VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• I hereby here request we ban @jqr, it's all his fault.

Thanked by (1)jqr

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• also lets' jsut back to bashing VirMach, shall we?

Does anyone got any of those famous SSDs? Kioxia? Or they still not shipped and how yoursunny mentioned VirMach offices are like 100 meters from Post Office?!

• @Jab said: also lets' jsut back to bashing VirMach, shall we?

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Jab said:
    also lets' jsut back to bashing VirMach, shall we?

Does anyone got any of those famous SSDs? Kioxia? Or they still not shipped and how yoursunny mentioned VirMach offices are like 100 meters from Post Office?!

I found all of them plus their (expired) labels in a box recently.

Thanked by (3)Jab Wonder_Woman fan
  • @KuYeHQ said:

@skorous said:
    Well at least we now know who's doing the disputes. Maybe the other three will gang up on this one.

I spent five shares of money, PP can only get one back for me

No sympathy. Play by the rules and perhaps I'll care.

and the remaining four are available for vir without providing much service

He had to spend time ferretting you out so he's not all that far ahead I'm guessing.

so don't be a god.

Can't help what I am. :)

It's just the contradiction between an angry customer and a greedy and tossing business.

As they say, ,"You've made your bed, now lay in it."

Just watch it. Don't make some noble remarks like a clown

If I'm a noble god, which one of us is more likely the clown?

• @VirMach said: I found all of them plus their (expired) labels in a box recently.

I hope they went into servers!
    /s (because it's needed, it seems)

Thanked by (1)msatt

• @Jab said:

@VirMach said: I found all of them plus their (expired) labels in a box recently.

I hope they went into servers!
    /s (because it's needed, it seems)

they are getting getting installed to the replacement JP storage servers

• @skorous said:

Thank you for your wonderful comment, I just want to get out of the mud pit as soon as possible, not continue to wallow in it

Thanked by (1)skorous
  • I noticed that my BF 80% off code has expired🤣

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited December 2023

@KuYeHQ said:

@skorous said:

Thank you for your wonderful comment, I just want to get out of the mud pit as soon as possible, not continue to wallow in it

its hard when you are the mud pit that virmach is trying to clear

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @msatt said:

@nightcat said: Virmach, Please delete my account nightcat

Just think about what you are saying !!!!
    LES is not owned or associated with Virmach and uses this forum to provide / get feedback.
    I would hope Virmach would never action a forum post to delete an account. How do they know you are the real owner of nightcat?

But virmach know. I would not create more tickets to push my account to hell.

• @Virmach
    How's it going now?
    Please unsuspend my servers. I'll take the data.

Just think like that I rent your house and paying the money for you.
    Now you lock the door.

• @cybertech said:

When I decide to dispute through paypal, it means that I DON'T CARE. He does what he can do and I do what I can do ,lol

@KuYeHQ said:

@cybertech said:

When I decide to dispute through paypal, it means that I DON'T CARE. He does what he can do and I do what I can do ,lol

awesome! go all the way dude!

• edited December 2023

@Jab said: also lets' jsut back to bashing VirMach, shall we?

Yeah let's bang @VirMach

Tokyo storage node is dung ridiculous, even run a docker ps or htop will burst CPU to 100%

smartass shitposting satirist

• Slow inbound traffic , ask xTom to optimize their inbound bandwidth please

edited December 2023

@abiaolaoge said:
    Slow inbound traffic , ask xTom to optimize their inbound bandwidth please

From about now until maybe 10 hours from now, it's peak hours and the peaks in Tokyo are horrendous, especially incoming. Also I'm pretty sure that entire area just getting clogged up globally but I may be wrong. It probably dies down 10x on off-peak hours. Not like other locations at all, it's very skewed.

Also incoming attacks since we suspended like 0.1% of our customer-base for a valid reason, definitely completely a normal thing that mature people would do regardless of what 0.1% that ended up being, surely has nothing to do with who it was specifically.

Just think about this for a second though:

We probably suspend other abusers such as malware, phishers in a similar manner and volume every week. Not even once in a blue moon, and they pay full MSRP, basically never make a ticket claiming they're saints and did nothing wrong, and from those types of customers we get less payment disputes as well. Even from the people that buy services to use it to specifically send out and receive attacks before they're suspended, it's lower attack volume. I won't pretend like it's not impressive how dedicated a few dozen people with all the free time in the world are when it comes to their $5-10 a year specials that they only got to keep for maybe 2-3 years average after throwing away countless opportunities to discontinue their behavior.

