VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @VirMach One of my VPS on TYOC007 went offline again about ten hours ago (the same one that went offline last time), while the other one on the same node is still running, and the control panels of both VPSes are inaccessible, returning the error "Operation Timed Out After 90000 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received".

There seems to be some instability in TYOC007, can you please double check?

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• @VirMach said:
    DALZ004/DALZ007 - Many hours of remote hands wasn't able to get these in a functional state. These servers were previously functional so my assumption is that either remote hands in Atlanta is still not very helpful or that they may have been damaged during the delayed release/shipment process by Flex. I had plans to visit the facility about a month ago but that didn't pan out very well. Will likely be redeployed alongside LAX2Z019.

All of the above mentioned servers will hopefully be the last of their kind (indefinite outage) and to celebrate and apologize, they will come with an automatic and significant service expiration date extension. I can very unconfidently say that all of the above should be handled by approximately February 7th.

Bumping this up

• @VirMach, my DALZ007 vps was cancelled recently, didn't want to pay for nothing.
    Are you going to bring it back with service extension, or forget about it.

• @tenpera said:
    @VirMach, my DALZ007 vps was cancelled recently, didn't want to pay for nothing.
    Are you going to bring it back with service extension, or forget about it.

it's probably going to be account credit for cancelled services.

Thanked by (2)tetech skorous
  • @kheng86 said:
    What about those VPS that got stucked in AMSD031T36?

Thanked by (1)kheng86

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• edited February 9

I just wanted to say that my server is back online. I dont care much for benchtests on a cheap vps, but it feels fresh and snappy so i am happy.

• It seems like @VirMach has disappeared.

• edited February 10

@lesscola said: It seems like @VirMach has disappeared.

Have you ever been to Amsterdam? It's easy to disappear in Amsterdam for a few weeks you know.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@Mumbly said:

Have you ever been to Amsterdam? It's easy to disappear in Amsterdam for a few weeks you know.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @Mumbly said:

Is VIRMACH just one person?

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@lesscola said:

@Mumbly said:

Is VIRMACH just one person?

It's a cult.
    A way of life...

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @Virmach flying to NYC soon?

• @JoeMerit said:
    @Virmach flying to NYC soon?

Thanked by (4)VirMach Brueggus ehab FrankZ
  • VIIIRRRMMMAAAAAAAAAAAACH

• @imok said:
    VIIIRRRMMMAAAAAAAAAAAACH

i get trigger like this when someone shouts virvir

• Thanked by (1)lapua
  • i prefer rotterdam(n)

those air max are still epic. where to get?

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • @lapua said:
    i prefer rotterdam(n)

those air max are still epic. where to get?

F++K

now i am high

• edited February 14

NYCB004S down again? :#

Fast comeback

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Hosting ProviderOG

Someone has been able to communicate with them?

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

• @georgedatacenter said:

No. Two of my services are offline (Amsterdam since Jan 16, Phoenix since Feb 02). I opened a ticket for each service but the only response I got so far was from their "AI Assistant" which suggested to open a ticket. Both tickets got merged although they relate to different services.

There's a short notice about a disk issue in Phoenix on their status page, but no update since Feb 05.

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Hosting ProviderOG

@Brueggus said:

@georgedatacenter said:

No. Two of my services are offline (Amsterdam since Jan 16, Phoenix since Feb 02). I opened a ticket for each service but the only response I got so far was from their "AI Assistant" which suggested to open a ticket. Both tickets got merged although they relate to different services.

There's a short notice about a disk issue in Phoenix on their status page, but no update since Feb 05.

Then all that remains is to wait

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

• @VirMach Bro, any update about LAX1Z012, my machine has been unuseable for two months :'(

• Well, all of my VPS is up and running.

Frankfurt VPS stays in Frankfurt. Good job Soheil!

• Be happy after quit.

• I think he's just burned out.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

hope hes getting high in Amsterdam next!

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• My VPS on TYOC007 is back online and the control panel is still locked. It does look like Virmach did do something.

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• Beep Beep Boop

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• I guess FFME004 had a final straw to Amsterdam migration? :D

My VPS offline :(

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png