"Double bandwidth" and similar provider marketing tactics discussion

2»

Comments

• @host_c said: All that it is public by the way, registration number, bank account ( IBAN ), main company address.

You sure all of this is public, worldwide, in every country?

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• host_chost_c Hosting Provider
    edited December 2023

And I will go with yes actually, you have all that data on the invoice by the way. Check some of the invoices you have with other providers.

Edit:

Otherwise there cannot be a sale, as the invoice is the transfer of the service ownership, and "from" to "whom" hast to be filled in.

Host-C - VPS Services Provider - AS211462

"If there is no struggle there is no progress"

• @host_c said:
    Problem is the waiting, some do not have a business plan, and want a ROI in 6-12 months, well, that is not gonna happen, but they just do not know it.

I may be in the minority but I never reply-in-thread and almost always will just ignore those offers. I also can't help but think a little less of providers who do this. The better providers in my experience practically never do this, which seems like a huge clue. I guess they know what their stuff is worth, and maybe more importantly, the value of their time.

Thanked by (1)host_c