Thanked by (1)abiaolaoge
  • edited December 2023

@VirMach said:

@abiaolaoge said:
    Slow inbound traffic , ask xTom to optimize their inbound bandwidth please

From about now until maybe 10 hours from now, it's peak hours and the peaks in Tokyo are horrendous, especially incoming. Also I'm pretty sure that entire area just getting clogged up globally but I may be wrong. It probably dies down 10x on off-peak hours. Not like other locations at all, it's very skewed.

Also incoming attacks since we suspended like 0.1% of our customer-base for a valid reason, definitely completely a normal thing that mature people would do regardless of what 0.1% that ended up being, surely has nothing to do with who it was specifically.

Could this be due to congestion on iperf servers?

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 585 Mbits/sec   | 112 Mbits/sec   | --
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 231 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 628 Mbits/sec   | 392 Mbits/sec   | 248 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 723 Mbits/sec   | 26.7 Mbits/sec  | 354 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 738 Mbits/sec   | 47.4 Mbits/sec  | 173 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 584 Mbits/sec   | 57.2 Mbits/sec  | 140 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 808 Mbits/sec   | 106 Mbits/sec   | 112 ms

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 613 Mbits/sec   | 72.0 Mbits/sec  | 251 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 238 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 617 Mbits/sec   | 368 Mbits/sec   | 241 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | busy            | 57.4 Mbits/sec  | 354 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 724 Mbits/sec   | 57.2 Mbits/sec  | 166 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 741 Mbits/sec   | 55.5 Mbits/sec  | 140 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 773 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 108 ms

Speedtest.net (Region: GLOBAL)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Location         Latency     Loss    DL Speed       UP Speed       Server

ISP: xTom

Nearest          0.87 ms     12.3%   866.34 Mbps    146.81 Mbps    GSL Networks - Tokyo

Kochi, IN        114.29 ms   0.0%    426.36 Mbps    420.24 Mbps    Asianet Broadband - Cochin
     Bangalore, IN    236.53 ms   0.0%    494.61 Mbps    311.35 Mbps    Bharti Airtel Ltd - Bangalore
     Chennai, IN      201.58 ms   N/A     461.98 Mbps    402.22 Mbps    Jio - Chennai
     Mumbai, IN       121.02 ms   0.0%    231.84 Mbps    557.07 Mbps    i3D.net - Mumbai
     Delhi, IN        171.52 ms   0.0%    9.40 Mbps      504.82 Mbps    Tata Play Fiber - New Delhi

Seattle, US      111.52 ms   N/A     392.29 Mbps    654.78 Mbps    Comcast - Seattle, WA
     Los Angeles, US  107.95 ms   0.0%    585.36 Mbps    746.26 Mbps    ReliableSite Hosting - Los Angeles, CA
     Dallas, US       140.51 ms   23.5%   440.90 Mbps    576.22 Mbps    Hivelocity - Dallas, TX
     Miami, US        180.94 ms   0.0%    368.48 Mbps    441.59 Mbps    AT&T - Miami, FL
     New York, US     165.44 ms   0.0%    541.53 Mbps    481.45 Mbps    GSL Networks - New York, NY
     Toronto, CA      171.86 ms   0.0%    535.12 Mbps    475.14 Mbps    Rogers - Toronto, ON

London, UK       246.22 ms   0.0%    390.59 Mbps    326.69 Mbps    VeloxServ Communications - London
     Amsterdam, NL    234.87 ms   0.0%    407.22 Mbps    309.88 Mbps    31173 Services AB - Amsterdam
     Paris, FR        262.67 ms   N/A     351.51 Mbps    307.41 Mbps    Axione - Paris
     Frankfurt, DE    265.56 ms   0.0%    470.04 Mbps    287.49 Mbps    23M GmbH - Frankfurt am Main
     Warsaw, PL       272.37 ms   0.0%    439.96 Mbps    276.15 Mbps    Play - Warszawa
     Bucharest, RO    247.06 ms   0.0%    370.93 Mbps    321.64 Mbps    Vodafone Romania Fixed – Bucharest - Bucharest
     Moscow, RU       305.51 ms   0.0%    452.06 Mbps    253.81 Mbps    MegaFon - Moscow

