[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• yokowasisyokowasis Services Provider
    edited April 2022

I just posting here needs to know how many weeks does it take to reinstall windows os. Las time I check (2018), it tooks only 2 days.

• I'm on SJCZ003 and it's just blindingly fast. The NVMe disk is so much faster than the desktop SSD's in other VPS, that it makes it feel like everything is already cached in ram. I'm feeling remorse over not having chosen a bigger VM. I vaguely remember having seen an upgrade button in the web console somewhere, but I couldn't find it just now, so must have been imagining it. Oh well. I could even imagine getting another one after I install my app and see how it goes. Any idea how long this promo will be running?

I've had a few other Virmach VM's which were perfectly fine, but this one is by far the best.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited April 2022

@willie said:
    I'm on SJCZ003 and it's just blindingly fast. The NVMe disk is so much faster than the desktop SSD's in other VPS, that it makes it feel like everything is already cached in ram. I'm feeling remorse over not having chosen a bigger VM. I vaguely remember having seen an upgrade button in the web console somewhere, but I couldn't find it just now, so must have been imagining it. Oh well. I could even imagine getting another one after I install my app and see how it goes. Any idea how long this promo will be running?

I've had a few other Virmach VM's which were perfectly fine, but this one is by far the best.

Don't worry much about it being too good, it'll get worse from here once you're not the only one on there! One day I might get on here and see a bunch of messages getting flamed about how SJCZ003 is awful.

Actually yours YABS was concerningly high as well when I skimmed over it again today (I was trying to grab one real quick for a frame of reference.) I'd need to look into it more to see what's even happening because I didn't even get something that high during testing. I guess I need to take a look and see what the specifications are on that particular node anyway. It's possible it's some weird build I did one or two of and it ended up there.

I just took a look though and you're not even the only one on here anymore, there's a dozen 30+ others. At a glance though I don't see anything spectacular in terms of model numbers for these. I'll have another look later.

Edit -- Looks like it was someone else's YABS but that one was insanely good as well.

edited April 2022

You're on an SK Hynix SHGP31-2000GM. I remember in testing these were my favorite, even above Gen4 NVMe because of the terrific real-world performance. I also did a lot of research on them and vaguely remember these having an insanely low latency, second to Intel Optane.

This also explains the insanely high number on YABS now. I also vaguely remember some benchmarks showing abnormally high performance because of this low latency, but extremely vaguely. I'm sure I wrote a long post about it somewhere maybe half a year ago.

@willie said: Any idea how long this promo will be running?

We have a quantity cap somewhere in my head. I usually end them when I'm overwhelmed with work for the next 3 months.

Thanked by (3)someTom FrankZ willie
  • edited April 2022

Wow, new site for Virmach public ticket queue!

Could you double something?

Thanked by (3)VirMach someTom pikachu

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Chink_Best said:
    Wow, new site for Virmach public ticket queue!

Could you double something?

Double green queue

• Hello, please help me with it
    Invoice 1413470
    order #560309
    Thank you!

• @Cyzzc1290 said:
    Hello, please help me with it

Hi, how can I help you?

Warm regards.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• Nice, glad to see you moved over here. Guess I might as well pick up another one, surely I'll put it to use for something. Order #7177636556

• @VirMach said:

Edit -- Looks like it was someone else's YABS but that one was insanely good as well.

Awesome. Please activate Invoice #1398758.

• Invoice #1414658
    order #660702
    thank you!

• Hello, my friend has carried on the server purchase on March 15, it is monthly pay, but there are still 7 days expired, have not allocated the machine, excuse me how should this do? A bill has been drawn,
    Your ticket has been flagged directly to the technical support department so it may sometimes take longer than usual to receive a response than a general question. We thank thank you for your patience. To speed up the process, please provide any login credentials or additional information that may be required to troubleshoot your issue.
    Please do not create another ticket or a chat regarding the same issue.
    There was no news.

• edited April 2022

@VirMach
    The OTP code finally started to work again. Bad news:
    I grabbed the not ideal Seattle location, rather than currently unavailable AMS/NYC/ATL :'(
    I spent more than I intended - went for the better value 2560 rather than 1536. Double :'(

Order number 6879682734

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

@caodaye said:
    Hello, my friend has carried on the server purchase on March 15, it is monthly pay, but there are still 7 days expired, have not allocated the machine, excuse me how should this do? A bill has been drawn,
    Your ticket has been flagged directly to the technical support department so it may sometimes take longer than usual to receive a response than a general question. We thank thank you for your patience. To speed up the process, please provide any login credentials or additional information that may be required to troubleshoot your issue.
    There was no news.

Invoice ID?

• @VirMach said:

@caodaye said:
    Hello, my friend has carried on the server purchase on March 15, it is monthly pay, but there are still 7 days expired, have not allocated the machine, excuse me how should this do? A bill has been drawn,
    There was no news.

Invoice ID?

This is the screenshot he provided to me. Please check it

• vyasvyas OG
    edited April 2022

RottenLimp

@virmach now that is creative !

Squats are the new Push-ups

• Hello world.

Is this home? B)

Thanked by (2)FrankZ bakageta
  • @ZA_capetown said:
    Hello world.

Is this home? B)

still a long way to Mexico. but as long as you ride like the wind you'll be there

• TYOC039, server turn off when I try to reinstall from netboot, is it normal? :/

Action and Reaction in history

• @elliotc You need a lot of ram for netboot to finish install let say 20.04 need 2+GB, ubuntu 16.04 will install with 768MB for rest I duno, could be that

Thanked by (1)elliotc
  • @reb0rn said:
    @elliotc You need a lot of ram for netboot to finish install let say 20.04 need 2+GB, ubuntu 16.04 will install with 768MB for rest I duno, could be that

I am with 2.5GB, maybe try it few days later.

Action and Reaction in history

• @VirMach please double check those adjusted invoices dates - a lot of people reports it's set to 7.04.2022 (aka today, not 2023) and if your billing system gonna charge that you will have shit ton of new angry customers and chargebacks ^.-
    If your automagically billing is disabled just ignore me :)

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @VirMach
    Hello.

I forgot to write down my order ID so I only have my Invoice ID...
    Can't I just use the Invoice ID?
    As for the payment, it has been completed at CoinPayments.net.
    The transaction ID of this payment is: CPGD5UEXHC8QOJUKRNIOZ3V9D3
    Invoice #1414463

Please have mercy on me.

• @VirMach said: We have a quantity cap somewhere in my head. I usually end them when I'm overwhelmed with work for the next 3 months.

Has anything been said on whether some of the other locations will come online before it ends?

• Just got one too!
    Order# 660752

Please feel free to push me to the last of the queue though :)

• Next time @VirMach should activate first USA customers xD

• @skorous said: Has anything been said on whether some of the other locations will come online before it ends?

The only reason for me grabbing a Seattle one.

• @risturiz said:
    Next time @VirMach should activate first USA customers xD

NO

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said: Too many words, didn't read or understand any of it. All I heard was "post the tag" and "Buffalo dead" which I like, I'm posting it now.

Sigh, nobody reads anymore. :pensive: /j

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

This discussion has been closed.