[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• Client area backend now timing out when I try to access info for a server, "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received".

• williewillie OG
    edited April 2022

@lowba75 said: If you didn't get redirected after payment like me, just login in the Client Area go to Billing > My Invoices and click the order line once and then you get your order ID. If you didn't save it, you're probably out of luck because after this one time you see the invoice.

It is actually pretty weird that there is no way to see the order ID again. Obviously they are retained on the back end, but it sounds like they are unreachable from the client. Maybe that is just a matter of fixing a template somewhere, so it is included in the invoice or the order confirmation email.

• Hello, vimach users/buyer can you plz confirm is the ryzen server are stable at the moment (Dallas / pheonix). I'm planning to migrate my multiple website from abc sever (expiring verysoon) to virmach ryzen.
    Also after posting order ID how long approximately will it take for activation?

Thanks. VirMachers✌️

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited April 2022

@memrmax said:
    Hello, vimach users/buyer can you plz confirm is the ryzen server are stable at the moment (Dallas / pheonix). I'm planning to migrate my multiple website from abc sever (expiring verysoon) to virmach ryzen.

Thanks. VirMachers✌️

im in Tokyo and it's been up and running smooth since the initial hiccups, sans the higher steal now which should be transcient.

activation is manual for the exclusive deal here, and there is no SLA on when it will be activated, but if you ordered in an available location then it shouldn't be too long, but i guess it might be tough to expect in hours.

its also good to read up virmach's update on the locations status now, i forgot the link

Thanked by (1)memrmax

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @memrmax said:
    Hello, vimach users/buyer can you plz confirm is the ryzen server are stable at the moment (Dallas / pheonix). I'm planning to migrate my multiple website from abc sever (expiring verysoon) to virmach ryzen.

Thanks. VirMachers✌️

Phoenix stable so far, dallas I have just ordered one a day ago waiting on activation, san jose servers that had issue are offline
    rest i think all are stable atm

Thanked by (1)memrmax
  • @VirMach said:

@TrueBlumfeld said:
    pls activate mine in San Jose for now and migrate to Tokyo when it's ready(do you have a clue when will be ready?

By Wednesday as I mentioned. It's possible it could be available sooner or perhaps later if we run into problems. I'll activate in San Jose now. You need to come back here to request it be moved since it's not being tracked anywhere else.

It's Tuesday but I wonder if Tokyo is available,pls migrate at any time. If not I will ask again tomorrow.
    The order No. 4678913601

@reb0rn said:

@memrmax said:

Thanks. VirMachers✌️

Phoenix stable so far, dallas I have just ordered one a day ago waiting on activation, san jose servers that had issue are offline
    rest i think all are stable atm

do you have a bench on phoenix?

• Most USA nodes are not filled, its not tokyo... I did not bench it but its fast

• I have two AMD ( Seattle and Phoenix )... Last week Seattle had some hiccups, but its fine now ( only i have 200k IN constant traffic... don't know why because the server is idle )... Phoenix is another history, up and down and have 150k IN traffic too.

• Phoenix server (AMD EPYC-Rome Processor) node PHXZ002

Not in production any of them (i have another Seattle server with Intel and have 1 year and 7 days in prod without issue)

P.D. Seattle server (AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core) node SEAZ001

• My VPS in Denver seems to be very stable. No hardware issues or anything, benchmarks look good, and the network is consistently fast too. I'm using mine as a VPN server.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ skorous
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Unixfy said:
    My VPS in Denver seems to be very stable. No hardware issues or anything, benchmarks look good, and the network is consistently fast too. I'm using mine as a VPN server.

I've been wondering about getting one in Denver. Thanks for the update.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Can I ask about orders that are not part of this activity here?
    My friend bought a server and placed an order from March 15th to April 20th. The machine status is waiting.
    On my bill, bill #1402067
    I applied for work order but did not reply. Ask me to ask him what it's like!

edited April 2022

@caodaye said:
    Can I ask about orders that are not part of this activity here?
    My friend bought a server and placed an order from March 15th to April 20th. The machine status is waiting.

u sold to u friend?

how many friends do u hav?

Thanked by (1)bdl

• @cybertech said: u sold to u friend?

u no speek rite.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

@AlwaysSkint said:

@cybertech said: u sold to u friend?

u no speek rite.

stahp. u no eye deer. im trying English.

hard.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• @cybertech said:

@caodaye said:

u sold to u friend?

