EasyVM -- down 23hrs and counting

Apparently they are "upgrading" their Dallas data center machines or something. Anyone else in this situation or have heard anything from them? I got a response that the problem "is with Dallas", but no estimate of fix.

https://status.easyvm.net/

Shows "discovered" 7:30pm yesterday, but I've been down since noon (Dallas time) yesterday.

Tagged:

Comments

• Back up at 0300 this morning (rebooted somwhere in between). That's 40 hours down. Just a warning to people looking at using EasyVM.net.

• Tagging @aqua - maybe they respond.

How are you... online?

• edited April 17

It seems that they have changed their upstream from Hivelocity to Zenlayer (for Dallas location).

• edited May 4

IPv6 has not been working for my Dallas VPS since the apparent changes to their upstream. I have opened a ticket some time ago but no response. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?

• Wasn't EasyVM one of the "good" hosts? Weird they went down without notifying their users...

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• coldcold OG
    edited May 8

@root said:
    Tagging @aqua - maybe they respond.

he doesnt have time for customers.

I also had bad experience with his host, so I didnt renewed...

• aquaaqua Hosting Provider

Apologies, I have not been active on LES for a while now.

We were performing upgrades to our network in Dallas and there was a handful of issues with this. The primary one was the cross connect was patched to the wrong terminal which ultimately made our initial attempt of the turn up to not go as planned. We were seeing light levels, and received confirmation of ports being configured.

We apologize deeply for this incident, we would love to make it right with you. Toss me an email - [email protected]