[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @VirMach said:

@vgood said:

excuse me @virmach sorry I now feel confused what to say more about the ongoing problems with my VPS. after your suggestion to migrate and I did it from sanjose003 and it worked, then you asked to send me a ticket about the details of the problem, I've done it. until now more than 1 month VPS can not be used until now. the last status of the VPS is offline, BW still says 2TB (even though it should be 6TB according to the order), I've reinstalled, rebooted but still offline. To be patient, it can be said that I have been patient since the transaction date (21/03/2022) currently it still can't be used, what else should I do???

(edit) I've never had this problem on my previous VPS on Virmach

Can you please make sure you make a priority ticket copy of your ticket? Close the original, make an exact copy in the priority ticket department, and I should get to it soon. Mention your LES post in the ticket as well so I can credit you if it's a major issue.

Hello VirMach,

My Order Number is: 9423759481

Do you have time to help me with my Tokyo server now?

• @erictsang said:

I think you should be specific about what kind of help you are asking.

• @tototo said:

@erictsang said:

I think you should be specific about what kind of help you are asking.

The Tokyo server I bought needs to be activated manually. So I post here to send the order number.

• Hi @VirMach
    My invoice number is #1416902
    It's been a while since I paid, please activate it for me
    Thank you!

• @zendro said:
    Hi @VirMach
    Thank you!

Shouldn't the order number be sent?

• @erictsang said:

@zendro said:
    Hi @VirMach
    Thank you!

Shouldn't the order number be sent?

Reading is hard if you are in a hurry to order.
    .#amirite??

(Ready for @AlwaysSkint to highlight my poor spelling)

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ
  • Please help me open order, I’m in hurry!

• @cgs3238 said:
    Please help me open work order, I’m in hurry!

FTFY

• Hi @VirMach
    My invoice number is #1415174. sorry , I forget order number.
    Thank you!

• I'm more confused by this. what do you mean? I'm getting confused. please simplify the steps so that I will get dizzy
    is it possible for me to post my ticket number here to make it simpler?

(edit) I've never had this problem on my previous VPS on Virmach

Can you please make sure you make a priority ticket copy of your ticket? Close the original, make an exact copy in the priority ticket department, and I should get to it soon. Mention your LES post in the ticket as well so I can credit you if it's a major issue.

• Hi @VirMach
    Order ID: 8835034065
    Cheers!

• edited April 2022

Hi @VirMach
    I mean to be patient but the FOMO is kicking in. I placed Order ID: 9423759481 on day 2 and it’s still not activated. Generally what’s the lead time? Pls Activation my host

• edited April 2022

@erictsang said: .. on day 2 and it’s still not activated. Generally what’s the lead time?

Two years.
    Unthanked, for being an idiot!
    Go and buy a pre-order book on Amazon, then sit and wait.

Thanked by (1)realEthanZou

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• Hello.
    Please check Order Number is: 9183016965
    if correct. active it.

Thanks.

Domain for Sale: Lea·com $3000,000 USD. Contact by email: [email protected]

• JabJab
    edited April 2022

@vgood said: fused by this. what do you mean? I'm getting confused. please sim

That thing is kinda clear.

Go to your ticket from month ago about broken server.
    Copy text of that ticket.
    Close that ticket (old / month ago) [if not closed already]
    Open NEW PRIORITY SUPPORT TICKET [click this: ]

Paste text of your old ticket into new ticket.
    Add all information that you know, what you done, how it behaved, what is broken.
    At the end of text add: Re-posting as instructed on LES ( https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/87349/#Comment_87349 )
    Send ticket and wait for reaction.

Also make sure you have only ONE, NEW, PRIORITY SUPPORT TICKET about this issue. If you created more - close rest. ONE TICKET.

In nutshell - VirMach (team) wants that ticket in PRIORITY SUPPORT QUEUE, not in normal queue with 1857817851758 other tickets.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ erictsang vgood

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited April 2022

I know Virmach is super busy, so I don't want to ask too stupid a question when I know things are crazy at the moment, but maybe someone else can say what stage the order number appears at.

