VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• edited December 2023

@skorous said:
    That depends. Is that situation 'proclaiming innocence to a dubious crowd'? If so, then I'll wager you're right as it is straight out of the playbook after all.

Is there a possibility that his detection system is a crock of shit?
    He is not tech savvy, but he is fooled by the detection system developed by a rookie (or scammer) and is smug about it. B)

If you take such a detection system as an authority, then it means you are not tech savvy either (or not capable of independent thought) :3

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Jab said:
    @VirMach what do you think about just refunding @tenpera for that DALZ007 so he can live his life free of this forum? ^.-

I know, I know, thousands will come :D

Okay but what about DALZ007? Will it also be able to get a life?

• @VirMach said: Okay but what about DALZ007? Will it also be able to get a life?

I don't know, check Network Status, maybe there is something about DALZ007.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

This is a "Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat" thread.
    It is not an insult, abuse, or hate thread.
    If you are only here at LES to do those things in this thread, you wouldn't last long.
    Try providing some value by assisting other members, or making valuable comments in other threads.
    Being balanced goes a long way to not making you look like just another dick.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    If you are only here at LES to do those things in this thread, you wouldn't last long.
    Try providing some value by assisting other members, or making valuable comments in other threads.

What did I tell you big boy?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @FrankZ said: Try providing some value by assisting other members, or making valuable comments in other threads.

DICKS.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@dyfkz1l said: He is not tech savvy

Imagine genuinely believing this, and then purchasing a VPS from a company ran by the person you just called not tech savvy. I mean okay sure, everyone makes mistakes I suppose.

Thanked by (1)bakageta
  • @VirMach said: Imagine genuinely believing this, and then purchasing a VPS from a company ran by the person you just called not tech savvy. I mean okay sure, everyone makes mistakes I suppose.

cociu did good!

Kinda shitty example /s

• @Jab said:

@VirMach said: Imagine genuinely believing this, and then purchasing a VPS from a company ran by the person you just called not tech savvy. I mean okay sure, everyone makes mistakes I suppose.

cociu did good!

Kinda shitty example /s

Liar! You ain't sorry

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

sorrynotsorry

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @VirMach - still waiting for a reply to my migrate request. Please see Ticket #627496.

• @VirMach said:

@cgs3238 said:
    Still not managed to online chicken after ordered one week. @VirMach please have a check

Luckily hasn't been a week yet so close that ticket, then go to service details page, click modify service, then click "Issue? New Service" and open ticket using that button.

That's such a button hard to find...

• @dyfkz1l said:

@tuc said:
    I got some @VirMach good deals this BF B)

Details?

The magic boxes are really magic, and the discounts from Mega thread are really cool B)

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

What did I tell you big boy?

If memory serves me it was:
    "Come over and violate me like DMCA!"

:)

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• edited December 2023

@virmach
    If other accounts are not serviced, the current account will be deactivated as well?

• Okay, all my services have been suspended. I should avoid this provider.

Thanked by (1)Franzkafka
  • Woah, what is happening here.

• Virmach killed some chicks today, it was so scary. :'(

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited December 2023

there is a Chinese saying:

day time don't do guilty things

midnight knock door also not scared

Thanked by (2)abiaolaoge ehab

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited December 2023

@cgs3238 said: Okay, all my services have been suspended. I should avoid this provider.

Thanked by (2)imok ehab

smartass shitposting satirist

• oh no, I bought account from a scalper, now my services are suspended and the scalper will not reply, what should I do...

• @cybertech said:

there is a Chinese saying:

day time don't do guilty things

midnight knock door also not scared

“A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder“

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • I just received an invoice for renewing three VPS, but the NYBC035 node has been inaccessible since six months ago. It's been down for so long that it's almost comical – only VNC access works. Unable to revive it, I had to let go of all three VPS together. Renewing for a dead VPS is just unbearable.

• JabJab
    edited December 2023

@adef_1 said:
    I just received an invoice for renewing three VPS, but the NYBC035 node has been inaccessible since six months ago. It's been down for so long that it's almost comical – only VNC access works. Unable to revive it, I had to let go of all three VPS together. Renewing for a dead VPS is just unbearable.

You sure you re-configured IPs? You sure you are still on that node? This sounds little crazy? If network is configured correctly and there is no internet access do you have a priority ticket opened?

That node have 10 load on status, it must have at least some VPSes running :D

• I just received an invoice for renewing three VPS, but the NYBC035 node has been inaccessible since six mont

@Jab said:

@adef_1 said:
    I just received an invoice for renewing three VPS, but the NYBC035 node has been inaccessible since six months ago. It's been down for so long that it's almost comical – only VNC access works. Unable to revive it, I had to let go of all three VPS together. Renewing for a dead VPS is just unbearable.

You sure you re-configured IPs? You sure you are still on that node? This sounds little crazy? If network is configured correctly and there is no internet access do you have a priority ticket opened?

I certainly know that there are some VPS running properly on the NYCB035 node. It seems like you may not understand that a node can have some VPS running normally while others are experiencing issues. Oh, the TYOC038 node in the network anomaly report is an example of such a situation.

• imokimok OG
    edited December 2023

I can't insert an image using mobile. Can you?

https://imgpile.com/images/GFf9TL.png

What are the best specs Virmach has given us this BF?

• @cgs3238 said:
    Okay, all my services have been suspended. I should avoid this provider.

I am sorry for your loss🙃

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon
    💩:Virmach,Greencloud,Pacificrack really sucks

• @adef_1 said:
    I certainly know that there are some VPS running properly on the NYCB035 node. It seems like you may not understand that a node can have some VPS running normally while others are experiencing issues. Oh, the TYOC038 node in the network anomaly report is an example of such a situation.

Ah yes, avoid answering most of the questions - you know you don't need an excuse to just stop using that VPS/VirMach at all?

Thanked by (2)dgc1980 DanSummer

• @adef_1 said:
    I just received an invoice for renewing three VPS, but the NYBC035 node has been inaccessible since six mont

@Jab said:

@adef_1 said:

Just file a Charge back and don't use Virmach at all. It's done. Don't waste your time on Virmach.

Thanked by (1)strongjake1

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon
    💩:Virmach,Greencloud,Pacificrack really sucks

• @imok said:
    What are the best specs Virmach has given us this BF?

We're still waiting for the flash sales and other surprises, but so far we've had:

The best BF2023 Mystery Box was:
    5120MB RAM ; 3xCPU; 45GB Disk; 3.6TB Bandwidth for $20 for 2 years (5 winners?)

And the best NVMe1G-4G Discount voucher was 90% OFF

Thanked by (1)imok