Unlock VPN Unlimited for just €1,49/year (extra: BGP, Static IPv4, Static /48 IPv6)

c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider
edited March 24 in Offers

Unlock VPN Unlimited for just €1,49/year

🔹 VPN Unlimited Special Offer until Tuesday, 26 March: Only €1,49/year (VAT incl.), down from €29,28/year!
🔹 Unlimited traffic with 10Gbps Uplink servers.
🔹 Use Code: WT3WZJ8N3R
🔹 Grab it now here.

Customize your plan with additional options: BGP Service, Static IPv4 address, and Static IPv6 /48 subnet.

Useful Links

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

Tagged:

Comments

• @c1vhosting said: Only €1,49/year

Are you sure it's a year?

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@sadd said:

@c1vhosting said: Only €1,49/year

Are you sure it's a year?

Yeah @sadd .

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.

• Is it recurring though or just for the first year?

@rogertheshrubb3r said:
    Is it recurring though or just for the first year?

Recurring offer!

Thanked by (1)rogertheshrubb3r

• You might want to be a little careful since there's already an established provider in this space with that name.
    https://vpnunlimited.com/

@skorous said:
    You might want to be a little careful since there's already an established provider in this space with that name.

Understood. That's their company name; ours is simply the name of a plan.

• rootroot OG
    edited March 24

Stay away from this provider. I have one bought 3 months ago, and for the last 2 months it is disabled.

The fun part: they want to be contacted by email, not by opening support tickets. Yeah right.

Cancellation: also email. So it is disabled but will charge me if I don't contact them to not renew the disabled service which was disabled by them. Just wonderful!

How are you... online?

@root said:
    Stay away from this provider. I have one bought 3 months ago, and for the last 2 months it is disabled.

The fun part: they want to be contacted by email, not by opening support tickets. Yeah right.

Cancellation: also email. So it is disabled but will charge me if I don't contact them to not renew the disabled service which was disabled by them. Just wonderful!

You should just contact us :(

• @c1vhosting said:

@root said:

You should just contact us :(

Our email inbox has no DKIM record and is receive only, so we cannot contact you.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited March 24

@root said:

that's why i suggested he contact me instead, but was refused sadly.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

@root said:

I also have one in the same situation, and I never even had a chance to use it!

• Unmetered bandwidth on 10Gbps port for 1,5 eur per year? This is suspiciously cheap, so cheap in fact I will pass. I have no idea what is the strategy here since there is absolutely no way it will make you any money, and It probably wont bring you potential client for your other services as quality of this vpn service is probably dubious(looking at previous complaints).

• @Wonder_Woman said:

@cybertech said:

@root said:

I also have one in the same situation, and I never even had a chance to use it!

How are you... online?

• edited March 25

F*ck it, bought one.
    EDIT: Working on my Android phone

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting

@treesmokah said:
    Unmetered bandwidth on 10Gbps port for 1,5 eur per year? This is suspiciously cheap, so cheap in fact I will pass. I have no idea what is the strategy here since there is absolutely no way it will make you any money, and It probably wont bring you potential client for your other services as quality of this vpn service is probably dubious(looking at previous complaints).

Give it a try

• edited March 25

@treesmokah said:
    Unmetered bandwidth on 10Gbps port for 1,5 eur per year? This is suspiciously cheap, so cheap in fact I will pass. I have no idea what is the strategy here since there is absolutely no way it will make you any money, and It probably wont bring you potential client for your other services as quality of this vpn service is probably dubious(looking at previous complaints).

Meanwhile, he collects customer data

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• what is the vpn server location?

@brian said:
    what is the vpn server location?

Pomezia (Italy)

• I am quite baffled at the stubborness of not implementing a ticket system. Literally an issue I see mentioned everywhere with this provider. I guess then the provider actually becomes accountable rather than playing the game of 'did you send the email? we didnt get it'

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

Team push-ups!

@Astro said:
    I am quite baffled at the stubborness of not implementing a ticket system. Literally an issue I see mentioned everywhere with this provider. I guess then the provider actually becomes accountable rather than playing the game of 'did you send the email? we didnt get it'

We have improved our contact center a lot over the months and, although it still needs improvement, it is still effective and functional.

• 'Contact Center' lol

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

Team push-ups!

• It'll be easier for all parties involved if you have a ticketing system. Just saying.

Thanked by (2)c1vhosting yoursunny
  • For those who did get functional service - how is it? Speeds, availability, reliability, consistency?

• @IAmNix said:
    For those who did get functional service - how is it? Speeds, availability, reliability, consistency?

It did work.

I didn't see speedtests exceeding ~175MbPS though.

Thanked by (1)IAmNix
  • eh 1.5EUR

works

Thanked by (1)IAmNix
  • Kinda surprised at how performant this €0.12c service works. From South Africa, I tested it against PIA, NordVPN, Ivacy, Proton, and Windscribe and both synthetic and organic tests seem great.

Only problem is CV1 now has my details on file, so next time a tempting deadpooler of a deal drops I’ll have no choice but to give them money :—(

Thanked by (2)c1vhosting host_c
  • @mikewazar said: (...) no choice but to give them money

Hahaha :-D

@mikewazar said:
    Kinda surprised at how performant this €0.12c service works. From South Africa, I tested it against PIA, NordVPN, Ivacy, Proton, and Windscribe and both synthetic and organic tests seem great.

Only problem is CV1 now has my details on file, so next time a tempting deadpooler of a deal drops I’ll have no choice but to give them money :—(

😋

• Just a thought, but why would anyone want a vpn in Italy with all the "piracy shield" mayhem going on there? My initial reaction is that Italy would be one of the last places I would like to terminate a vpn right now.

• @rcy026 said:
    Just a thought, but why would anyone want a vpn in Italy with all the "piracy shield" mayhem going on there? My initial reaction is that Italy would be one of the last places I would like to terminate a vpn right now.

If you don't use IPTV you're mostly not affected.