Free Shadowsocks - Openvpn - Ipsec IKEv2

edited January 3 in Free Offers and Stuff

Hello All,

I would like to offer a free VPN for personal use on 2 different locations that i am running on VPS.

The VPS on Yearly subscription but i always run it or replace it as soon as the provider becomes unreliable.

You can find Openvpn, Shadowsocks URL & IPsec IKEv2 information on this link
[redacted at OP's request]

We will be adding Wireguard soon as we are currently testing it.

Comments

• how much do you sell the data for

youtube.com/watch?v=k1BneeJTDcU
    All of my VMs: https://nodecheck.net/s/otusibrc/

• @Otus9051 said:
    how much do you sell the data for

We don't keep data nor check it, i do run it as for hope not for profit, i am not looking to gain income.
    Even the apps i provide for other locations from the app store and play store pearly cover the store subscription fee.

If you not confident using it, simple it's not for you.

Thanked by (1)bliss
  • @mad_4u
    Can you write some more about how you set this up - eg, how you negotiate with providers to run a low-cost VPN in terms of handling abuse reports; and what sort of tricks are needed to keep bandwidth manageable..

• @erk said:
    @mad_4u
    Can you write some more about how you set this up - eg, how you negotiate with providers to run a low-cost VPN in terms of handling abuse reports; and what sort of tricks are needed to keep bandwidth manageable..

I usually check with the provider if they allow using VPN on their network and mostly they allow accept using tor exit where i am not using tor.

In terms of BW i just use what is allocated to me when i see that my consumption are about %80 of my allowance, i switch the VPS to other provider or same provider but with available allocations of bandwidth were i don't overuse the BW, also i confirm with the provider their procedure after using the allocated BW some will disable the network port others will reduce the network speed for those who charge for the overage i just don't use them.

I never had issue with Bandwidth usage before as i never offered this for free but who knows things can change.

• Thanks a lot.

• @mad_4u said:

@erk said:
    @mad_4u

I usually check with the provider if they allow using VPN on their network and mostly they allow accept using tor exit where i am not using tor.

In terms of BW i just use what is allocated to me when i see that my consumption are about %80 of my allowance, i switch the VPS to other provider or same provider but with available allocations of bandwidth were i don't overuse the BW, also i confirm with the provider their procedure after using the allocated BW some will disable the network port others will reduce the network speed for those who charge for the overage i just don't use them.

I never had issue with Bandwidth usage before as i never offered this for free but who knows things can change.

You didn't think about abuse.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @terrorgen said:

@mad_4u said:

@erk said:
    @mad_4u

You didn't think about abuse.

Yes indeed, this could bring the service down instantly.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

/thread at OP's request

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

This discussion has been closed.