[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• edited May 2022

@FrankZ said:
    Hi @axty

Let us try to double check a few things as this is the first time I have heard of a situation like this.
    If you check in the billing panel under Services tab, My Services and then check all the pages, is there no service for this order marked "Pending" or "Rejected"?
    and
    If you check under the Billing tab, My invoices is there an invoice for this purchase, and is it marked "Paid", or "Cancelled" ?

--

@AlwaysSkint - Good to see that worked out for you. Have you been rubbing Bobby’s nose ?

I checked that there is only one service I have purchased and used normally in the My services tab.
    In the My invoices tab, there is
    only the bill I paid for the normal service at that time + the invoice that was automatically cancelled because it was not paid in time in OGF.
    It sounds incredible - he mysteriously disappeared except for the order number and the voucher of my payment method.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @FrankZ said:

@skorous said:
    How big is it supposed to be? It looks like it's 80gig.

I think he is talking about the 15 GB that it shows in the top part of the screen shot.

@xuweidiy - Since the disk is showing 80GB have you tried the "extent volume" option?

@skorous said: It's weird. My NY vps that was on one of the nodes being migrated is now on Ryzen but my IP didn't change so I can't communicate with anything. Pinging some random local IPs it appears that I'm not alone either ....

Have you tried manually changing to the new IP and gateway in the network config of your VPS via VNC, and then rebooting? You should set the network config to static and not use dhcp to see if this will work.

I expect that the migrate script has gone fubar and the developer is trying to get it straitened out.
    It has to be a pita to develop a migrate script for all the different packages that virbot made over the years.

There is a problem with the WINDOWS system template. After reinstallation, it is only 14G, and it cannot be expanded or compressed.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited May 2022

@axty - Thank you for posting all the relevant info and screen shots.
    Now we can tag @VirMach so he can take a look.
    I expect that VirMach will fix it or refund you when he gets a chance, so you should not worry.

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    @axty - Thank you for posting all the relevant info and screen shots.
    Now we can tag @VirMach so he can take a look.
    I expect that VirMach will fix it or refund you when he gets a chance, so you should not worry.

Thank you very much! Have a nice day!

• Is your place now, SanJose, is the internet network back to normal? on my vps it's still slow and very annoying so far. it's a long way from the first time the vps is active, it's very good and fast. Very sad, there has been no response from VirMach regarding this. for the LA server @VirMach has also reported rescheduling several times and who knows when it will be ready.

@TrueBlumfeld said:

@vgood said:

me too, the LAN has been collapsing for two days..

• Order #1414627

• @vgood said:
    Is your place now, SanJose, is the internet network back to normal? on my vps it's still slow and very annoying so far. it's a long way from the first time the vps is active, it's very good and fast. Very sad, there has been no response from VirMach regarding this. for the LA server @VirMach has also reported rescheduling several times and who knows when it will be ready.

@TrueBlumfeld said:

@vgood said:

just test ping 8.8.8.8 , almost unavailable (loss 33% ,average respond time 1114 ms

@vgood said:
    Is your place now, SanJose, is the internet network back to normal? on my vps it's still slow and very annoying so far. it's a long way from the first time the vps is active, it's very good and fast. Very sad, there has been no response from VirMach regarding this. for the LA server @VirMach has also reported rescheduling several times and who knows when it will be ready.

@TrueBlumfeld said:

@vgood said:

• edited May 2022

I have a question to ask:
    When will my Tokyo server be available?
    It's been almost a month since I paid and the order has been on hold. I haven't been rushed, I logged on to the website every day to see if the server status is on, but unfortunately nothing has changed, this endless waiting is breaking my spirit and I don't see any hope. I hope Virmach team can solve my problem and tell me when I can use Tokyo server.
    My Order Number is: 9423759481
    My English is not very good, so I used the machine translation.

• edited May 2022

Wow, still confused, the problem is not finished. I don't know what Virmach's side has yet to respond to, problem solving always comes and I don't know how long.
    I've been wanting 2 months and haven't been able to maximize this @VirMach ryzen VPS, and the problems always come up differently.
    very sad
    **edit what about the others in this forum

@TrueBlumfeld
    just test ping 8.8.8.8 , almost unavailable (loss 33% ,average respond time 1114 ms

>

• @VirMach Can you not make customers think you are such a junk company? How many people will be cheated? No refund. It took a long time to start up. It couldn't be connected within a few days after starting up. There was no after-sales service! In addition to licking the dog, does this post dare to tell the truth?Can forum management drive out such garbage companies?

• The worst VPS is Virmach, how did you do it?

• @xiaosan628 said:
    @VirMach Can you not make customers think you are such a junk company? How many people will be cheated? No refund. It took a long time to start up. It couldn't be connected within a few days after starting up. There was no after-sales service! In addition to licking the dog, does this post dare to tell the truth?! ... Can forum management drive out such garbage companies?

This review was brought to you by Angry Dad (TM)

• edited May 2022

@bdl said:

@xiaosan628 said:
    @VirMach Can you not make customers think you are such a junk company? How many people will be cheated? No refund. It took a long time to start up. It couldn't be connected within a few days after starting up. There was no after-sales service! In addition to licking the dog, does this post dare to tell the truth?! ... Can forum management drive out such garbage companies?

