Summer Host Starter Pack Giveaway! Plus $8/yr Shared, $2/mo Resellers, Cheap WHMCS Licenses

NameCraneNameCrane Hosting Provider

We've had a busy few months at NameCrane since the transition from BuyShared. We've built a bunch of new tools, added features, and there's much more to come.

Skip To The Giveaway Details Here.

Thread Breakdown
* New At NameCrane
* NameCrane Hosting Features
* Shared Web Hosting - From $8/yr
* DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting - From $2/mo
* cPanel Reseller Hosting - From $3/mo
* Crates - Semi-Dedicated Hosting
* WHMCS Licenses - From $8.29/mo
* NameCrane Reviews
* Summer Host Giveaway (FREE STUFF)

New At NameCrane

Migration Center has launched

Self-serve migration tool hosted inside our billing portal, allowing cPanel to cPanel transfers (reseller or shared), cPanel to DirectAdmin transfers, and now DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin transfers. Still in beta but our customers have migrated well over 1000 accounts already - bulk migrating away from other cPanel hosts to our cPanel/DA Crates and Reseller Hosting.

cPanel to cPanel Migrations

Move a single shared account or entire reseller account over to NameCrane with login details and a few clicks. We support single account moves, single account to reseller, and reseller to reseller moves.

cPanel to DirectAdmin Migrations

Highly requested feature from those looking to save on cPanel license fees. Our system allows you to plugin cPanel shared/reseller credentials and it'll automatically start backups, transfer them, convert to DA-compatible backups and restore them in your account.

NEW - DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin Migrations

By popular demand, we've also added DA to DA transfers through the Migration Center interface. Making it even easier to handle migrations from your old host over to us. Full support for single user Shared and bulk multi-user Reseller account moves as well.

NEW - Redis Support On All Plans

We've cooked up a custom Redis implementation available on all plans (cPanel AND DirectAdmin), allowing for a custom (sandboxed) Redis instance per account accessible via unix socket. We've also compiled in Redisearch if you're using an app that can take advantage of it.

Works great out of the box with the LiteSpeed Cache WordPress plugin. Put that extra ram to good use.

NEW - 'Unblock IP'/Firewall Whitelist Feature

We've redesigned our IP whitelist tool so you can remove node-level blocks on customer IPs from the billing portal. You can also whitelist your IP permanently on all your hosting plans in one shot. Blocks are more rare with our new firewall system, but it's even easier to clear them up when they do happen.

NEW - WHMCS Licenses Now Available

Customers demanded it - so we made it happen. We've decided to start selling WHMCS licenses at very affordable prices. They're available to all customers with an active shared/reseller/crate service at effectively passthrough pricing. WHMCS Starter (250 customer) licenses start at just $8.29/month. These are internal licenses and must be hosted with NameCrane.

NEW - IPv6 Fully Rolled Out

IPv6 is now available on all plans in all locations. You're automatically assigned a single address out of a unique /64 per account. cPanel Resellers/Crates get an additional unique IP on a /64 per account. DirectAdmin Resellers/Crates share a single IP by default, but more can be assigned to you at no cost - just ticket for more.

NameCrane Hosting Features (All Plans)

Node Hardware

AMD Ryzen 7900 CPU
RAID 1 Enterprise NVMe Storage
DDR5 Memory
10 Gigabit Networking

Locations Available

US West (Las Vegas, NV)
US East (New York City, NY)
EU (Luxembourg)
UK (London, UK)

Standard Features

DirectAdmin or cPanel Control Panel
Unmetered Bandwidth
SSH Access
LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server w/ LSCache
CloudLinux with generous LVE limits
PHP Selector - 8.x, 7.x, 5.x
Redis Object Cache
Softaculous Automated Software Installer
IPv6 Support by default (IP from unique /64 per account)
Offsite Backups (JetBackup)
Emails relayed via Mail.baby

LVE/Resource Limits Per Plan

Shared Web Hosting Plans

Shared 5G
Host 5 Websites
5GB NVMe Storage
1 CPU Core/1GB Ram
Unmetered Bandwidth
DirectAdmin Shared 5G - $8/year

Shared 15G
Host 25 Websites
15GB NVMe Stroage
1 CPU Core/1GB Ram
Unmetered Bandwidth
DirectAdmin Shared 15G - $13/year

Shared 25G
Host Unlimited Websites
25GB NVMe Stroage
1 CPU Core/2GB Ram
Unmetered Bandwidth
DirectAdmin Shared 25G - $15/year ($3.75/quarter)
cPanel Shared 25G - $18/year ($4.50/quarter)

Shared 50G
Host Unlimited Websites
50GB NVMe Stroage
1.5 CPU Cores/3GB Ram
Unmetered Bandwidth
DirectAdmin Shared 50G - $2.50/month
cPanel Shared 50G - $3/month

See All DirectAdmin Shared Plans Here
See All cPanel Shared Plans Here

DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting Plans

DirectAdmin Reseller Plans
Unlimited DirectAdmin Accounts
20, 50 or 125GB Storage
1 CPU Core/2GB Ram per account (LVE limits)
Unmetered Bandwidth
FREE Blesta Billing Platform License (1 per active service)
WHMCS Licenses from $8.29/mo

DA Reseller 20G - $2/mo
DA Reseller 50G - $4/mo
DA Reseller 125G - $7/mo

cPanel Reseller Hosting Plans

cPanel/WHM Reseller Plans
2 Included Accounts (Reseller user + 1 Add-on)
Additional cPanel Accounts: $1.75/mo per 5 accounts
20, 50 or 125GB Storage
1 CPU Core/2GB Ram per account (LVE limits)
Unmetered Bandwidth
FREE Blesta Billing Platform License (1 per active service)
WHMCS Licenses from $8.29/mo

cPanel Reseller 20G - $3/mo
cPanel Reseller 50G - $5/mo

See All cPanel Reseller Plans Here

Additional cPanel User Accounts: $1.75/mo per 5 accounts. Available during checkout, can also be upgraded/added later.