I selected the offer, and then spent ages on the registration page, which had lots of messages about things failing. I finally managed to register through there (it seems a password generated by pressing the generate button isn't secure enough!) and now I have an unpaid invoice. I'm hesitant to continue past this point as I know that there's only one opportunity to write down the order number and I'd have thought that would be before there was an invoice and now I'm worried it was what the error messages were about...

Basically, my question is whether I should proceed add credits and pay the invoice, or have I now missed the order number and should I start again?

• @VirMach Hi, you indicated your New York node is about to be ready. Would it be possible to pre-order for that node specifically now? (I don't mind waiting a month or two for activation)

• Is SJC05 now considered stable? It is working fine for me but I haven't tried to really use it beyond playing around a little yet.

• @VirMach
    My Order Number is:1413944 ,Please help me start the server.Thank you.

• Good offers!

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@dazar said: @VirMach Hi, you indicated your New York node is about to be ready. Would it be possible to pre-order for that node specifically now? (I don't mind waiting a month or two for activation)

Unfortunately, pre-ordering for NYC at this time is currently unavailable. I asked VirMach when ordering for NYC would be available and this is what he said:

@VirMach said: As soon as the datacenter is able to complete a task that would (currently, they're not done yet so who knows how much worse it'll get) have taken Tokyo 15 times less time to do.

Funny part is I asked them to do this with great priority and even said I'd pay emergency hands rate for it, and specifically asked them not to take two weeks like with the others... well it's like day 13.5 so they technically have a few hours left to make it in under 2 weeks.

Thanked by (1)dos621

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Already purchased
    This is my order number: 1416806
    Please take care of it. Thank you

• @erictsang said:
    Hi @VirMach
    I mean to be patient but the FOMO is kicking in. I placed Order ID: 9423759481 on day 2 and it’s still not activated. Generally what’s the lead time? Pls Activation my host

You really think copy-pasting my comment is gonna work? 查重率 99%

• @realEthanZou said:

@erictsang said:
    Hi @VirMach

You really think copy-pasting my comment is gonna work? 查重率 99%

I’m so sorry.I want to try this method, did you activate the Tokyo server?

• KHBKHB
    edited April 2022

My Order Number is:Order #555608 ,Please help me start the server.Thank you. @VirMach

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited April 2022

@willie said:
    Is SJC05 now considered stable? It is working fine for me but I haven't tried to really use it beyond playing around a little yet.

This is probably one of our most stable nodes, it's been up since we put it there and it doesn't seem to have a failing motherboard like the other two. I mean if these motherboards start dropping like flies I don't even know what we're going to do but I don't think they will because it's literally the only "server" motherboard available for Ryzen. No one else makes them, the other manufacturers focus on Epyc because that makes sense I guess.

It also doesn't have any of the problematic drives.

@FrankZ said: Unfortunately, pre-ordering for NYC at this time is currently unavailable. I asked VirMach when ordering for NYC would be available and this is what he said

I'm losing my mind over this right now. xTom is able to get us one day setup time in Amsterdam with zero notice and essentially sets everything up the day or next day and I specifically paid a good chunk of change to air freight these over with like the fastest option only for them to be stuck setting up IPMI for like 10 days now after taking several days to even unload the servers. They even mentioned OSHA in all this... it's 14x 20LB 1U servers. It's going to be fun when we send over the 300LB storage unit.

And at the same time I've had an emergency ticket open for 3 days (SEAZ001) where the techs are spending the entire time arguing with me instead of completing the request.

• Your Order Number is: 5702812462

Please help turn on the VPS. Thank you.

• This is my order invoice #1416806
    Please activate it for me, thank you

• Hi,

I make an order #563400. You approved the order but I can't pass login. It stuck at https://billing.virmach.com/index.php?rp=/login . Serveral time I go through it and it show the login page. When I submit the username and password, it said recaptch wrong.
    Thanks.

• My Order Number is: 9183016965
    Invoice #1417944

Hope be active asap

Thank you.

Domain for Sale: Lea·com $3000,000 USD. Contact by email: [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.