[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• edited April 2022

@risturiz said:

@oumaizi said:
    If the order number is deadly important, please put a reminder on https://virmach.com/special-offers/ instead of this post.
    At least, you can add a line:
    "*please write down your order number!!!" into the description:
    "This week’s offer is only for LowEndSpirit forum members. Register to participate. All services are manually activated per the offer rules"

I believe many people checked this post after paying for their order. I found many posts here only contained invoice numbers.

Why? the rules are pretty simple:

• This week’s offer is only for LowEndSpirit forum members. Register to participate. All services are manually activated per the offer rules.

You have to REGISTER first and then READ the offer rules in this post... Is not rocket science... Actually is a feature to avoid some kind of spam "i dont read" thing xD

P.D. "After placing your order, please be sure to copy and save the order ID provided. We will absolutely not be activating any of these with invoice ID or other ID so that's your only chance to write it down."

..Sorry, my fault. I just realized you were not an official officer from VirMach.
    After skimming through your comments under this post, I believe you are super into acting like an OG and teasing the newbies about their faults. No one is an expert at the beginning. Whatever, please keep doing it, if this will make you proud. xD

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

Sorry, I can't keep up with the manual activations here. I'm switching the sale to immediate activations which should also still fall in line with the exclusivity period for LES exclusive sales, I believe it's something like at least a week exclusive?

Still trying to keep up with all the re-creations, doing my best to catch up to them today.

Anyone stuck above who posted their IDs and isn't yet activated, please post your order ID again below. Please be respectful to others and don't post any other IDs or spam IDs from other sales so I can quickly get these activated.

• edited April 2022

@VirMach said:
    Sorry, I can't keep up with the manual activations here. I'm switching the sale to immediate activations which should also still fall in line with the exclusivity period for LES exclusive sales, I believe it's something like at least a week exclusive?

Still trying to keep up with all the re-creations, doing my best to catch up to them today.

Anyone stuck above who posted their IDs and isn't yet activated, please post your order ID again below. Please be respectful to others and don't post any other IDs or spam IDs from other sales so I can quickly get these activated.

Hi, I found I forgot to note down my order ID. In this case, what should I do to activate my order? Is it possible if you can activate my order by my invoice number? Or Could I ask for a refund? And then I can buy the same service again. Thank you.

• @VirMach said:

Pls migrate my host to Tokyo . order ID is: 4678913601

• @VirMach said:

My Order Id is 3904603202
    Thanks !

I do want to mention something else important: we specifically built the Ryzen migrate button to where it can be used by Ryzen plans to re-create so we do encourage if you are on SJCZ003 and SJCZ007 or any other node where you are having issues to use this button if you do not have important data, and you'll be re-created much sooner with the self-serve button. I apologize for not mentioning this sooner, I thought I did but now I realize I did not.

@oumaizi said:

@VirMach said:

Hi, I found I forgot to note down my order ID. In this case, what should I do to activate my order? Is it possible if you can activate my order by my invoice number? Or Could I ask for a refund? And then I can buy the same service again. Thank you.

In this case you would just do nothing right now. After 30 days, you can create a ticket for refund, if it takes that long for us to resolve it on our own.

@TrueBlumfeld said:

@VirMach said:

This would be a case of:

Please be respectful to others and don't post any other IDs

• edited April 2022

@VirMach said:

@oumaizi said:

@VirMach said:

In this case you would just do nothing right now. After 30 days, you can create a ticket for refund, if it takes that long for us to resolve it on our own.

Thank you. I see. What I need to do right now is to be patient and wait for the activation.

• @VirMach said:

@TrueBlumfeld said:

@VirMach said:

This would be a case of:

Please be respectful to others and don't post any other IDs

Sorry to trouble you. I considered my case as not activated and asked to post.
    I'm not a English user sorry didn't get your point
    So I just wait in this post or later when Tokyo is set and use the ticket system?

• thank you I have successfully migrated @VirMach SJCZ003 to RYZE.SJC-Z005.VMS using the button at member area. but something is a little weird. 50 GB Disk Space (already correct), 1 GB Bandwidth (this seems wrong) should be in the 6TB pre-order plan. sorry this needs to be fixed

@VirMach said:
    I do want to mention something else important: we specifically built the Ryzen migrate button to where it can be used by Ryzen plans to re-create so we do encourage if you are on SJCZ003 and SJCZ007 or any other node where you are having issues to use this button if you do not have important data, and you'll be re-created much sooner with the self-serve button. I apologize for not mentioning this sooner, I thought I did but now I realize I did not.

• @TrueBlumfeld said:
    So I just wait in this post or later when Tokyo is set and use the ticket system?

Where is the location you ordered?

• @tototo said:

@TrueBlumfeld said:

I ordered the Tokyo, but there was not enough machine.
    The virmach offerd an option that I can activate in SJCZ004 temporarily and migrate to Tokyo when it's set, and I accepted。
    It is online in SJCZ004 now. The SJCZ is fine gennerally, the packet Loss rate is fine ,just I want less latency .

