microLXC Public Test

1131415161719»

Comments

• Restocked Vilnius.

Thanked by (1)zgato
  • IPv6 connectivity issue in Milan has been fixed.

• NeoonNeoon OG
    edited July 29

No info about Chile though, the prefixes disappeared from the routing table entirely.
    Will post here when I know more.

• @Neoon said:
    No info about Chile though, the prefixes disappeared from the routing table entirely.

Here's the email Zappie sent yesterday:

At about 5:50am 29th June NZST (About 3 hours prior from this notification being sent) we have noticed that there has been network distributions in our Chile facility. 

We are in communication with a datacenter tech (our upstreams) who are investigating the fault. So far we have been told that there has been power related failures in the facility

We are hoping and expect things to come back online within the next hour or so, and will continue to get updates from the upstream datacenter

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• @Brueggus said:

@Neoon said:

Here's the email Zappie sent yesterday:

At about 5:50am 29th June NZST (About 3 hours prior from this notification being sent) we have noticed that there has been network distributions in our Chile facility. 

We are in communication with a datacenter tech (our upstreams) who are investigating the fault. So far we have been told that there has been power related failures in the facility

We are hoping and expect things to come back online within the next hour or so, and will continue to get updates from the upstream datacenter

Yea he send out an email correct, I didn't noticed it because my monitoring was going off and the email went under.
    Thanks for posting though.

• Restocked Milan.

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman ehab
  • 35e7-cea6-f41d-600b

• I really want a New Zealand VPS test, but unfortunately my account does not meet the requirements. Thank you anyway

• Bratislava is now available thanks to @Hosteroid
    Groningen is not longer available and will be discontinued in a few weeks, replacement Node in Meppel should be up by end of the week.

• HosteroidHosteroid Hosting Provider

@Neoon said:
    Bratislava is now available thanks to @Hosteroid
    Groningen is not longer available and will be discontinued in a few weeks, replacement Node in Meppel should be up by end of the week.

Good luck with it! o:)

• @Hosteroid said:

@Neoon said:
    Bratislava is now available thanks to @Hosteroid

Good luck with it! o:)

nice services 🤝🏽

• NeoonNeoon OG
    edited August 11

@Neoon said:
    Bratislava is now available

Restocked Bratislava.

Thanked by (2)carlin0 Wonder_Woman
  • Hi @Neoon

Can we upgrade the container (Memory / Disk) without terminate it?
    or at least by re-install it.

• @Fritz said:
    Hi @Neoon

Not as of right now.

• @Neoon said:

Meppel is now available as replacement for Groningen, same packages as before.
    Everyone that still has a container or virtual-machine on Groningen will be notified, in a bit, to give them enough time to migrate.

• @Fritz said:
    Hi @Neoon

Should be available in a bit.

Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • NeoonNeoon OG
    edited August 17

Recently there has been made a change to Incus, which requires an additional device.
    That by default isn't added, hence some virtual machines refuse to boot.

So far as of my knowledge, it only affects CentOS Stream on Meppel, which is our first Incus kvm node.
    If you run into issues, please choose a different OS for now, until a fix is available.

• NeoonNeoon OG
    edited August 18

Patchnotes

• Fixed an issue which would prevent some os templates from booting up successfully when deployed as KVM
      There is still an issue though, with the Shell on these os templates, will resolve this later.

• Added an option to reconfigure the network
      If an IPv6 Prefix is changed or IPv6 connectivity is added, this will update the network configuration on the fly

• Restocked Meppel

Thanked by (1)Wonder_Woman
  • NeoonNeoon OG
    edited August 21

Mumbai is now available, Thanks to https://webhorizon.net / @Abdullah
    Node was already ready on Monday, however since I had stuff to do a bit delayed.

Node YABS: https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/183825#Comment_183825
    Currently 6 Packages are available.

• 1x Core (25%), 64MB, 1.3GB, 250GB @ 100Mbit
    • 1x Core (50%), 128MB, 2.5GB, 400GB @ 100Mbit
    • 1x Core (50%), 192MB, 2.5GB, 400GB @ 100Mbit
    • 1x Core (50%), 256MB, 3.0GB, 400GB @ 100Mbit
    • 1x Core (50%), 384MB, 3.5GB, 500GB @ 200Mbit
    • 1x Core (50%), 512MB, 4.0GB, 500GB @ 200Mbit

Any suggestions regarding the packages? lemme know.

• NeoonNeoon OG
    edited August 23

Patchnotes

• Upgrades are now available for LXC containers @Fritz
      Downgrades will follow (LXC only), same for upgrades for KVM.

• Containers that exceed the 50% usage cpu cap for more than 2 hours, will be rebooted automatically, this wasn't enabled before
      You will get a bunch of emails as before, if your usage is below 50% its considered fine for now, however keep it reasonable.

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman ElonBezos
  • edited August 23

@Neoon said:
    Patchnotes

• Containers that exceed the 50% usage cpu cap for more than 2 hours, will be rebooted automatically, this wasn't enabled before
      You will get a bunch of emails as before, if your usage is below 50% its considered fine for now, however keep it reasonable.

Nice!!

One problem, does upgrade mean get a higher plan?
    Can I just upgrade a small portion of Memory or disk?

• @Fritz said:

@Neoon said:
    Patchnotes

Nice!!

One problem, does upgrade mean get a higher plan?
    Can I just upgrade a small portion of Memory or disk?

Yeah, No that would be way to much work.
    However if you got a suggestion for a Package, lemme know.

• Patchnotes
    - Renamed Upgrade to Resize
    - Fixed a bug that won't list all packages when up/downgrading
    - Added Support for Downgrades on LXC containers
    As long you have enough free disk space you can downgrade you container all the way to 64MB.

• Maintenance Announcement for Helsinki

There will be electrical maintenance today through 23:30 to 06:00 CET.
    There will be 2 complete blackouts, and partial or most servers might be down for the period depending upon how much load the diesel generator can take.

Will post here, when the maintenance is done.

• @Neoon said:
    Maintenance Announcement for Helsinki

There will be electrical maintenance today through 23:30 to 06:00 CET.
    There will be 2 complete blackouts, and partial or most servers might be down for the period depending upon how much load the diesel generator can take.

Will post here, when the maintenance is done.

Done, roughly 10 minutes of downtime.

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman ElonBezos
  • NeoonNeoon OG
    edited August 30

There was a Raid failure on the Italy node, which made the file system read only.
    I will post here when I know more.

edit: Resolved.

• NZ is back online, Ticket pending.