VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @tulipyun said:
    It's bad!

128 MB
    15 GB
    10 TB

@ATLZ007B

Consider this a one-time compensation for Virmach ever offering an extremely low-cost VPS. But I will not continue to support them for similar activities in the future.

But I feel deep malice that it's even named AdorableDearest-VM.

FUCK!

It's certainly adorable!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

@jungleparrot said:

@VirMach said: Non-payment. If you paid make a ticket with payment information, but I think your card was rejected ad probably shows as "pending" and will drop off your statement in however many days your company does it in.

I saw the charge go through authorization when I placed the order, but just looked and it already fell off. I used a virtual credit card with a low spending limit, I am guessing that probably caused it to get rejected on the actual charge. Don't worry about it, that is on me.

Want me to tell you what you would've gotten?

LOL

• Anybody got their NY servers up?
    My NYCB030 and NYCB043 are down.

• Status says "Update -- all servers except storage services are being power cycled to fix a potential secondary issue discovered." but it seems like 20 minutes power cycle so VirMach probably burned down something in DC while doing mass reboot.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Be honest, how long was spent dreaming up delightfully cursed combinations?

• @ruets said:
    Be honest, how long was spent dreaming up delightfully cursed combinations?

Probably not long, it comes naturally, with many many years of experience!

• @VirMach ~~ 128 MB 15 GB ~~
    I see many similar results; this must be the outcome designed by extremely greedy individuals. It cannot be random. I used to not believe that VirMach would toy with customers, but this time I fully believe it

Thanked by (1)HiEndSoul
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Jab said:

Keep the drumroll going there's also going to be another big reveal. I just have to focus on NYC right now.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @tulipyun said:
    It's bad!

Consider this a one-time compensation for Virmach ever offering an extremely low-cost VPS. But I will not continue to support them for similar activities in the future.

In psychology, your behavior can be described as Stockholm Syndrome.
    Please seek help from local distinated institution for the sake of you mental health

smartass shitposting satirist

• @ben said:
    @VirMach ~~ 128 MB 15 GB ~~
    I see many similar results; this must be the outcome designed by extremely greedy individuals. It cannot be random. I used to not believe that VirMach would toy with customers, but this time I fully believe it

The guy who created and implemented a plan that made 39% of his clients "really mad" must be pretty desperate/perverted, and luckily some of us helped him out this time.

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• @VirMach said: Keep the drumroll going there's also going to be another big reveal. I just have to focus on NYC right now.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• JabJab
    edited November 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    Please seek help from local distinated institution for the sake of you mental health

Bold words from Flying_Chinaman, talking from experience?

Thanked by (1)Daevien

• ChemicalBenefit-VM
    4 cores
    6144MB RAM
    75GB NVMe
    1500GB monthly transfer
    TYOC005

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• I've definitely had benefits from chemicals before.

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@tulipyun said:
    It's bad!

No, I did get some very attractive plans from virmach, some of which shouldn't have been enough to cover his costs, but now we're both clear :3

Thanked by (1)HiEndSoul

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• @yoursunny said:
    ChemicalBenefit-VM
    4 cores
    6144MB RAM
    75GB NVMe
    1500GB monthly transfer
    TYOC005

Why can you get Tokyo (TYOC005) when it's not even on the list? :'(

• @yoursunny said:
    ChemicalBenefit-VM
    4 cores
    6144MB RAM
    75GB NVMe
    1500GB monthly transfer
    TYOC005

What have you done, I can hear them here in Poland.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

edited November 2023

Okay wait I can say this part really quickly before I have to leave again but for @jungleparrot probably another 30 minutes to an hour of drumroll.

WHMCS did the thing it does where it marks people that have no active services currently as inactive. And it auto hides inactive, so the list I was using wasn't the full list.

What this means:

• Some of the people that got 128MB may be getting upgrades, if the next plan is worse, I'll keep them the same. If they love their 10TB bandwidth they can ask for it to be rolled back.
    • Don't worry, some people are going to be getting the 128MB that they rightfully won. So please no complaints that you didn't get the plan you were supposed to, we'll make things right.

(edit) so glad I waited before activating the rest.

• @VirMach said: Some of the people that got 128MB may be getting upgrades,

Too late, they already chargeback :-D

• The upgrade:
    100GB NVMe
    10000GB monthly transfer
    3 cpu
    128MB RAM :lol:

• I see some/most of NYC is back.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

let's see how many supposed big boys come in as crybabies.

Thanked by (3)tototo DanSummer bakageta

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @VirMach said:

@Jab said:

Keep the drumroll going there's also going to be another big reveal. I just have to focus on NYC right now.

This time, you've deceived a group of people who have always trusted you. You might feel quite satisfied.

• My mystery box looks like a PURPLE.
    DearestViolet-VM

• edited November 2023

@tulipyun said:
    No, I did get some very attractive plans from virmach, some of which shouldn't have been enough to cover his costs, but now we're both clear :3

Typical stage of denial, our MJJ shepherd community coach Chad @FrankZ will provide you emotional support

@VirMach 256MB should be the minimal RAM, even so, it is still needed to tweak the kernel parameters

smartass shitposting satirist

@Flying_Chinaman said: @VirMach 256MB should be the minimal RAM, even so, it is still needed to tweak the kernel parameters

Yeah for the mystery box the minimum was going to be 384MB, I have no idea what happened. I'm just following orders and creating these how they were listed by me a week ago.

• 99% of mystery box buyers think they will not get these.

Three worst plans:

1 core, 128 MB RAM, 20 GB NVMe, 1 IPv4, 500 GB Transfer
    1 core, 128 MB RAM, 15 GB NVMe, 1 IPv4, 10 TB Transfer
    1 core, 384 MB RAM, 10 GB NVMe, 1 IPv4, 128 GB Transfer

• @tototo said:
    99% of mystery box buyers think they will not get these.

Three worst plans:

1 core, 128 MB RAM, 20 GB NVMe, 1 IPv4, 500 GB Transfer
    1 core, 384 MB RAM, 10 GB NVMe, 1 IPv4, 128 GB Transfer

But after virmach's kind intervention and changing the abundance of the program, I see that most people get it:

Have fun with @VirMach

Alright activating the new rightful 128MB recipients so they can chime in on the whining before we switch over the people that shouldn't have gotten that one to what it needs to be next.

Thanked by (3)tototo FrankZ wankel
  • This year's Black Friday is a day worth celebrating for VirMach; they sold a significant amount of 128MB products at $20, marking a miracle in VPS sales history.