VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@nightcat said:
    @VirMach
    Let's share information here

Sure , you are right,I have multi accounts. But I tried to explain here and submit ticket one year ago.
    [Requested Resolution] Account Issue Ticket #208133 11/25/2022 (22:17) and I submit all the payment detail and my other website account informations to prove it is necessary. I don't get t any reply in some months.

Here's all my instances
    tbao* from:2018-07 54 services(total including canceled) ,There are 6 servers left for website development.
    nightcat* from:2018-05 20 servicees (total including canceled) ,there's only 1 JP left
    All the services without refund

Did I sell the servers? No, I never transfer my servers to others ,all for myself.
    Did I make refund? No, I never refund my money except the duplication payment.

The only relation with j0rmo is I heard about a virmach aff site , It is quick and easy to find out which worth to buy.
    I know the owner is j0rmo later.

tbao* account received a transfer server because the old owner would drop it. I accept from the transfer. I don't think it is problem.,because you will verify the transfer first.

I help 1~3 person to setup the OS in these years. That's all the story.

virmach ,You can share all my server payment history and account history and ip history. and share your investigation.

Actually I just want to take back data because you suspend my servers without any email and
    information in advance.

You always have logic to connect me with others even in the ticket, so please share here. Thank you.

Okay I'm counting this as:

@VirMach said: Figure out who had what originally how it was sold, blah blah, map it all out and have one of you guys send it to me since no one seems to want to actually pay for the support work involved in sorting it out. Make sure you remember all the accounts and include them on there and complete the entire chain. and label who was responsible for creating them. If you all got it from the same point at any point in time, mention that. I'll look at one message from all of you collectively for free, so don't waste it I guess?

@nightcat confirm and I'll have a look.

• @cybertech said:

@KuYeHQ said:

@KuYeHQ said:

Just buy the extra support level for your major accounts to protect your services. I can assure you with the amount of time we've had to spend dealing with your shenanigans, it's a huge bargain.

You make me feel very scared, I will not believe you. In July and August, I thought it would be better not to hold any vps from vir. Now it will become a reality. Frankly speaking, my multiple accounts are buy others. the final purpose is not for reselling. The money I earned from reselling vir's vps only 10% of the money I bought from vir's vps. This is obviously an unqualified scalper. Finally, I will try to get it back through paypal 20% or even less money, because I usually use alipay to pay for vir's vps (alipay has no controversial features, otherwise I would give it a try)
    BYE VIRMACH

i suggest racknerd for you!

I suggest @MannDude for you.
    All their accounts are named Customer Privacy so that everyone is multi-account offender and they won't delete any account.

Thanked by (2)derekyang MannDude

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @SoftTron said:
    Hi to everyone

@VirMach i have one storage vps on LAXA004S., but its down and server locked on control panel.

On control panel´s issues, nothing about LAXA004S. and on general status page, server is online

Is only me or entire LAXA004S.?

@VirMach dont forget us :p

@SoftTron said:

@SoftTron said:
    Hi to everyone

@VirMach i have one storage vps on LAXA004S., but its down and server locked on control panel.

On control panel´s issues, nothing about LAXA004S. and on general status page, server is online

If your VPS is down it was powered down instead of a suspension unless something else coincidentally occurred around same time. Only thing I can do if we're contacted here is suspend you sooner instead of allowing leniency.

If it's down independent of that, then there will be a network status update soon.

• VirMach said: if we're contacted here is suspend you sooner

Good guy VirMach /s

Thanked by (1)VirMach

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @VirMach said:
    Also a reminder that this wasn't just like "oh, multi-account." They were related to the core smaller number of accounts that also had PayPal chargebacks, and other flags. As I mentioned this all started with about a dozen people but ballooned into large clusters and then after the other guy charged back some more a few other points were also added.

I don't remember exactly but four out of these five people are somehow connected to eachother so they should discuss with themselves how they're related. Maybe in clusters of two or three in some way.

@Franzkafka @nightcat @j0rmo @KuYeHQ @cgs3238

Figure out who had what originally how it was sold, blah blah, map it all out and have one of you guys send it to me since no one seems to want to actually pay for the support work involved in sorting it out. Make sure you remember all the accounts and include them on there and complete the entire chain. and label who was responsible for creating them. If you all got it from the same point at any point in time, mention that. I'll look at one message from all of you collectively for free, so don't waste it I guess?

You can just delete my virmach account, it is the simplest and most convenient way.

Also, I wouldn't order additional support for this delete operation.

While I could dispute you for the suspension on paypal, rest assured that I will not do so.

As for the account you mentioned in relation to me, feel free to do as you please as long as you are sure.

It is time to say GoodBye!

• i suggest racknerd for you!

I suggest @MannDude for you.
    All their accounts are named Customer Privacy so that everyone is multi-account offender and they won't delete any account.

Indeed, their service is fantastic.

Thanked by (1)MannDude
  • @VirMach Boss, my account has been suspended. I suspect it's due to the purchased account being involved. Before this, I attempted to merge accounts using push but was unsuccessful. I posted about this here five days ago. I'm not sure which other accounts are associated with mine. If there are any, please delete them and retain only my main account. This is a sincere and honest request, please don't overlook it.

Every dispute or ticket that gets opened it basically links to a new cluster of accounts and results in two dozen others being added. Seems like there's no way to avoid basically running it through everything because no one can resist doing it in this group of people. All the chickens lining up and volunteering to have theirs heads chopped off. So any parts I intentionally didn't go further on, they basically force it into my queue.

I think it's time to also check on all the other people we provided amnesty to and see what they've been doing on parole.

• @j0rmo said:
    You can just delete my virmach account, it is the simplest and most convenient way.

While I could dispute you for the suspension on paypal, rest assured that I will not do so.

As for the account you mentioned in relation to me, feel free to do as you please as long as you are sure.

This no longer makes sense, but I was curious about the number and specifications of the VPS you have (which have been stopped).

@ben said: If there are any, please delete them and retain only my main account.

Basically this is a good example of the mentality.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • hi,
    TYOC039 is down or not? I can't connect it.
    In clientarea it just show "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received"

• benben
    edited December 2023

@VirMach said:

@ben said: If there are any, please delete them and retain only my main account.

justdoitlai [at]outlook.com---This is my account. Please delete any other associated accounts, boss. Thank you!

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited December 2023

@j0rmo said:

@VirMach said:
    Also a reminder that this wasn't just like "oh, multi-account." They were related to the core smaller number of accounts that also had PayPal chargebacks, and other flags. As I mentioned this all started with about a dozen people but ballooned into large clusters and then after the other guy charged back some more a few other points were also added.

I don't remember exactly but four out of these five people are somehow connected to eachother so they should discuss with themselves how they're related. Maybe in clusters of two or three in some way.

@Franzkafka @nightcat @j0rmo @KuYeHQ @cgs3238

Figure out who had what originally how it was sold, blah blah, map it all out and have one of you guys send it to me since no one seems to want to actually pay for the support work involved in sorting it out. Make sure you remember all the accounts and include them on there and complete the entire chain. and label who was responsible for creating them. If you all got it from the same point at any point in time, mention that. I'll look at one message from all of you collectively for free, so don't waste it I guess?

bye Felicia

and have a Merry Xmas

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @VirMach
    what do you mean? your crazy!

• @tototo said:

@j0rmo said:

This no longer makes sense, but I was curious about the number and specifications of the VPS you have (which have been stopped).

$4.00 1C/384M/10G/250G
    $4.95 1C/896M/10G/1T
    $10.20 2C/2G/20G/2T

The last two were transferred from other accounts.

Thanked by (1)tototo
  • edited December 2023

The only relation with j0rmo is I heard about a virmach aff site , It is quick and easy to find out which worth to buy.
    I know the owner is j0rmo later.

I don't have any aff site, just some TG channels with names like monitor_???????.

@sunaihui said:
    @VirMach

This most likely means you should speak with @Franzkafka since about 40 accounts so far were linked to one of his two or three payment disputes. It's PayPal dispute ASSOCIATED. Doesn't mean it happened on the same account.

• @VirMach
    You are a villain, hell awaits you

Thanked by (1)fluttershy
  • edited December 2023

@sunaihui said:

@VirMach said:

@sunaihui said:
    @VirMach

This most likely means you should speak with @Franzkafka since about 40 accounts so far were linked to one of his two or three payment disputes. It's PayPal dispute ASSOCIATED. Doesn't mean it happened on the same account.

[redacted]!

Did you purchase or receive an account from someone on the forum or from a friend?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited December 2023

@sunaihui said:
    [redacted]!

LOL

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @j0rmo said:

@tototo said:

@j0rmo said:

$4.00 1C/384M/10G/250G
    $4.95 1C/896M/10G/1T
    $10.20 2C/2G/20G/2T

Thank you. If your account weren't suspended, I would have wanted it...

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown
  • edited December 2023

@sunaihui said: [redacted]!

@sunaihui said: You are a villain, hell awaits you

That's the spirit! feel better now? :)

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach said: This most likely means you should speak with @Franzkafka since about 40 accounts so far were linked to one of his two or three payment disputes. It's PayPal dispute ASSOCIATED. Doesn't mean it happened on the same account.

That would explain why @Franzkafka was acting strange. LOL

• @VirMach said:

@SoftTron said:

@SoftTron said:
    Hi to everyone

If your VPS is down it was powered down instead of a suspension unless something else coincidentally occurred around same time. Only thing I can do if we're contacted here is suspend you sooner instead of allowing leniency.

If it's down independent of that, then there will be a network status update soon.

Thanks for your reply.

Its not suspension, i use only about 5 minute per day to backup , so not motive and when stopped was on iddle.

Hope to have node working fine asap ( not locked ) to have access again to management.

Have some ETA for LAXA004S ?

• edited December 2023

@tototo said:

@j0rmo said:

@tototo said:

@j0rmo said:

$4.00 1C/384M/10G/250G
    $4.95 1C/896M/10G/1T
    $10.20 2C/2G/20G/2T

Thank you. If your account weren't suspended, I would have wanted it...

Not transferring, not selling, just to be deleted.

• @VirMach said: I think it's time to also check on all the other people we provided amnesty to and see what they've been doing on parole.

Do it, clear all flagged accounts, I would like to know if my account is in good standing. B)

• @qwerttgg said:
    hi,
    In clientarea it just show "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received"

Yes, it went down 11 hours ago.

• edited December 2023

@VirMach said:

@ben said:

@VirMach said:

[email protected] is my account. Please delete any other associated accounts, boss. Thank you!

The same. I only have one account that truly belongs to me. I just logged into the account I purchased and pushed the VM to my own account. If possible, please keep only my account and delete any other associated accounts. @VirMach If needed, I can PM you my email account information (I don't want to post it directly here to avoid search engine crawlers).

• @abiaolaoge said:

@qwerttgg said:
    hi,

Yes, it went down 11 hours ago.

bad news...

any progress on that? @VirMach