[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• I pre-ordered a Special 2560 in the NL earlier (in March).
    It's pending ... Interestingly the hostname is Hurtful Near ... :# =)
    Good to see you here, @VirMach ! Great offers!

• @FrankZ said:

@miu said:

@VirMach said:

4GB RAM
    80GB NVMe
    3 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$70/2YR (RECURRING*)
    ORDER: https://virmach.com/special-offers/

Good day
    Something larger - such as:
    100+G NVMe
    4+ AMD vcores
    possible pls?

T y

VirMach previously stated there was going to be larger plans offered after all the dust settles. I don't know how long it will be before this offer takes place, but I will let you know when/if I see it.

It was stated as not exactly, but could be something like the below:

8GB RAM
    150GB NVMe
    4 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$118/YR
    $188/2YR

--

6GB RAM
    100GB NVMe
    3 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$88/YR
    $138/2YR

@bdl @JeDaYoshi @dosai @vyas I've PM'ed you as requested.

for 4c & 100GB disk i assume sooner price around ~$100/2y, not 138

Good day and Goodbye

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@miu said: for 4c & 100GB disk i assume sooner price around ~$100/2y, not 138

It was just something he threw out there regarding Tokyo. The price may have reflected the 8TB of transfer in Asia. We'll just have to wait and see what is what when he actually offers it.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

Order Number is: 7896756518

• teamaccteamacc OG
    edited April 2022

@VirMach said: Price increase will be +$5 annually per unnecessary ticket.

Hey teamacc. You're a dick. (c) Jon Biloh, 2020.

• @teamacc said:

@VirMach said: Price increase will be +$5 annually per unnecessary ticket.

Didn't know MaxKVM run a diner, too.

• OMG it looks like LES got a lot of new signups because of this offer? Welcome, new members. Was this really the intention though? It effectively makes the offer non-exclusive.

Rather than posting order numbers in the thread, maybe ask for them to be sent by PM, maybe to a secondary account to stop your main mailbox from being cluttered?

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • @willie said:

or just send them dine in Tom's Diner.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @FrankZ good offer if there is this package

8GB RAM
    150GB NVMe
    4 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$118/YR
    $188/2YR

--

6GB RAM
    100GB NVMe
    3 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$88/YR
    $138/2YR

• @healer said:
    帳單 #1413935

$50 for two years

• I tried to checkout, but it seems my ip adress range was block by cloudflare when i was redirected to billing.(see attached)
    when i used vpn to circumvent this. i got flag as fraudulent. :s

I guess god is reminding me idling vps is a sin.

• Your website is down!

all stand up!

• You're losing millions!

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@willie said:
    OMG it looks like LES got a lot of new signups because of this offer? Welcome, new members. Was this really the intention though? It effectively makes the offer non-exclusive.

This was the intention, to bring more people to this community. At the same time I understand it will also bring in people who don't really care about anything other than getting this offer.

Rather than posting order numbers in the thread, maybe ask for them to be sent by PM, maybe to a secondary account to stop your main mailbox from being cluttered?

I'm really bad at this personally. I don't know why, but I just always sort through things incorrectly when they come in individually. It's definitely possible though and I'll admit I didn't even think about it. This would still achieve the desired signups, but I guess it would go one step back in that people don't come to the thread and look at it and maybe get involved with this community as a result, check for updates here, etc, instead of sending a private message and logging out.

I think it's time for this thread to be set to sink though if it's starting to annoy people.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ZA_capetown

@milkboy said:
    I tried to checkout, but it seems my ip adress range was block by cloudflare when i was redirected to billing.(see attached)
    when i used vpn to circumvent this. i got flag as fraudulent. :s

I guess god is reminding me idling vps is a sin.

We're receiving tens of millions of requests all throughout the day because someone's mad at us.

I've tried my best to get it fixed but unfortunately this also means false positives, as it's a really large layer 7 attack, from literally every single country in the world except I don't know maybe Antarctica and the obvious ones.

Thanked by (3)Ironia FrankZ ialexpw

@willie said:
    You're losing millions!

I should've gone with a better host!

@FrankZ said:

@miu said: for 4c & 100GB disk i assume sooner price around ~$100/2y, not 138

It was just something he threw out there regarding Tokyo. The price may have reflected the 8TB of transfer in Asia. We'll just have to wait and see what is what when he actually offers it.

6GB offer basically got scrapped and turned into the 4GB offer you see here. What's left is the 8GB offer but I'm done with the other green forum for now and the offer was meant for them.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ZA_capetown

@FrankZ said:

@miu said:

@VirMach said:

4GB RAM
    80GB NVMe
    3 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$70/2YR (RECURRING*)
    ORDER: https://virmach.com/special-offers/

Good day
    Something larger - such as:
    100+G NVMe
    4+ AMD vcores
    possible pls?