I don't think it has anything to do with you, if you're going to war, I just think the enemy I'm facing might be a dog

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited May 2022

@xiaosan628 said:

@bdl said:

@xiaosan628 said:

I don't think it has anything to do with you, if you're going to war, I just think the enemy I'm facing might be a dog

oh please. your just a strawberry hiding behind keyboard talking about war.

what do you do for training, lifting water bottle to drink watching cartoon?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited May 2022

Ban 'em, ban 'em all! :#
    (Translate that.)

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• bdlbdl OG
    edited May 2022

@xiaosan628 said:

Request a refund, it will be better for your blood pressure/health.

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Ban 'em, ban 'em all! :#
    (Translate that.)

• Here's a big bone for you

• edited May 2022

@bdl Even has the speeling correct. ;)

@cybertech said: you're just a strawberry..

"Get it right, get it right" - the mantra from my French teacher. Otherwise, spot on. :)

@xiaosan628 said: Here's a big bone for you

Are MJJ actually capable of that?

Thanked by (2)bdl FrankZ

• Don't be stingy with your bones. Give them what they deserve@virmach!Maybe my Chinese is better than yours, it's not surprising. What is the point of caring about the details? What does that mean?

@AlwaysSkint said:
    @bdl Even has the speeling correct. ;)

@cybertech said: you're just a strawberry..

"Get it right, get it right" - the mantra from my French teacher. Otherwise, spot on. :)

m8, u know i jus don care right 🤭

edited May 2022

@xiaosan628 said:
    Don't be stingy with your bones. Give them what they deserve@virmach!Maybe my Chinese is better than yours, it's not surprising. What is the point of caring about the details? What does that mean?

you English weak. why buy virmach. virmach many detail.

simple, you dont buy service machine. better to buy bone eat. big bone big eat. bone cheap, bone good. buy bone.

• yup

• @xiaosan628 said:
    Here's a big bone for you

Here's a picture of a Happy Dog plane for you

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

For those of you who are upset about the issues that you are facing with your VirMach Special. I do understand that you are frustrated and your expectations have not been met. All I say is that complaining about it here will not make it any better. VirMach is not a place where the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Explain your problem with enough details in a reasonable way and it will get resolved eventually. I say eventually, because these are not normal times for VirMach and resolutions of big issues are going to happen before individual requests. Complain and start name calling and you will probably be dropped to the bottom of the to do list. It's your choice how you want to deal with it. I do not work for VirMach, but have been a customer for seven years and have many services with VirMach. I am facing some of the same issues you are but I do not complain because VirMach has been a great value for me and just keeps getting better as the years go by so I am grateful not upset. I also know that Virmach is working many, many hours trying to resolve all the issues and even if I do not see the results today I have confidence that it will be resolved as soon as is possible, which is all I can ask.
    Have a good day and now you can feel free to flame me.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said: Have a good day and now you can feel free to flame me.

I have no reason or interest in flaming at this time but if it please the court I would like to reserve the right to make such statements at a later date.

You have a good day too. :)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @FrankZ said:
    For those of you who are upset about the issues that you are facing with your VirMach Special. I do understand that you are frustrated and your expectations have not been met. All I say is that complaining about it here will not make it any better. VirMach is not a place where the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Explain your problem with enough details in a reasonable way and it will get resolved eventually. I say eventually, because these are not normal times for VirMach and resolutions of big issues are going to happen before individual requests. Complain and start name calling and you will probably be dropped to the bottom of the to do list. It's your choice how you want to deal with it. I do not work for VirMach, but have been a customer for seven years and have many services with VirMach. I am facing some of the same issues you are but I do not complain because VirMach has been a great value for me and just keeps getting better as the years go by so I am grateful not upset. I also know that Virmach is working many, many hours trying to resolve all the issues and even if I do not see the results today I have confidence that it will be resolved as soon as is possible, which is all I can ask.

VirMach Special should not be treated differently, and customer expectations are not excessive, just normal usage needs to be ensured !I don't understand why virmach has so many problems when so many other VPS vendors don't? What's more, there is no after-sale service! Frankly, no one wants to see this kind of problem, and it is quite normal for VirMach's unsolved attitude to lead to consumer complaints! Can you imagine virmach making money, not providing service, and customers not being able to complain?

Thanked by (1)o_be_one
  • First impressions are very influential for customers. I used to finally order several VPS on @VirMach because the service was fast and there were rarely any problems. It's natural that new subscribers are angry because there are actually a lot of problems. This Ryzen VPS is still having a lot of problems, including I've been wanting to use it for more than 2 months. it's different with previous VPS (not ryzen) there are almost no annoying issues. should have realized that ryzen services still have many problems, virmach first turns off the service for new users (it's really simple) just set it out of stock like other service providers do. it's normal and perfect, just setting up readyy stock. I preordered this ryzen for a long time waiting until it was activated, after being active, many specs did not match and the problem always continued. refunds? there are also many incidents that can't be done, even if you can refund the response is slow and unclear. Remember, no matter how cheap the price is, if it is professional, it will prioritize satisfied customers, not just lots of orders.

@FrankZ said:

Thanked by (2)FrankZ o_be_one
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited May 2022

• @xiaosan628 said: VirMach Special should not be treated differently

It says special right in the name. Of course it is different. It is special, after all.

This discussion has been closed.