Jeddah, SA       312.33 ms   0.0%    392.35 Mbps    258.50 Mbps    Saudi Telecom Company
     Dubai, AE        292.07 ms   0.0%    526.64 Mbps    278.59 Mbps    du - Dubai
     Fujairah, AE     168.24 ms   0.0%    500.10 Mbps    467.39 Mbps    ETISALAT-UAE - Fujairah
     Tehran, IR       325.32 ms   N/A     391.32 Mbps    251.17 Mbps    Asiatech - Tehran
     Cairo, EG        278.62 ms   0.0%    446.88 Mbps    279.74 Mbps    Vodafone Egypt - Cairo

Tokyo, JP        0.88 ms     N/A     888.60 Mbps    886.99 Mbps    fdcservers.net - Tokyo
     Shanghai, CU-CN  61.12 ms    1.0%    620.19 Mbps    842.46 Mbps    China Unicom 5G - Shanghai
     Nanjing, CT-CN   35.19 ms    0.0%    572.64 Mbps    879.08 Mbps    China Telecom JiangSu 5G - Nanjing
     Hong Kong, CN    67.64 ms    N/A     640.47 Mbps    828.36 Mbps    STC - Hong Kong
     Singapore, SG    66.59 ms    0.0%    598.88 Mbps    827.76 Mbps    i3D.net - Singapore
     Jakarta, ID      85.78 ms    0.0%    579.90 Mbps    806.37 Mbps    PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia - Jakarta
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Avg DL Speed       : 479.82 Mbps
     Avg UL Speed       : 480.25 Mbps

@tototo said: Could this be due to congestion on iperf servers?

I'm also convinced 70% of the traffic to all virtual servers in Tokyo are just people constantly running YABS so this could very well be it as well. Anyway my comment was very much a quick wild guess, not in any way calculated so that could actually be it as well especially if your data represents that.

His screenshot just fit all the ratios I see on my end and if the entire region/network matches that 10x volume being crammed on peak hours then it just seemed like a perfect fit.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

See you when I get back ....

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Garbage merchant Refund !!!!!!

• @jqr said:
    I feel a liiiitle bit bad posting this, but, I also enjoy schadenfreude.

This is what went down between me and a scalper the other day. Redacted to protect the... innocent.

It was just perfect timing between our exchange and when the axe began dropping. 😬

Lol.
    You betrayed his trust.

edited December 2023

@VirMach said:

@tototo said: Could this be due to congestion on iperf servers?

I'm also convinced 70% of the traffic to all virtual servers in Tokyo are just people constantly running YABS so this could very well be it as well. Anyway my comment was very much a quick wild guess, not in any way calculated so that could actually be it as well especially if your data represents that.

His screenshot just fit all the ratios I see on my end and if the entire region/network matches that 10x volume being crammed on peak hours then it just seemed like a perfect fit.

its the iperf issue ( no i don't do this everyday)

-------------------- A Bench.sh Script By Teddysun 
    -------------------              Version            : v2023-10-15
     Usage              : wget -qO- bench.sh | bash
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     CPU Model          : AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor
     CPU Cores          : 2 @ 3693.060 MHz
     CPU Cache          : 512 KB
     AES-NI             : ✓ Enabled
     VM-x/AMD-V         : ✓ Enabled
     Total Disk         : 48.9 GB (4.6 GB Used)
     Total Mem          : 1.9 GB (489.1 MB Used)
     System uptime      : 131 days, 21 hour 16 min
     Load average       : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
     OS                 : Debian GNU/Linux 11
     Arch               : x86_64 (64 Bit)
     Kernel             : 6.4.0-1-amd64
     TCP CC             : bbr
     Virtualization     : KVM
     IPv4/IPv6          : ✓ Online / ✗ Offline
     Organization       : AS3258 xTom Pty Ltd
     Location           : Tokyo / JP
     Region             : Tokyo
     I/O Speed(1st run) : 645 MB/s
     I/O Speed(2nd run) : 1.4 GB/s
     I/O Speed(3rd run) : 1.5 GB/s
     I/O Speed(average) : 1204.9 MB/s
     Node Name        Upload Speed      Download Speed      Latency
     Speedtest.net    876.58 Mbps       892.74 Mbps         1.43 ms
     Los Angeles, US  731.38 Mbps       591.25 Mbps         104.93 ms
     Dallas, US       570.59 Mbps       636.59 Mbps         146.25 ms
     Montreal, CA     417.19 Mbps       518.95 Mbps         192.90 ms
     Paris, FR        308.20 Mbps       881.21 Mbps         289.05 ms
     Amsterdam, NL    204.54 Mbps       175.79 Mbps         262.90 ms
     Shanghai, CN     843.83 Mbps       495.22 Mbps         41.57 ms
     Chongqing, CN    31.51 Mbps        1.48 Mbps           301.02 ms
     Hongkong, CN     840.31 Mbps       680.19 Mbps         51.75 ms
     Mumbai, IN       674.94 Mbps       711.48 Mbps         122.49 ms
     Singapore, SG    818.35 Mbps       966.58 Mbps         83.27 ms
     Tokyo, JP        874.69 Mbps       879.64 Mbps         1.07 ms
     Finished in        : 5 min 38 sec
     Timestamp          : 2023-12-06 14:14:47 +08

