UAFZ? :lol:

Thanked by (2)FrankZ bdl
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited April 2022

@Falzo said:

@FrankZ said: "Unofficial Ask FrankZ"

Airport code for Kazarman Airport.
    Ok so maybe that acronym might need a little work.

EDIT: AFZ works out a little better.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited April 2022

Your Order Number is: 9337606616

waiting for activation! @VirMach

• @FrankZ said:

@Falzo said:

@FrankZ said: "Unofficial Ask FrankZ"

Airport code for Kazarman Airport.
    Ok so maybe that acronym might need a little work.

EDIT: AFZ works out a little better.

AFA is too far for you? :-)

Squats are the new Push-ups

• Now, the new MJJ game is to post LARGE screenshots, that add nothing to a simple "Here's my Order Number".

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited April 2022

Hi guys, if you're stuck on a node with a broken VM it might be worth a try to do the Ryzen migrate option for faster re-create, I'll try to add it for SJC but it'll work for TYOC038 problem.

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said: We just closed a ton of tickets related to accounts that are either [1] marked as problematic, [2] special offer related, [3] multi-account. We realize this may have some false positives so if you had an important ticket, please re-create it in the priority department. Otherwise please consider waiting some time to re-create it as basically 9 out of 10 tickets in this specific queue was just spam so we couldn't sift through them to get to the ones that really need help. It was causing a stand-still in our ability to continue processing the queue (things like asking for updates on pending order, people not rebooting or re-installing their VPS after interrupting the process, asking to be able to buy expired deals, the web VNC not working when any other VNC works, relating to network status and maintenance emails we already sent, migrate for free, etc.)

You could create an "Unofficial Ask FrankZ" department to dump all the redundant meaningless tickets like this into.
    I probably would not screw it up too bad. :sunglasses: [Insert Evil Laugh]

That was basically my creating our own message board idea. It was just going to be you and a bunch of angry customers in a single thread.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said: That was basically my creating our own message board idea. It was just going to be you and a bunch of angry customers in a single thread.

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited April 2022

@VirMach said: Hi guys, if you're stuck on a node with a broken VM it might be worth a try to do the Ryzen migrate option for faster re-create, I'll try to add it for SJC but it'll work for TYOC038 problem.

Yay! I tried it with my VPS on SJCZ003 and it got recreated on SJCZ004. I don't think I'll ever need any data on the former one. But something to notice is that my service only have 1GB bandwidth now and two hosts shows up in SolusVM control panel.
    Got prompted with 'No media found for this virtual server' when trying to reinstall and no ISO could be mounted.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited April 2022

@lemoncube said: Got prompted with 'No media found for this virtual server' when trying to reinstall and no ISO could be mounted.

If you are doing this in the SolusVM panel. Try mounting an ISO and changing the boot order in the billing panel instead.

Thanked by (2)tototo lemoncube

• [@VirMach said]

发票#1418078
    订单#561802
    为什么它还没有打开@VirMach

• @FrankZ said:

You could create an "Unofficial Ask FrankZ" department to dump all the redundant meaningless tickets like this into.
    I probably would not screw it up too bad. :sunglasses: [Insert Evil Laugh]

Oh man ... I totally couldn't be trusted with that. :D

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@isiqi9537 said:

[@VirMach said]

发票#1418078
    订单#561802
    为什么它还没有打开@VirMach

English!

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @isiqi9537 said:

[@VirMach said]

发票#1418078
    订单#561802
    为什么它还没有打开@VirMach

Thanked by (2)FrankZ chimichurri
  • Took the plunge, waiting for activation!
    Your Order Number is: 8530993733

• @cybertech said:

@isiqi9537 said:

[@VirMach said]

发票#1418078
    订单#561802
    为什么它还没有打开@VirMach

English!

Klingon!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Squats are the new Push-ups

• edited April 2022

@Mamyyy said:
    Written in barely understandable English using one of them duwang translator

Thanked by (1)Mamyyy

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• Please help to activate my order. My order number is 2786232250, Thanks.

• @VirMach My Order Id is 3904603202
    Thanks !

• Hi, the domain is still pending. I found that I forgot to note down the order number. I only have invoice number #1422454 . Is it possible to activate the domain by the invoice number? If not, may I know if there is a way to find the order number back? Thank you.