NameCrane Crates - Semi-Dedicated Hosting Plans

High resource semi-dedicated managed hosting plans - cPanel or DirectAdmin. All reseller features. Customize LVE limits per sub-account.

Open a ticket and mention this LES thread after ordering for a free dedicated IP on any Crate 500G or larger plan.

See All NameCrane Crate Plans

WHMCS Licenses, Blesta & Add-Ons

Require active NameCrane hosting service. Internal license, must be hosted on NameCrane.

WHMCS Starter - 250 Accounts, Branded - $8.29/mo
WHMCS Plus - 250 Accounts, Unbranded - $12.49/mo
See all WHMCS Licenses here

Blesta License - Free, 1 per account with active service

Dedicated IPv4 - $5/mo each (open ticket to order). OR FREE with Crate 500G (or larger) plan purchase (ticket and mention this offer)

NameCrane Reviews

We want to highlight a few recent reviews from across the web about NameCrane. You can also check the latest NameCrane customer reviews on TrustPilot. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/namecrane.com

GetParanoid on LET:

I picked up a shared DA plan to do some testing last week, shit is wicked fast to say the least. Ryzen 7900 is kicking ass.

xpreboun on LET:

They are great. I moved to NameCrane cPanel Shared 25G from NameCheap's Stellar Business plan, and I did not notice any significant difference performance-wise. There is a significant difference in price: Namecheap charges 216.88 / 2 yrs vs Namecrane 36 / 2 yrs. I won't say Namecheap's plan is a rip off because they are way cheaper than SiteGround and GoDaddy. They are in that price range / market for a reason, and my wallet definitely want me to pay less.

The resource limits (other than disk storage and burstable CPU) are either higher or equal on Shared 25G plan compared to Stellar Business. My sites are also now on IPv6 (which is not offered by Namecheap) after opening a ticket.

Erisa on LET:

Props to brother in crane @Francisco for the migration tool, used it to pull an old cpanel account over to Namecrane and everything worked perfectly first try.

jlet88 on LET:

I have tried out @NameCrane services and I have to say they are quite simply the best shared hosting I've ever tested. Performance was excellent in my brief time, but the thing that surprised me the most was the responsiveness, professionalism, and knowledge of the staff, given the pricing model of the service. This is highly unusual in my experience. If they can actually keep that up long-term, they will be setting a very high bar indeed. So big tip of the hat to the whole @NameCrane team, bravo, and well done!

I can't honestly speak to the long-term reliability of course, but my brief experience has demonstrated the high level you can achieve for a very reasonable price. They will be receiving my vote next year as among the Best of LET.

Summer Host Starter Pack Giveaway

Let's kick summer off right with some freebies for the LES-bians. We're giving away 3 prizes. See entry details below. Here's what's up for grabs:

1st Prize

You could go home with one of our brand new high performance Semi-Dedicated Hosting Crate plans. Get yourself a free Blesta licenses or pick up a cheap WHMCS license from us and start slinging some offers.

• NameCrane Crate 250G Plan Free For 1 Year - cPanel or DirectAdmin (your choice) - $180 Value

2nd & 3rd Place Prizes

• Your choice between: cPanel/DA 50G Shared Hosting Account OR cPanel/DA Reseller 20G plan - Free For 1 Year - Up to $36 Value

How To Enter

Complete The Giveaway Entry Form HERE

Entry Requirements

• 1 entry per person. You will need to provide your LES username for verification. Communication with winners will be done via LES DMs.
  • You must be an active LES user with an account at least 30 days old, and 5 non-spammy posts.
  • Giveaway is open until July 31st, 2024 at 11:59pm PDT. All entries submitted after the deadline will be removed before drawing.

How We Draw Winners

On/after August 1st, 2024: We will collect all entries in the form and de-duplicate them, then we will randomize the full entry list, and then use random.org to draw our 3 winners. Entries selected that don't qualify will be discarded and re-drawn. Prizes will be handed out in order from largest to smallest. Winners will be contacted via LES direct message during the first week of August.

Other Chances To Win

We're running offers at the OGF every couple of weeks throughout the summer to win similar prizes. Make sure to check those out to win things like a free WHMCS license for a year as well as crates, shared and reseller hosting accounts!

DirectAdmin vs cPanel
  1. If you win a prize, will you choose the DirectAdmin or cPanel version of the plan?56 votes
    1. DirectAdmin
      67.86%
    2. cPanel
      32.14%

๐Ÿ—๏ธ NameCrane - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated Hosting / cPanel + DirectAdmin / Ryzen + NVMe + 10Gbps / Free Blesta!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Now in Singapore ๐Ÿ‘‰ Shared Hosting from $8/yr ๐Ÿ† $2/mo Reseller Hosting

ยซ13

Comments