• @VirMach said:
    Also a reminder that this wasn't just like "oh, multi-account." They were related to the core smaller number of accounts that also had PayPal chargebacks, and other flags. As I mentioned this all started with about a dozen people but ballooned into large clusters and then after the other guy charged back some more a few other points were also added.

I don't remember exactly but four out of these five people are somehow connected to eachother so they should discuss with themselves how they're related. Maybe in clusters of two or three in some way.

@Franzkafka @nightcat @j0rmo @KuYeHQ @cgs3238

Figure out who had what originally how it was sold, blah blah, map it all out and have one of you guys send it to me since no one seems to want to actually pay for the support work involved in sorting it out. Make sure you remember all the accounts and include them on there and complete the entire chain. and label who was responsible for creating them. If you all got it from the same point at any point in time, mention that. I'll look at one message from all of you collectively for free, so don't waste it I guess?

Have been with VirMach 7 years +.

There was a lot of fun long long time ago. Have even bought 70+ vps in the same time and renewed them 2 or 3 times as I remember. Whether you believe it or not, I'm not a scalper.

It's now full of disappointment.

Bye, VirMach.

Thanked by (1)j0rmo
  • @passwa said:
    Garbage merchant Refund !!!!!!

Suspended?

@cgs3238 said:

@VirMach said:
    Also a reminder that this wasn't just like "oh, multi-account." They were related to the core smaller number of accounts that also had PayPal chargebacks, and other flags. As I mentioned this all started with about a dozen people but ballooned into large clusters and then after the other guy charged back some more a few other points were also added.

I don't remember exactly but four out of these five people are somehow connected to eachother so they should discuss with themselves how they're related. Maybe in clusters of two or three in some way.

Figure out who had what originally how it was sold, blah blah, map it all out and have one of you guys send it to me since no one seems to want to actually pay for the support work involved in sorting it out. Make sure you remember all the accounts and include them on there and complete the entire chain. and label who was responsible for creating them. If you all got it from the same point at any point in time, mention that. I'll look at one message from all of you collectively for free, so don't waste it I guess?

There was a lot of fun long long time ago. Have even bought 70+ vps in the same time and renewed them 2 or 3 times as I remember. Whether you believe it or not, I'm not a scalper.

Bye, VirMach.

It would be interesting if anyone actually provided the full story of how they ended up being so intermingled. Because it was never my intention for 12 accounts to lead to so many and then interlink with eachother.

• @VirMach
    Show your evidence and detail to your clients and announce on your website.
    My servers have been suspend for 4 days but nothing message I can get.

be simple, There's no conspiracy. I pay for the services without own you something and without abuse your services.

• edited December 2023

@passwa said: ... Refund ...

Are you a newcomer? There is no refund once you boarded this clown bus.

And a true masochist could find his own gold and consolation even in a pile of garbage.

smartass shitposting satirist

• @VirMach said:

@cgs3238 said:

@VirMach said:

Bye, VirMach.

It would be interesting if anyone actually provided the full story of how they ended up being so intermingled. Because it was never my intention for 12 accounts to lead to so many and then interlink with eachother.

Okay okay. You're right.
    Don't at me any more.
    Please.

• edited December 2023

@cybertech said:

bye Felicia

and have a Merry Xmas

bye snowflake, I don't do Christmas.