Mango Mail: Get 3 months free when starting a plan before January 1st.

2»

Comments

• MangoMailMangoMail Services Provider

It's quite clear that Mango Mail is one the most affordable options on the market, but what I don't believe most realize is that we provide much better user experience and more advanced features than you would expect from a $1.50/mo service. We support countless advanced mailing abilities such as plus addressing, subdomain addressing, subdomain mailboxes, aliases, catchalls, cross domain addresses, etc. We even have a built-in migration tool that makes transferring a simple, intuitive process. Hopefully, by next week, we can add custom sieve scripts to the list.

• personally I don't think I would even hit the daily limit even for the cheapest one, but seeing that really low limits hold me from buying.
    I don't know maybe I like to have something I don't even need or use

Thanked by (1)adly

@selalumenang said:
    personally I don't think I would even hit the daily limit even for the cheapest one, but seeing that really low limits hold me from buying.
    I don't know maybe I like to have something I don't even need or use

I'm sorry to hear that. The limits are honestly for prevent abuse since spammers are always looking for cheap ways to send out hundreds of messages. Although we have numerous systems to prevent such things, it's always smart to nip it in the bud.

I hope you give our free trial a shot. You may find that the limit's are much further than you might imagine. Either way, you would have to really (and I mean really) go over the limit for anything to happen.

• jarlandjarland Hosting ProviderOG

@Joseph said:
    How does Mango compare to its closest competitors in this market?

Better UI for sure.

As far as inbound limits go, limits are a tricky thing. When you put them in place, 999 out of 1000 people who find themselves turned off by them will never trigger them. Out of the ones that will, 9 out of 10 of those are probably the ones who get the cheapest plan, create a catchall, and proceed to make 400,000 Steam/Netflix accounts with randomly generated aliases (for what purpose I can't say I much care, but it causes problems). The best reason to not have limits is that people just don't know what they need, and they like unlimited because it makes them feel like they have less on their plate to deal with. But inbound email does use resources, and there are more than a few people in China who like to teach you where the limits should be :joy:

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin adly

Do everything as though everyone you’ll ever know is watching.

@jarland said:
    As far as inbound limits go, limits are a tricky thing. When you put them in place, 999 out of 1000 people who find themselves turned off by them will never trigger them. Out of the ones that will, 9 out of 10 of those are probably the ones who get the cheapest plan, create a catchall, and proceed to make 400,000 Steam/Netflix accounts with randomly generated aliases (for what purpose I can't say I much care, but it causes problems). The best reason to not have limits is that people just don't know what they need, and they like unlimited because it makes them feel like they have less on their plate to deal with.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Thanked by (1)jarland

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

Thanked by (1)adly