• @TrueBlumfeld said:

@tototo said:

@TrueBlumfeld said:

The virmach offerd an option that I can activate in SJCZ004 temporarily and migrate to Tokyo when it's set, and I accepted。
    It is online in SJCZ004 now. The SJCZ is fine gennerally, the packet Loss rate is fine ,just I want less latency .

Short answer: wait until VirMach makes an announcement like "Ready to return to Tokyo from San Jose".

When you return from San Jose to Tokyo, reply to the same ticket that asked you to migrate from Tokyo to San Jose.
    However, VirMach explained that it may take about a month for the Tokyo node to stabilize; one month after April is May, so wait until the end of May.
    Also, in many cases VirMach will compensate you for the lost period. I am not sure if they will actually compensate you, but I am sure they will take care of those who waited politely.

By the way, Tokyo and San Jose are quite far apart, so you could have expected the latency to be greater...

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
    edited April 2022

@vgood said:
    thank you I have successfully migrated @VirMach SJCZ003 to RYZE.SJC-Z005.VMS using the button at member area. but something is a little weird. 50 GB Disk Space (already correct), 1 GB Bandwidth (this seems wrong) should be in the 6TB pre-order plan. sorry this needs to be fixed

@VirMach said:

Yeah, I reported this to our developer already. I need to start going in manually and fixing these but I tasked our developer with fixing these manually. To be fair though it's not his fault, it's an old bug with our provisioning module liking to reset bandwidth levels to 1GB because the coder for the module (which is third party) put in "1" default into the network field which overrides everything. So our developer's code is correct, it's just being overwritten by previous bad code by a third party, and we have to overwrite that overwrite now.

(edit) I'm manually going through and fixing the highest users right now to avoid suspension and unsuspending any that already used the 1GB. You can also request SLA request if you were incorrectly suspended as a result of this bug.

• I see some posts like about the machine not booting or re-installing doesn't work in San Jose (or other non-Tokyo location). I'm thinking to migrate to San Jose temporarily if I will be able to come back to Tokyo in the future. Can I help those people...

@tototo said:
    I see some posts like about the machine not booting or re-installing doesn't work in San Jose (or other non-Tokyo location). I'm thinking to migrate to San Jose temporarily if I will be able to come back to Tokyo in the future. Can I help those people...

At this point anyone having those kind of issues will already be resolved and there's room for those people already set aside, so migrating will not help in this situation but thank you for your kind thinking.

Thanked by (1)tototo
  • thanks for the explanation. I'm waiting for a fix, by the way, I see that the active period of the VPS must also be added manually, because you promised that @VirMach SJCZ003 and SJCZ007 will add 1 month of active period instead of having problems.

Yeah, I reported this to our developer already. I need to start going in manually and fixing these but I tasked our developer with fixing these manually. To be fair though it's not his fault, it's an old bug with our provisioning module liking to reset bandwidth levels to 1GB because the coder for the module (which is third party) put in "1" default.....

• @oumaizi said:
    ..Sorry, my fault. I just realized you were not an official officer from VirMach.
    After skimming through your comments under this post, I believe you are super into acting like an OG and teasing the newbies about their faults. No one is an expert at the beginning. Whatever, please keep doing it, if this will make you proud. xD

We are "newbies" in one form or another... The difference is some "newbies" read the manual to learn and others, well you know :-)

@vgood said:
    thanks for the explanation. I'm waiting for a fix, by the way, I see that the active period of the VPS must also be added manually, because you promised that @VirMach SJCZ003 and SJCZ007 will add 1 month of active period instead of having problems.

Yeah, I reported this to our developer already. I need to start going in manually and fixing these but I tasked our developer with fixing these manually. To be fair though it's not his fault, it's an old bug with our provisioning module liking to reset bandwidth levels to 1GB because the coder for the module (which is third party) put in "1" default.....

If you recreate/migrate it will be hard for us to track, just wait until everything cools off a bit and then create a ticket for the addition with a clear explanation. I'll see if I can add these now for any future recreations to cut down on ticket numbers though.

• @tototo said:

@TrueBlumfeld said:

@tototo said:

@TrueBlumfeld said:

Short answer: wait until VirMach makes an announcement like "Ready to return to Tokyo from San Jose".

When you return from San Jose to Tokyo, reply to the same ticket that asked you to migrate from Tokyo to San Jose.
    However, VirMach explained that it may take about a month for the Tokyo node to stabilize; one month after April is May, so wait until the end of May.
    Also, in many cases VirMach will compensate you for the lost period. I am not sure if they will actually compensate you, but I am sure they will take care of those who waited politely.

