Summer Host Starter Pack Giveaway! Plus $8/yr Shared, $2/mo Resellers, Cheap WHMCS Licenses

13»

Comments

• AuroraZeroAuroraZero Moderator

Thank you for the giveaway. I am currently not at my desk so I will PM you later and get this sorted.

Again thank you @NameCrane and @Francisco for the giveaway!!!

Thanked by (1)NameCrane

URL Shortener | YetiNode | CryptidSecurity | LaunchVPS | Are you in the Node?

• Congratulations to all winners. Thank you @NameCrane for organizing this giveaway.

Thanked by (1)NameCrane
  • FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

@AuroraZero said: Thank you for the giveaway. I am currently not at my desk so I will PM you later and get this sorted.

Glad everyone enjoyed :)

I know @NameCrane is probably itching to get another offer/giveaway up but we have something awesome we're waiting on.

Anyone want to take a guess? It isn't Singapore, though that's already shipped and arriving at the DC this week.

Francisco

• edited August 11

Hi guys! The 1st winner here.

I just redeemed my package and I am really happy with it. This award came in time for a big project of mine.

Thank you @NameCrane and @Francisco for this giveaway!

Thanked by (1)NameCrane
  • AuroraZeroAuroraZero Moderator
    edited August 11

@Francisco said:

@AuroraZero said: Thank you for the giveaway. I am currently not at my desk so I will PM you later and get this sorted.

I know @NameCrane is probably itching to get another offer/giveaway up but we have something awesome we're waiting on.

Anyone want to take a guess? It isn't Singapore, though that's already shipped and arriving at the DC this week.

Francisco

Does it involve pants or no? Is it bigger than a breadbox? Can I ride in it or on it?

^^ Thought I had posted that already.

I have received mine as well. Transaction was like a crackhead on speed!!!!

URL Shortener | YetiNode | CryptidSecurity | LaunchVPS | Are you in the Node?

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

Inbound SPAM filtering from SPAMExperts? ;)

Thanked by (1): c1vhosting.
    LinuxFreek.com

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

In house DDoS filtering?

@dosai said:
    In house DDoS filtering?

Good guess, but not quite yet. We do some of our own mitigation already, I hope to expand it further.

Francisco

Spamexperts inbound anti spam filtering is now available on all shared & reseller plans!!

This is completely free and included with all plans. No minimum buy required. No limit on domains or users.

Enjoy!!

Francisco

• Any ETA for Singapore?

• @dhiika said:
    Any ETA for Singapore?

The IPs have been allocated & routed. Nodes have been provisioned too.
    Just a matter of time for setting the nodes up, installing apps and adding packages to WHMCS. :smiley:

Thanked by (1)giang
  • Just a quick note that orders for Singapore-based hosting is now available! ;)

@K4Y5 @dhiika

Thanked by (1)K4Y5
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

Migrated DA->DA and worked like a charm :)

• @Francisco said:
    Spamexperts inbound anti spam filtering is now available on all shared & reseller plans!!

This is completely free and included with all plans. No minimum buy required. No limit on domains or users.

Enjoy!!

Francisco

Do we have to do any setups within our accounts to benefit of that?

@COLBYLICIOUS said:

@Francisco said:

Enjoy!!

Francisco

Do we have to do any setups within our accounts to benefit of that?

Yes, you need to 'login' to Spamexperts (click the 'login' button) which will generate the account. You then need to update your MX records to the mxfilters.net ones.

Francisco