He buys it himself

• vyasvyas OG
    edited April 2022

@caodaye said:

>

My friend bought a server and placed an order from March 15th to April 20th.

How much did your friend buy the server for? New or used server? What are the specs? If new, which oem and what are the warranty terms?
    Will the server be shipped to the dc directly?

What about spares? What are the terms for colocation? I see colo was not on offer in the OP. Is that why you mention

can I ask about orders are not part of this activity here?

So exciting to see someone’s buying a server instead of renting it. That is a move up in life.

Kudos to your friend. Did they place one order per day (so bought like 32 servers? ) or is their internet speed so slow that ot took them 32 days to place the order?

So many thoughts come to mind !!!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Squats are the new Push-ups

• ^ $7 = losing millions!

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @vyas said:

@caodaye said:

>

How much did your friend buy the server for? New or used server? What are the specs? If new, which oem and what are the warranty terms?

What about spares? What are the terms for colocation? I see colo was not on offer in the OP. Is that why you mention

So exciting to see someone’s buying a server instead of renting it. That is a move up in life.

Kudos to your friend. Did they place one order per day (so bought like 32 servers? ) or is their internet speed so slow that ot took them 32 days to place the order?

@vyas said:

@caodaye said:

>

@vyas said:

@caodaye said:

>

I misdescribed the VPS he purchased

• How does one buy a vps? I have always subscribed to one.

So
    So
    So
    Curious to know how to buy.

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @iesky said:
    @VirMach good day,my vps cannot be power on, and the reinstall is also invalid, please help to solve it, thank you!

@VirMach
    Same issue, OS Debian 11

• Your Order Number is: 6649640477

Thank you 😊

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@willie said:
    Client area backend now timing out when I try to access info for a server, "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received".

This is the default behavior when a node is down. It's on the list to try to get this to display a better error but it's just how it was coded out (not by us.) I believe I remember you being on SJCZ003 which is part of the outage I described on page 24.

@vgood said:

thanks for telling and explaining the problem, I'm the one using SJCZ003 and it was affected. fortunately, I haven't fully used this VPS for continuous production purposes (still testing the toughness of the VPS) so it doesn't matter if all the data is lost.
    hopefully it can be resolved, I am patiently waiting, enthusiasm and success for @VirMach

@VirMach said:
    SJCZ003 has regressed to the same point SJZC007 did earlier. It crashed right as my plane took off, really bad timing. I'm the one handling these right now and no one else so it's been difficult to do anything with the spotty WiFi.

There's about 18 people on SJCZ007 and 39 or so people on SJCZ003 right now.

Basically even though it detects the disk it's not allowing me to boot into it anymore, on both. Data on the NVMe is fine.

It's been an extremely hectic day, I haven't had time to post an update here or check replies on either message board and I've ran into further issues trying to migrate everyone off or sending a proper email out for these two nodes.

I apologize again for the outage and I'm still trying to work everything out. Everyone will receive at least an additional month of service since it's been handled so poorly.

Thanked by (3)tototo ZA_capetown FrankZ
  • okay, it doesn't matter to me, I understand the situation, the complicated problem has been explained, maybe other users here will also understand it. I can still use 2 other VPS on @VirMach which is still running normally while waiting for San Jose to be ready again. Keep spirit...

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Hi, my invoice is 1414511 (Tokyo, JP), Transaction #: 2022040822001309981430213400 plz help me active the OS, thanks a lot !!

• please help enable the service for me,

Invoice #1416422

thanks a lot.

@VirMach

• @caodaye said:

@cybertech said:

@caodaye said:

u sold to u friend?

He buys it himself

RottenLimp. heh

• @VirMach said:

@TrueBlumfeld said:
    pls activate mine in San Jose for now and migrate to Tokyo when it's ready(do you have a clue when will be ready?

By Wednesday as I mentioned. It's possible it could be available sooner or perhaps later if we run into problems. I'll activate in San Jose now. You need to come back here to request it be moved since it's not being tracked anywhere else.

@VirMach Is Tokyo OK today? Pls migrate my host . order ID is: 4678913601

• @VirMach said: 4TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth

My Order Number is:3789306372,Please help me start the server

• @VirMach My Order Number is:3789306372,Please help me start the server

This discussion has been closed.