By the way, Tokyo and San Jose are quite far apart, so you could have expected the latency to be greater...

thanks for your explanation ,but I need an official answer.
    I didn't get the information that the Tokyo node will be aviable by May.
    I was told my case would be done by this Wednesday .
    quote “@VirMach said:

» show previous quotes
    By Wednesday as I mentioned. It's possible it could be available sooner or perhaps later if we run into problems. I'll activate in San Jose now. You need to come back here to request it be moved since it's not being tracked anywhere else.”

and today requesting is unrespescful. lol..

@VirMach Can I use a ticket for my case in May, if that's Ok I will not track this post everyday.

@vgood said:
    thanks for the explanation. I'm waiting for a fix, by the way, I see that the active period of the VPS must also be added manually, because you promised that @VirMach SJCZ003 and SJCZ007 will add 1 month of active period instead of having problems.

So most people should have their extra month now, even if you recreated already.

Thanked by (1)lemoncube
  • sorry I'm not very proficient in English, and I'm using google translate, I'm sorry if my communication is not optimal or there is a misperception. I have sent a ticket to @VirMach from member area about this migration as you described above, hopefully it can be read clearly what I mean on the ticket. thank you

So most people should have their extra month now, even if you recreated already.

• edited April 2022

@Sean said:
    @VirMach
    Invoice #1413535
    Thanks.

Sorry to disturb, I placed an order on 04/05/2022, (due to your website being under attack at the time, I couldn't see the page with the order number, so I couldn't record it), and on 04 /08/2022 replied my invoice id in LES.

I read your post carefully and know maybe be patient without the order id, but I see other people paying for the order on 04/20/2022 and only providing the invoice id has been activated.

So I have a question that if you missed my order? Or anything should I do now? Please give me some advice.

All services outside of maybe 5 of them have been recreated for SJCZ003 and SJCZ007 issue. Most TYOC038 have been recreated. Some still need to be created if they never created properly in the first place on TYOC038. And SEAZ001 is still having issues, I'm trying to look at that again next.

• @VirMach said:
    All services outside of maybe 5 of them have been recreated for SJCZ003 and SJCZ007 issue. Most TYOC038 have been recreated. Some still need to be created if they never created properly in the first place on TYOC038. And SEAZ001 is still having issues, I'm trying to look at that again next.

My VPS Formerly on SJCZ003 has the right amount of bandwidth displayed in clientarea now. Thanks!
    But this kind of issue is still lingering in SolusVM. Two machines are present!

The one after migration (above) still cannot mount any ISO or reinstall via templates here. The old one has all the options, though it doesn't do anything, of course.

I've tried this method and it works alright for now. (Thanks again FrankZ!)

@FrankZ said: If you are doing this in the SolusVM panel. Try mounting an ISO and changing the boot order in the billing panel instead.

But I think the anomaly is still noteworthy incase anything else break alongside.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited April 2022

What you get by ordering a Tokyo earlybird with @VirMach on March 12-13 with estimate

• Opportunity to identify all types of buses while you check your ever pending status on WHMCS
    • A virtual commentary of all possible issues you can encounter by shipping a server from US to JP
    • All possible errors you can know of a server racking ranging with physical damage, disk errors, bugs, ddos etc.,
    • Closer to cocky responses for the people who request update/status based on page 1 info which they agreed to and ordered with a 168 page rant with new rules and engagements to activate.
    • A funny activation script and a equally funny developer which activates with all log of bugs with little regard to logic / ordering date
    • New buttons to rebalance / recreate existing orders based on rules on page 150 to new servers, when the script /developer/@virmach cant fullfill orders created as per page 1 on day 1 of offer a.ka earlybirds.
    • Watch @Virmach push early order pending status to backorder and enable activation of new orders automatically
    • Test your patience from refraining to open a ticket and if you did, looked at close tickets which no no one bothered to read because it was deemed to be uninteresting from the title

My Thoughts ;)

• If one cant deduce "cheapest offer" based on above points, it would still be cheapest based on price as well, since it is going to be pending with moving due dates with funny $5 extras per ticket/post ( you have time to track and manually update this to account, but not for the actual activation)
    • And i am not even talking about the drama for the provisioned servers with finicky images ;)
    • Kudus to developer who can come with new unique reasons. a 10 year old php bug today. Appreciate the drama
    • But Worry not, status should be 100% by now if < replace with current reason>

(tl dr ) whoever needed a real server would have got it from a provider and would have mind their business. The early bird is all about the drama and the bus counting.. no real virtual machine business here..

Thanked by (3)Falzo Kree darkenergy
  • The above post is based on a sale from a alternate forum, because why not ;) i dont care to login there at the moment. Thanks for reading

• @upfreak said: The above post is based on a sale from a alternate forum,

I remember that alternate forum. It is very violent there, and Spock has a beard.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ upfreak skorous
  • @caodaye said:
    哈喽,哈喽,请问一下,有优惠码之类的么

DON'T BUY IT! This is the worst VPS I've ever used!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.