• @oumaizi said:
    Hi, the domain is still pending. I found that I forgot to note down the order number. I only have invoice number #1422454 . Is it possible to activate the domain by the invoice number? If not, may I know if there is a way to find the order number back? Thank you.

What domain? workorder.com or iwantmytokiovpsorderinvoicetranslateplease.cn ?

• @risturiz said:

@oumaizi said:
    Hi, the domain is still pending. I found that I forgot to note down the order number. I only have invoice number #1422454 . Is it possible to activate the domain by the invoice number? If not, may I know if there is a way to find the order number back? Thank you.

VirMach

• @oumaizi said:

@risturiz said:

@oumaizi said:

VirMach

I mean the Ryzen Special 768 VPS I ordered on Virmach

• @oumaizi said:

@oumaizi said:

It's not domain...
    By the way, VirMach explained this a few days ago. In short, VirMach will not find for your order by invoice number or product number, so if you forget to write down your order number, you have to wait a long time.
    While the wait may be painful, I hope you understand that it is the most effective means for early activation. And go back to page 1 of the thread and check VirMach's post carefully.

@ VirMach said: Order ID allows me to quickly deploy them. I can of course make an exception and look everything up via the other information but I'm not going back and manually scraping all the pages for various different IDs and searching them go activate early.
    And anyone else not activated in the end will eventually either receive their activation or refund as I process them in bulk. They'll just have to be much more patient.

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint FrankZ skorous
  • @tototo said:

@oumaizi said:

@oumaizi said:

It's not domain...
    By the way, VirMach explained this a few days ago. In short, VirMach will not find for your order by invoice number or product number, so if you forget to write down your order number, you have to wait a long time.
    While the wait may be painful, I hope you understand that it is the most effective means for early activation. And go back to page 1 of the thread and check VirMach's post carefully.

@ VirMach said: Order ID allows me to quickly deploy them. I can of course make an exception and look everything up via the other information but I'm not going back and manually scraping all the pages for various different IDs and searching them go activate early.
    And anyone else not activated in the end will eventually either receive their activation or refund as I process them in bulk. They'll just have to be much more patient.

I see. Thanks for your info. It is ridiculous that people cannot get their order numbers on the panel.

• edited April 2022

@oumaizi said: It is ridiculous that people cannot get their order numbers on the panel.

It's ridiculous that people can't follow simple instructions and/or follow affiliate links without checking the original source.

Thanked by (2)bdl pikachu

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@oumaizi said: It is ridiculous that people cannot get their order numbers on the panel.

It's ridiculous that people can't follow simple instructions and/or follow affiliate links without checking the original source.

If the order number is deadly important, please put a reminder on https://virmach.com/special-offers/ instead of this post.
    At least, you can add a line:
    "*please write down your order number!!!" into the description:
    "This week’s offer is only for LowEndSpirit forum members. Register to participate. All services are manually activated per the offer rules"

I believe many people checked this post after paying for their order. I found many posts here only contained invoice numbers.

• edited April 2022

@oumaizi said:
    If the order number is deadly important, please put a reminder on https://virmach.com/special-offers/ instead of this post.
    At least, you can add a line:
    "*please write down your order number!!!" into the description:
    "This week’s offer is only for LowEndSpirit forum members. Register to participate. All services are manually activated per the offer rules"

I believe many people checked this post after paying for their order. I found many posts here only contained invoice numbers.

Why? the rules are pretty simple:

• This week’s offer is only for LowEndSpirit forum members. Register to participate. All services are manually activated per the offer rules.

You have to REGISTER first and then READ the offer rules in this post... Is not rocket science... Actually is a feature to avoid some kind of spam "i dont read" thing xD

P.D. "After placing your order, please be sure to copy and save the order ID provided. We will absolutely not be activating any of these with invoice ID or other ID so that's your only chance to write it down."

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint bdl
  • edited April 2022

@oumaizi said: I believe many people checked this post after paying for their order. I found many posts here only contained invoice numbers.

They thought they'd found a backdoor and tried to circumvent the rules - tough shit!
    They all need to go and cry to where they discovered the backdoor.

Thanked by (1)bdl

• excuse me @VirMach
    are there any new nodes for possible VPS migration from SJCZ003?
    I did not find the latest notification to the email or in the member area.
    I'm still patiently waiting for this

This discussion has been closed.