[KTS24.com] 24 Advent offers for you

RapToNRapToN Hosting ProviderOG

Hello, we are KTS24, an internationally active cloud provider from the heart of Germany in the beautiful Eifel. We rent out KVM server series for different areas of application from Teamspeakserver, over Minecraftserver up to Dedicated Server solutions.

A striking feature of Haendler.IT lies hidden in our origins.

From a common hobby the interest and the fun in the work grew. The binding enthusiasm ensures that we don't just work, but burn for work and were forged into a team on the anvil of daily challenges and ups and downs.

Due to the strong rush in 2018 and the enquiries from your side, we have decided to repeat our Advent campaign for you this year.

Behind 24 doors we have hidden great offers for you. Open a new door every day and find the right offer for you.

https://kts24.com/special_offers

At 0 (UTC+1) o'clock we will start with the first offer:

CPU: 4 Cores
RAM: 8 GB
HDD: 80 GB SAS HDD Storage

for 4,99 € per month

Comments

• Great concept!

• I signed up for a BF promotion. So far, so good -- and the control panel is nice :)

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• thank you! what is your cpu usage policy?

• @lowendmeow said:
    thank you! what is your cpu usage policy?

Like everywhere, don't be a dick :) If you are gonna use 100% take a look for dedicated cores/server.

Great provider and good offers, have over 20 servers so far!

Thanked by (1)webcraft
  • +10 for KTS24 i can only recommend if you don't have already.

Thanked by (2)angstrom vimalware
  • I like this concept too.

Flash sales are overwhelming.

• I think I broke something. Is fine if opened in Incognito

• Have used php-friends, netcup so far from Germany. Excited to know another provider for cost-effective solutions.

• @RapToN Is VAT included in price, do you remove VAT for customers from outside EU?

• @gks said:
    @RapToN Is VAT included in price, do you remove VAT for customers from outside EU?

VAT is included in the price.

I can't say whether they remove it for non-EU residents.

Thanked by (1)gks

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• RapToNRapToN Hosting ProviderOG

@angstrom said:

@gks said:
    @RapToN Is VAT included in price, do you remove VAT for customers from outside EU?

As we are a "Kleinunternehmen" we do not print any VAT on our invoices and therefore cannot deduct it.

So all prices shown at out website are final prices which apply to all customers. I currently assume that we will maintain this principle if we change our business form and advertise VAT in the future.

Thanked by (3)angstrom user123 vimalware
  • edited December 2020

@RapToN said:

@angstrom said:

@gks said:

As we are a "Kleinunternehmen" we do not print any VAT on our invoices and therefore cannot deduct it.

So all prices shown at out website are final prices which apply to all customers. I currently assume that we will maintain this principle if we change our business form and advertise VAT in the future.

Okay, I see: there's no VAT charged at all

Thanked by (1)user123

• edited December 2020

Netherlands only or Switzerland too?
    Ohh and we need other processor than Intel Xeon E5 2430L V2..

• Am I the only one that thinks it's cute how the dates are reshuffled whenever you refresh the page? :)

Thanked by (2)vimalware angstrom
  • look at today's (3.12) special and remember to check back others....

• Do you have a looking glass available @RapToN?

If I remember correctly, traffic from and to NL was always routed through Frankfurt. I’m curious if this has gotten better.

• edited December 2020

The problem is: how to order them! Open the advent and no link to order - try clicking on it and the advent closes. :-/
    (i'm so dumb!)

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• i think, it is already sold out...

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • Yeah. Had a light bulb moment. Someone got a bargain!

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited December 2020

@tridinebandim said:
    i think, it is already sold out...

It's not sold out since it's not released yet. You need to wait a while to see offer (UTC+1) :)

@AlwaysSkint said:
    The problem is: how to order them! Open the advent and no link to order - try clicking on it and the advent closes. :-/
    (i'm so dumb!)

Create account on panel, load money to wallet and then you will be able to order server

• Hmm when I click on it, the price is 9.99 not 2.99 as advertised..

• edited December 2020

Oh, wow:

6 shared Ryzen 3900x Cores
    12 GB ECC Arbeitsspeicher
    100 GB NVMe SSD Speicher
    1 IPv4 inklusive

At €2,99/month this won't last long!

There was a typo on the calendar for a few minutes

But the price of €9,99/month is still very good

• Yeah for 9,99 it's nothing special :(

Thanked by (1)opshk

SoftwareArchitect, Projectmanager, Founder, Innovator and passionate admin in my free time.

• we are looking at a 9.99 order page

• I see they just changed the item to 9.99 on the promo page as well. Was likely an error then. Shucks.

Thanked by (1)tridinebandim
  • 6 RYZEN cores and 12gb ram for 10€ is nothing special? It's better than half or even more black friday offers..

• RapToNRapToN Hosting ProviderOG
    edited December 2020

@elflord said:
    Hmm when I click on it, the price is 9.99 not 2.99 as advertised..

Hi guys,

we are sorry for that mistake. If anybody added a credit for that and like to get a refund contact us under [email protected]

• waaaaaaaaaaaa

• @elflord said:
    I see they just changed the item to 9.99 on the promo page as well. Was likely an error then. Shucks.

I charged 10 euros on my account so the order got through, without me noticing that there was a bug on the advent calendar page. :'(

Oh well.