[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• edited May 2022

Are all of US location using dedipath / INAP ??

Btw Any test IP / Looking glass for Phoenix & Amsterdam ??

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@add_iT said: Are all of US location using dedipath / INAP ??

From the OGF

@LiliLabs said:
     New DC:

LAX: QuadraNet
    Dallas: Psychz (I think?)
    SJ: INAP
    AMS: xTom
    NYC Metro: INAP (I think?)
    Tokyo: xTom
    Seattle: INAP
    Atlanta: Flexential (upstreamed by Zayo singlehome)
    Denver: Flexential (upstreamed by Zayo singlehome)
    Phoenix: INAP

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@FrankZ said:

@add_iT said: Are all of US location using dedipath / INAP ??

From the OGF

@LiliLabs said:
     New DC:

LAX: QuadraNet
    Dallas: Psychz (I think?)
    SJ: INAP
    AMS: xTom
    NYC Metro: INAP (I think?)
    Tokyo: xTom
    Seattle: INAP
    Atlanta: Flexential (upstreamed by Zayo singlehome)
    Denver: Flexential (upstreamed by Zayo singlehome)
    Phoenix: INAP

A little update/correction to this with more information.

LAX: QuadraNet@QuadraNet Century City
    Dallas: Dedipath@Infomart
    San Jose: Dedipath@IDK
    Amsterdam: xTom@MainCubes
    NYC Metro: Dedipath@INAP
    Tokyo: xTom@Cat Networks
    Seattle: Dedipath@IDK
    Atlanta: Dedipath@Flexential
    Denver: Dedipath@Flexential
    Phoenix: Dedipath@INAP
    Frankfurt: xTom@IDK
    Miami: QuadraNet@Equinix?

Then we also have LAX Psychz which we're phasing out so we don't get robbed any further, and Dallas Psychz and I'll figure out something fun to do with that one as we have like 10 months left.

• Hi @VirMach
    my order number is 5928735722
    Thanks!

• @VirMach said:
    Miami: QuadraNet@Equinix?

I don't see Miami in the Ryzen migration form?
    Can you move 107.175.115.176 to Miami instead of New Jersey?

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said:
    I don't see Miami in the Ryzen migration form?
    Can you move 107.175.115.176 to Miami instead of New Jersey?

Miami is not part of this offer... Maybe another pre-offer for Miami/Frankfurt?

• For me Atlanta/Denver/Seattle (ATLZ005/DENZ001/SEAZ004) Ryzen are stable... But Dallas and Phoenix (DALZ003/PHXZ002) have network problems

DALZ003: ( idle server btw... Debian 11 )

• does anyone here use the SJCZ004 server? I was surprised, the problem still persists, the VPS is running, but internet access is slow and finally it's not used optimally until now, finally i'm only for a trial VPS not for production purposes. BW still remains unchanged, should be 6TB but still 2TB. I decided to try migrating to Amsterdam NL via menu in the client area, there has been an automatic answer from vim @VirMach , but so far nothing has changed. I'm still confused and always confused about this Ryzen

• @vgood said:
    does anyone here use the SJCZ004 server? I was surprised, the problem still persists, the VPS is running, but internet access is slow and finally it's not used optimally until now, finally i'm only for a trial VPS not for production purposes. BW still remains unchanged, should be 6TB but still 2TB. I decided to try migrating to Amsterdam NL via menu in the client area, there has been an automatic answer from vim @VirMach , but so far nothing has changed. I'm still confused and always confused about this Ryzen

me too, the LAN has been collapsing for two days..

Thanked by (1)vgood
  • Hi @VirMach
    my order number is 7174175706
    Thanks!

• Hi @VirMach
    my order number is 2937273463
    thanks, you have a really good service.

• @VirMach Hi, My disk size is wrong and cannot be used normally, please help to check and process, Ticket ID: 377482.

• How big is it supposed to be? It looks like it's 80gig.

• It's weird. My NY vps that was on one of the nodes being migrated is now on Ryzen but my IP didn't change so I can't communicate with anything. Pinging some random local IPs it appears that I'm not alone either ....

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@skorous said:
    How big is it supposed to be? It looks like it's 80gig.

I think he is talking about the 15 GB that it shows in the top part of the screen shot.

@xuweidiy - Since the disk is showing 80GB have you tried the "extent volume" option?

@skorous said: It's weird. My NY vps that was on one of the nodes being migrated is now on Ryzen but my IP didn't change so I can't communicate with anything. Pinging some random local IPs it appears that I'm not alone either ....

Have you tried manually changing to the new IP and gateway in the network config of your VPS via VNC, and then rebooting? You should set the network config to static and not use dhcp to see if this will work.

