edited November 2023

@Murv said:

@Nekki said:

I've always wondered what do you do with all those dedis? (aside from storing your pr0n stash)

I only run one at a time now. Previously I had a couple of Plex servers running for me and friends/family with another testing server for some IPTV related stuff but that's all moved to app hosting/NAS devices inside my house.

My sole dedi now does duty as a remote desktop, whatever storage needs I have, running stash, video encoding/converting/rencoding and just occasionally, the sort of ren'py VNs I don't want anywhere my personal laptop.

Thanked by (1)Murv
  • @sh97 said:

@Nekki said:

No idea who that is. I do like crunchy food though.

• @Murv said:

@Nekki said:

It sounds like he's looking for a replacement, not an additional, hence it's maybe not more than one. As long as the disk space or whatever is large enough.

Thanked by (1)Nekki
  • @Nekki said:

@sh97 said:

@Nekki said:

It's @crunchbits
    He claims he is premium

• @Nekki said: I only run one at a time now. Previously I had a couple of Plex servers running for me and friends/family with another testing server for some IPTV related stuff but that's all moved to app hosting/NAS devices inside my house.

Ah, makes sense.

Recently I got into private tracker shenanigans but I'm too poor for dedi and NAS. Hope I can at least find some cheapo storage VPS for my Linux ISOs this Weeb Friday.

BTW, how much are you paying for that Terrahost special?
    Nice thing about them is that they aren't that picky about DMCA stuff. (at least for now)

@Nekki said: the sort of ren'py VNs I don't want anywhere my personal laptop

Do tell! I could use a few VN recommendations myself.

• NekkiNekki OG
    edited November 2023

@sh97 said:

@Nekki said:

@sh97 said:

@Nekki said:

It's @crunchbits
    He claims he is premium

I need more than claims, I need evidence!

Went to website, doesn't work properly, not prem.

• @Murv said:

@Nekki said: I only run one at a time now. Previously I had a couple of Plex servers running for me and friends/family with another testing server for some IPTV related stuff but that's all moved to app hosting/NAS devices inside my house.

Ah, makes sense.

Recently I got into private tracker shenanigans but I'm too poor for dedi and NAS. Hope I can at least find some cheapo storage VPS for my Linux ISOs this Weeb Friday.

BTW, how much are you paying for that Terrahost special?

Renewal is 1,320 NOK/year, or $120/year. Delightful deal for an i3 with 2TB storage.

Nice thing about them is that they aren't that picky about DMCA stuff. (at least for now)

I don't do anything that could possibly attract the attention of DMCA-type folks, so not worried about that.

@Nekki said: the sort of ren'py VNs I don't want anywhere my personal laptop

Do tell! I could use a few VN recommendations myself.

Honestly, most are crap, but hilariously so. I'm not sure they're going to be of interest to you as they're typically not weeb-fodder.

• @Nekki said: Renewal is 1,320 NOK/year, or $120/year. Delightful deal for an i3 with 2TB storage.

Delightful indeed.

@Nekki said: Honestly, most are crap, but hilariously so. I'm not sure they're going to be of interest to you as they're typically not weeb-fodder.

I'm not a picky eater as long as it at least has a plot or something resembling one.

• @terrahost -dono, give this poor weeb some storage deals.
    I'll pray to my waifu gawds for your well being.

• @Murv said:

@Nekki said: Renewal is 1,320 NOK/year, or $120/year. Delightful deal for an i3 with 2TB storage.

Delightful indeed.

@Nekki said: Honestly, most are crap, but hilariously so. I'm not sure they're going to be of interest to you as they're typically not weeb-fodder.

I'm not a picky eater as long as it at least has a plot or something resembling one.

In that case, have a look at Being A DIK. As a warning, it's nowhere near finished.

• @Nekki said: Being A DIK

What a name.

Let's see...
    Man, why did it have to be 3D... Does it at least have a flat lady?

• @Murv said:

@Nekki said: Being A DIK

What a name.

Let's see...
    Man, why did it have to be 3D... Does it at least have a flat lady?

I think so. I can't claim to have exhausted all the potential story avenues and haven't played the latest eps, so not 100%

Thanked by (1)Murv
  • Woo hoo my poor wallet and shitty spending habit is ready

Thanked by (1)GeekWanderer
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

An undisclosed LES provider in preparation for the Black Friday deals:

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @bikegremlin said:
    An undisclosed LES provider in preparation for the Black Friday deals:

Gonna sue that guy is not handsome enough

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• Can't wait~♪ Can't wait~♪
    This year i will use an ipv6 VPS to reduce costs.

Thanked by (1)Murv

( ๑´•ω•)۶”ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

• @Konbu said:

Can't wait~♪ Can't wait~♪
    This year i will use an ipv6 VPS to reduce costs.

WTH guys? Where all da wild womens at?

• @dosai said:

indian uncle detected

youtube.com/watch?v=k1BneeJTDcU
    All of my VMs: https://nodecheck.net/s/otusibrc/

• it's so quiet here

• Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @tuc said:
    it's so quiet here

It’s not BF yet.

Also, take some responsibility. You’re not a paying customer waiting for the entertainment to show up. If it’s quiet, why don’t you start building DA HYPE yourself?

Thanked by (2)FrankZ tuc
  • rip wallet

• How 'bout a lil contest until BF officially starts (00:01 UTC November 24th, 2023)
    I'll gift a month of Crunchyroll to the person with the most kawaii anime waifu GIFs here.

• 1 point for each waifu GIF
    • 0.50 extra point if you also talk about anime/waifu/weeb stuff in your GIF post
    • 0.25 extra point for each thanks given to your post

Rules:

• At least 3 months old account.
    • 2D anime GIFs only
    • Min. 20 GIFs to be eligible.
    • No repeating the same GIF.
    • Tag messages containing your waifu GIF with #NekkiChanBestWaifu
    • If for whatever reason I'm not able to gift a month of Crunchyroll I'll try to give something equal in monetary value.

This discussion has been closed.