T y

VirMach previously stated there was going to be larger plans offered after all the dust settles. I don't know how long it will be before this offer takes place, but I will let you know when/if I see it.

8GB RAM
    150GB NVMe
    4 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$118/YR
    $188/2YR

--

6GB RAM
    100GB NVMe
    3 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$88/YR
    $138/2YR

The offer as I have it on my end, the last version that I have done, which is subject to change, and honestly it's possible it'll never get posted anyway and maybe just privately offered to the first few people it was promised to... I don't even remember if this is a run-on sentence or not anymore at this point so let's end it like this, my brain isn't working.

4GB RAM
    50GB Disk
    3 vCore
    4TB @ 1Gbps
    1x IPv4

$120/YR

And the joke was that after wasting everyone's time and spamming like 5 different hashtags it'd turn into the original offer as you posted it above, except instead of $188/2YR, I did get the price down lower to like $118/2YR but Japan was going to be excluded initially since it wasn't ready at the time. Then when it was ready there was just going to be a setup fee there. There was actually supposed to be the setup fee on it right now, across the board, but I decided against that (which I got chewed out for because people were upset people could order and get activations faster in certain scenarios.) Setup fee was going to be $20 or $10.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ abtdw
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited April 2022

it's a really large layer 7 attack, from literally every single country in the world except I don't know maybe Antarctica and the obvious ones.

@yoursunny is it still summer in antartica? Or has winter set in? Your network is down???

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited April 2022

Antarctica uses IPv9. Virmach wouldn't have known even if any attacks came from there.

That being said, an attack on this scale....sounds massive doesn't it? must be a lot of hate on this one.

Thanked by (3)vyas yoursunny FrankZ

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• milkboymilkboy OG
    edited April 2022

@VirMach good luck to you.
    hopefully the attack doesn't last long

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • Bad news, bad news!
    I brought a tokyo special yesterday and I did not keep my order ID, but actually ,it was not all my fault.
    Yesterday after paid my bill, the web page kept loading, I tried to refresh it, but it turned out: "critical error"(maybe caused by network attack?)i have tried may times to find the "order ID" but failed. And unfortunately my VPS still pending.
    so what should i do now? this problem really make me upset.

• @ArcReactor said:
    Bad news, bad news!
    I brought a tokyo special yesterday and I did not keep my order ID, but actually ,it was not all my fault.
    Yesterday after paid my bill, the web page kept loading, I tried to refresh it, but it turned out: "critical error"(maybe caused by network attack?)i have tried may times to find the "order ID" but failed. And unfortunately my VPS still pending.

• @ArcReactor said:
    Bad news, bad news!

Metoo

• edited April 2022

@bdl said:
    @ArcReactor said:
    Bad news, bad news!
    I brought ..

Arrgh! English, by any chance?

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @VirMach Still not getting my OTP code sent to my email.
    This happening to anyone else?

With all the attacks etc., I take it there's a delay on locations, other than the original three.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

hope Virmach is upgrading DDOS protection or investing 22K per year for his panel.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited April 2022

sorry I'm going to bring this up here, I don't mean to insult virmach, because until now I'm still a 3 VPS @VirMach user, but I'm still confused about my ryzen Order #1404808, from the first vps order and vps I used, the hostname (rDNS) was detected used by someone else. the proof is using IP Location Finder, detects Hostname: mxxxns-wxxxon.peaxxxxny.com
    whereas the previous 2 vps that I bought from virmach rDNS detected IP.
    Then I requested from the member menu and Ticket #654073 to request to change my new rDNS VPS to IP only but the ticket was closed by virmach, so far it's been 12 days and the rDNS hasn't changed. even though I think changing rDNS is a simple thing and doesn't take a long time. please follow up!!!

• edited April 2022

@vgood said: request to change my new rDNS VPS to IP only but the ticket was closed by virmach

Therein lies your problem. If you'd have requested a match to your current hostname, then it's normally done almost immediately.
    Your unnecessary Ticket will add $5 to your renewal price. /s
    (3x Virmach VPS = amateur. :p )

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    VirMach Still not getting my OTP code sent to my email.
    This happening to anyone else?

With all the attacks etc., I take it there's a delay on locations, other than the original three.

If I remember it correctly, initially VirMach only offered email-based 2FA (this was years ago). During that time, I remember having constant headaches logging in because I was sporadically not getting the emails with the codes. I ended up disabling 2FA until VirMach finally offered app-based tokens.

Perhaps VirMach can check again their email 2FA module for any issues? Just my cheap 2 cents.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
This discussion has been closed.