I expect that the migrate script has gone fubar and the developer is trying to get it straitened out.
    It has to be a pita to develop a migrate script for all the different packages that virbot made over the years.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint skorous

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited May 2022

@FrankZ said: straightened out

;)
    Though I do like a bit of Dire Straits. :)

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@AlwaysSkint said:

;)

I'm glad to see your back on your game. :smile:

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

• @FrankZ said:

Have you tried manually changing to the new IP and gateway in the network config of your VPS via VNC, and then rebooting? You should set the network config to static and not use dhcp to see if this will work.

No I mean it literally didn't change. Not in the WebUI , not in the DHCP table ( was already static, tried DHCP just in case), no email telling me what my new IP is, .... All good suggestions, I already tried them all. :)

This was more a surprise it was turned back on at all since I didn't do it. I saw it was back online in the WebUI but not able to connect so I went on console to poke at it.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • _MS__MS_ OG
    edited May 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:

;)

@AlwaysSkint needs Money for Nothing.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • @FrankZ said: I'm glad to see your back...

Have you been peeking?
    I'm glad to see you're back
    :D

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

just woke up from a nightmare my English teacher throwing my assignment back at me

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint pikachu

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited May 2022

@skorous - Yea, I thought you would have received one of those emails titled "Your cloud service is almost ready" with the IP info. Sorry for assuming.

--

@AlwaysSkint said:

@FrankZ said: I'm glad to see your back...

Have you been peeking?
    I'm glad to see you're back
    :D

You know my English goes down hill when I am tired :angry:

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint skorous

• edited May 2022

@cybertech said: just woke up from a nightmare: my English teacher throwing my assignment back at me

:p
    [I've just had the weirdest dream]

Thanked by (1)pikachu

• You fellas are a bad influence. Deposited 6 bucks (mein Gott, the exchange rate is crap in PayPal!) and initiated a NY to NYC migration without data. Just for "shits & giggles".

Thanked by (1)VirMach

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited May 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:
    You fellas are a bad influence. Deposited 6 bucks (mein Gott, the exchange rate is crap in PayPal!) and initiated a NY to NYC migration without data. Just for "shits & giggles".

• edited May 2022

@VirMach Total awesomeness! =)
    BF 2021 $17.01/yr NYKVM -> NYC (NYCB014)

Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 14 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3500.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 3.3 GiB
    Swap       : 256.0 MiB
    Disk       : 34.6 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-8-amd64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 367.95 MB/s  (91.9k) | 1.34 GB/s    (21.0k)
    Write      | 368.92 MB/s  (92.2k) | 1.35 GB/s    (21.1k)
    Total      | 736.87 MB/s (184.2k) | 2.69 GB/s    (42.1k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 2.46 GB/s     (4.8k) | 2.84 GB/s     (2.7k)
    Write      | 2.59 GB/s     (5.0k) | 3.03 GB/s     (2.9k)
    Total      | 5.06 GB/s     (9.8k) | 5.88 GB/s     (5.7k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 184 Mbits/sec   | 146 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 387 Mbits/sec   | 129 Mbits/sec  
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 255 Mbits/sec   | 738 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 737 Mbits/sec   | 849 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 463 Mbits/sec   | 385 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 445 Mbits/sec   | 268 Mbits/sec  

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 931                           
    Multi Core      | 1712                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/14821300

There appears to be a lack of a netboot option, or I couldn't see the wood for the trees. Other than that, most pleased.
    Just need my AMS node to become unstuck. ;)

• @FrankZ said:
    @skorous - Yea, I thought you would have received one of those emails titled "Your cloud service is almost ready" with the IP info.

Yeah, I'll wait a while and see what happens. Both my Seattle and Atlanta box went fine. Just unfortunate this box is/was my dns master so I'm a little antsy.

Sorry for assuming.

Nope, no need. :)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited May 2022

I have a question to ask:
    After the order number is displayed after payment, click the button in the customer area. There is no information about this purchase in the customer area. I thought this might be related to the inexplicable addition of several subordinate accounts with the same name when I created the account (let me choose which account when logging in. Generally, I choose the first account), but I tried. All subordinate accounts have no relevant information. The only relevant information is the order number given to me after payment.Is this normal? If it's not normal, what should I do?
    If necessary, I can provide screenshots of Alipay payment vouchers

my order number is 7174175706
    (my English is not very good, so I use machine translation)

• Order #565257 Approved

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited May 2022

Hi @axty

Let us try to double check a few things as this is the first time I have heard of a situation like this.
    If you check in the billing panel under Services tab, My Services and then check all the pages, is there no service for this order marked "Pending" or "Rejected"?
    and
    If you check under the Billing tab, My invoices is there an invoice for this purchase, and is it marked "Paid", or "Cancelled" ?

--

@AlwaysSkint - Good to see that worked out for you. Have you been rubbing Bobby’s nose ?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

This discussion has been closed.