LowEndSpirit Is Not a For-Profit Site and Will Never Be Pay-to-Play

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Services Provider

Keep up the great work!

Web Design Agency - Custom Web Designs
    WHMCS.design - WHMCS Themes | Blesta.shop - Blesta Themes

• Since I've been gone from here for a while - I have one question, which would push me in the direction of staying or leaving.

Is AlphaRacks/RackNerd allowed to post offers on here?

• @NobodyInteresting said:
    Since I've been gone from here for a while - I have one question, which would push me in the direction of staying or leaving.

While I'm sure no vendor is explicitely blocked to keep it fair, I think that if RackNerd started advertising here it would need to ensure it isn't so spammy... But that's just my two cents.

Thanked by (1)NobodyInteresting
  • MasonMason AdministratorOG

@NobodyInteresting said:
    Since I've been gone from here for a while - I have one question, which would push me in the direction of staying or leaving.

From the rules:

Please do not post any offers for services based out of a colo-crossing location without first confirming via PM that you own your own hardware and IP space and have been operating for at least 3 years, this is to avoid the community suffering from the incredible amount of fraud and scam hosts operating from colo-crossing locations.

No.

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @KermEd said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

While I'm sure no vendor is explicitely blocked to keep it fair, I think that if RackNerd started advertising here it would need to ensure it isn't so spammy... But that's just my two cents.

It's not about being spammy or not.

It's about being scammy instead.

And I'm not 100% sure how can a company be allowed to get a tag, if they were known scammers. Kinda should be a big red flag when determining if they are legit or not.

@Mason said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

From the rules:

Please do not post any offers for services based out of a colo-crossing location without first confirming via PM that you own your own hardware and IP space and have been operating for at least 3 years, this is to avoid the community suffering from the incredible amount of fraud and scam hosts operating from colo-crossing locations.

No.

So I did find my new home then :-) Thank you much!

Thanked by (3)Mason Falzo ialexpw
  • The soap is a lie, unfortunately.

But it's still a great place here, even without soap and so I sent you enough money via the donation button to pay for a very good blowjob from a very talented human being of your choice, kissing included. But you can also use the monies as a contribution to the server costs if blowjobs are not your thing! Keep up the great work and thank you! <3

Let's also never forget to praise our cult founder, the legendary Ant, for originally creating this place! B)

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).
    Certified braindead since 1974 and still perfectly happy.

• @Amitz said:
    The soap is a lie, unfortunately.

But it's still a great place here, even without soap and so I sent you enough money via the donation button to pay for a very good blowjob from a very talented human being of your choice, kissing included. But you can also use the monies as a contribution to the server costs if blowjobs are not your thing! Keep up the great work and thank you! <3

Let's also never forget to praise our cult founder, the legendary Ant, for originally creating this place! B)

The man's priorities are sound and in order.

• @Amitz said: so I sent you enough money via the donation button to pay for a very good blowjob from a very talented human being of your choice, kissing included.

That's really low, Amitz.

Making a donation, only to ask that it gets paid back to you is rather unethical.

• @Aidan said:

@Amitz said: so I sent you enough money via the donation button to pay for a very good blowjob from a very talented human being of your choice, kissing included.

That's really low, Amitz.

Making a donation, only to ask that it gets paid back to you is rather unethical.

Touche 😂

• :3 :p

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).
    Certified braindead since 1974 and still perfectly happy.

• @NobodyInteresting said:

@KermEd said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

It's not about being spammy or not.

It's about being scammy instead.

And I'm not 100% sure how can a company be allowed to get a tag, if they were known scammers. Kinda should be a big red flag when determining if they are legit or not.

Yeah, absolutely agreed on that point.

• @NobodyInteresting said: Is AlphaRacks/RackNerd allowed to post offers on here?

I don't think that RN would venture here. RN live in such a symbiosis with LET/CC that they would not want to risk venturing away from the nest.

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• edited March 2022

That's great news. Thank you for the effort of keeping this community pure. <3

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • @angstrom said: I don't think that RN would venture here. RN live in such a symbiosis with LET/CC that they would not want to risk venturing away from the nest.

They will (if not already) saturate LET with their SPAM and advertisement effectiveness will drop significantly. Than they will look for another grounds to pollute.

Thanked by (2)NobodyInteresting BlaZe
  • @legendary said:

@angstrom said: I don't think that RN would venture here. RN live in such a symbiosis with LET/CC that they would not want to risk venturing away from the nest.

They will (if not already) saturate LET with their SPAM and advertisement effectiveness will drop significantly. Than they will look for another grounds to pollute.

But you shouldn't underestimate the sheer number of people in the world who want double bandwidth :)

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @angstrom said:

@legendary said:

@angstrom said: I don't think that RN would venture here. RN live in such a symbiosis with LET/CC that they would not want to risk venturing away from the nest.

But you shouldn't underestimate the sheer number of people in the world who want double bandwidth :)

• vpsslimvpsslim Hosting Provider

Great forum :)

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • hostartshostarts Hosting Provider

From the spirit comes the name, Thank you @Mason / @mikho

Thanked by (2)Mason Ganonk

Web Hosting - VPS Cloud - EU Dedicated Offers Managed Hosting Made Easy Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, Colocation, VPS, Shared & Reseller Hosting

• terrahost_lpterrahost_lp Hosting Provider

Yes, competitor fora seem to go a different path which is counter-productive in my view.

Terrahost.com
    Resilient Hosting -Empowering Our Clients Digitally

• @angstrom said:

@NobodyInteresting said: Is AlphaRacks/RackNerd allowed to post offers on here?

I don't think that RN would venture here. RN live in such a symbiosis with LET/CC that they would not want to risk venturing away from the nest.

They've posted over on HostBalls HostedTalk. They may not venture here but they've been spotted outside the nest.

Thanked by (2)angstrom FrankZ
  • @skorous said:

@angstrom said:

@NobodyInteresting said: Is AlphaRacks/RackNerd allowed to post offers on here?

They've posted over on HostBalls HostedTalk. They may not venture here but they've been spotted outside the nest.

I guess that what I was trying to say is that RN know where the friendly (to them) zones are -- beyond LET/LEB, this would include HostedTalk -- and where the less friendly (to them) zones are (this would include LES).

Whatever one may think of dustinc, he has a good sense of "social pulse".

Thanked by (1)skorous

• edited March 2022

How does one get one of those OG tags? ;) I feel a bit naked....

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

• @Jord said: How does one get one of those OG tags?

Time machine ;)

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @Mr_Tom said:

@Jord said: How does one get one of those OG tags?

Time machine ;)

Don't give me that ;) I'll get some bamboo :joy:

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.

• @Jord said: I'll get some bamboo

Kinky

Thanked by (1)Jord
  • @Mr_Tom said:

@Jord said: I'll get some bamboo

Kinky

Thought you'd like that ;)

Thanked by (1)Mr_Tom

• @Jord said:

@Mr_Tom said:

@Jord said: How does one get one of those OG tags?

Time machine ;)

Don't give me that ;) I'll get some bamboo :joy:

Pleasure (or torture) technique depending upon aspiration and ability

• SGrafSGraf Hosting ProviderServices Provider

Now i also want an OG Tag...

MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ Web-Hosting ★ LIR-Services ★
    MrVM ★ Virtual Servers ★
    Blesta.Store ★ Blesta licenses and Add-ons at amazing Prices ★

• ^ You can't get one, so there! :p

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Jord said:
    How does one get one of those OG tags? ;) I feel a bit naked....

@SGraf said: Now i also want an OG Tag...

Oprah?

Thanked by (1)niknar1900

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add