Dedicated Server with DirectAdmin

AsimAsim OGServices Provider

I am in love with Hetzner since a long time but regardless of the requests @Hetzner_OL isn't bringing the directadmin license so the costs of operations there are very high (due to DirectAdmin cost being purchased at retail price)

Looking for recommendations on a provider (budget range) with free directadmin

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Hosting Provider

clouvider?

• AsimAsim OGServices Provider

First choice but the hardware/prices put me off. Hetzner spoiled me

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

DirectAdmin pricing isn't bad. Why want it included? You're going to be paying for it either way whether it's bundled in your server cost or not.

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.

• AsimAsim OGServices Provider

@MikeA you are right but it doesn't hurt to ask the community if I can have lower prices on server + better pricing on license?
    that's why I posted it here

• SMARTHOSTSMARTHOST Hosting ProviderOG

Probably have better luck if you post the actual server specs and location(s) you are looking for...

~ SMARTHOST

SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Join our Resale Program
    https://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD KVM VPS - $2.95/month!

• Get a slice at buyvm/frantech . Isn't a bare metal but it has dedicated resources and it includes many software licenses, including DA.
    There might be a few others that include DA with vm's but can't recall.
    Dedicated servers thou... Webnx include DA if your dedi is over 120/mo I believe. If it isnt over that price, at least you would be paying a fraction of a full license, 10/mo. Keep in mind that licenses that are given by your provider doesn't include the pro pack DA.

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG

@knownhost offers free DA license with there servers
    You can go with ovh as well i think they offer it as addon in just 12-16$/m ~

KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers