[Crunchbits] Halt Hunger Hoard Hardware -- Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

• @yoursunny said:

@crunchbits said:

@terrorgen said:
    Can bait me more with BGP?

theyve been processing them for vds/dedi stuff, but I dont think it's going to be free on the VPS unless you send in a photo wearing a Crunchbits tshirt out in public or doing pushups.

It's already done.

is that a greencloud pen?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @bdl said:

@yoursunny said:

@crunchbits said:

@terrorgen said:

theyve been processing them for vds/dedi stuff, but I dont think it's going to be free on the VPS unless you send in a photo wearing a Crunchbits tshirt out in public or doing pushups.

It's already done.

Oh shit. Shots fired!

Thanked by (2)bdl FrankZ
  • 1.5G plan has 78 avalible while 4.5G plan still out of stock
    burh💀

• @bdl said:

@yoursunny said:

@crunchbits said:

@terrorgen said:

It's already done.

....and GetServers jacket?

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• @Dazzle said:

@bdl said:

@yoursunny said:

@crunchbits said:

@terrorgen said:

It's already done.

....and GetServers jacket?

And Polyester pants B)

Thanked by (2)yoursunny FrankZ
  • @crunchbits said:

@terrorgen said:

@crunchbits said:

@taizi said:
    will "THE MASTER OF BAITING" restock?

Yes, we will have more within 12 hours.

Where to get the T-shirt?

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• bdlbdl OG
    edited November 2023

@terrorgen said:

@crunchbits said:

@terrorgen said:

@crunchbits said:

@taizi said:

They were doing a giveaway January this year - I actually requested one (on OGF) but it never turned up :lol: I've been naked ever since...

• crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider

@bdl said:

@terrorgen said:

@crunchbits said:

@terrorgen said:

@crunchbits said:

@taizi said:

They were doing a giveaway January this year - I actually requested one (on OGF) but it never turned up :lol: I've been naked ever since...

Maybe a second chance will come for Christmas. Though you're pretty cool, maybe a second chance can come now.

Thanked by (2)bdl user123
  • Those who have made a small donation to a food bank and sent proof via DM, when will the one year period be added to their subscription? :)

• @inosau said:
    Those who have made a small donation to a food bank and sent proof via DM, when will the one year period be added to their subscription? :)

It's usually pretty quick, within 24 hours for me :)

@inosau said:
    Those who have made a small donation to a food bank and sent proof via DM, when will the one year period be added to their subscription? :)

Definitely before the first year is up. :)

No, I have a few pending in the inbox now. They'll get copied over and handled this evening. Being the first normal day after the sales weekend was hectic.

Thanked by (3)bdl AlwaysSkint FrankZ
  • @crunchbits said:

@inosau said:

Definitely before the first year is up. :)

No, I have a few pending in the inbox now. They'll get copied over and handled this evening. Being the first normal day after the sales weekend was hectic.

Indeed, it was a busy weekend with crazy deals. You deserve to get some rest🍹

Thanked by (1)crunchbits
  • Rent a A6000 server on vast.ai, and then realized it's provided by crunchbits. :o

Thanked by (1)crunchbits

@0bserver said:
    Rent a A6000 server on vast.ai, and then realized it's provided by crunchbits. :o

:o

Many have found such forbidden knowledge, though they've been 100%'d for awhile.

Thanked by (1)0bserver
    edited November 2023

I think everyone has been caught up. If I missed any let me know (DM is fine too). We tossed a little more on top for a final donation to the org to close the event out.

We'll call it here for the +1 event/eligibility, really cool how much support it got.

@AuroraZero I know I read it and replied to see if you were still in the market but I can't find it now, but hats off for running MC this year. Yours free for a year if you want it.

• nice,thx crunchbits

• also, can i ask,i got my service after 27th. but I donated to zlib before that. can I eligibility for the +1 event or give me a chance to donate now?

• FAT32FAT32 OG
    edited November 2023

@FAT32 said:

donate to our preferred local food bank

!remind me in 1 day

Ok apparently I only got reminded (by myself) 5 days later, the offer most likely not active anymore but still since I promised to donate to food bank.

Crunchbits' Feed Someone For A Day, We'll Feed Your Idling Addiction For A Year Promotion.

• The event has concluded, but I would like to commemorate the end of BF/CM and the arrival of December. 🎉

:heart: @crunchbits

• @0bserver said:
    Rent a A6000 server on vast.ai, and then realized it's provided by crunchbits. :o

Now we know how provider is raking in billions millions thousands per hour and can afford to play games with LowEnders.

Thanked by (2)FAT32 crunchbits

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

@yoursunny said:

@0bserver said:

Now we know how provider is raking in billions millions thousands per hour and can afford to play games with LowEnders.

...at least until the AI fad dies down

Thanked by (2)FAT32 FrankZ
  • This is a great idea @crunchbits !

VPS providers to check out:

• @crunchbits said:

@terrorgen said:

Thanked by (2)bdl crunchbits

• @yoursunny said:

@crunchbits said:

@terrorgen said:

is that a greencloud nipple?

Thanked by (1)user123
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@yoursunny said:

@crunchbits said:

@terrorgen said:

wait, you have friends?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

@yoursunny said:

@crunchbits said:

@terrorgen said:

wait, you have friends?

He's crashing someone's holiday party. Look at the faces. They're all looking to see who this guy is that just posed in front of them.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@skorous said:

@cybertech said:

@yoursunny said:

@crunchbits said:

@terrorgen said:

wait, you have friends?

He's crashing someone's holiday party. Look at the faces. They're all looking to see who this guy is that just posed in front of them.

lol

Thanked by (1)user123

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @hapkido said:

@nightcat said:
    I like crunchbits vps, except high ping latency for me .

Yap, me too, like crunchbits!

Only problem for me is the latency, waiting for Asia offerings from crunchbits!

Should be coming up after your Asia tour right @crunchbits ? B)

yes me too, I bought storage vps from crunch but the latency was crazy huge that I no longer wanted to pay for another month

• @cybertech said:

@yoursunny said:

wait, you have friends?

I suppose it is DALL-E; he blurs it so people think it is real.

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• Waiting for my BGP session.
    @crunchbits would be my 8th transit provider.

@bdl said:
    is that a greencloud nipple?

I haven't sold the naming rights of my nipple.

@cybertech said:
    wait, you have friends?

These are fellow players of the outdoor game Geocaching.
    We use million dollar satellites to find tupperware in the woods.

@skorous said:

This is an event to celebrate the 31st anniversary of a player's 21st birthday.
    22 player accounts attended this event.
    At least half of them know me by my account name.

Thanked by (2)bdl skorous