[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• Is this them? "Watch us wreck VirMach, watch us wreck Virmach, Psychz!" (0:25)

Thanked by (2)ehab FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:
    Dedicated servers update. A few of these delivered but definitely missed "we're on track to finish all the deliveries today" mark. Working hard on closing these out soon.

Once I'm done with these or close to done, I'll go through all the comments I missed.

so dedicated servers are really lost? no chance to get them up or data? server has a backup, but a the time email arrives server was 8 hours down already. just to know.

• edited August 2022

@VirMach said: The only two "devices" on our account are Los Angeles and Dallas

thats where my dedi are but is down =(

• @FrankZ said:
    When they stopped responding to requests for details, or follow up on suggestions, I stopped trying to assist on the OGF. I expect as @soulchief said they are not real at this point. I think the only one of the group that is still trying to help out on OGF is @skorous but I don't think he is getting anywhere ether.

LImited time offer (until we either go to jail or give all our money to the court for past sins): Double the bandwidth on Racknerd if you bash Virmach?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @pure said:
    My storage service in Tokyo,No shipments so far.
    I chosen 1. Full Refund & Cancellation.
    Could u please give me a refund asap?
    thank u very much.

my account : [email protected].
    my Invoice : 1412728

I'll send you email. I have $10 000 000 and I want to share it with you. I only want you to help me a little bit. I need $1000 to pay old bills. I can't get money before the bills are paid. No refounds.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

Filen.io - use this link to signup and we both get extra 10GB free.
    https://filen.io/r/4d472d5cdb57f6663621a251065e0b51

• @dedicados said:
    so dedicated servers are really lost? no chance to get them up or data? server has a backup, but a the time email arrives server was 8 hours down already. just to know.

Unfortunate combo of bad:

1. Management software sucks ass, said it sent the email earlier that day but didn't
    2. Server owner sucks ass and pulled servers that were still trying to be kept and paid for
    Thanked by (1)dedicados
  • @dedicados said:

@VirMach said:
    Dedicated servers update. A few of these delivered but definitely missed "we're on track to finish all the deliveries today" mark. Working hard on closing these out soon.

Once I'm done with these or close to done, I'll go through all the comments I missed.

I'd assume so, glad you had backups!

• well... 🥴💩

• @Virmach Looks like ATLZ007 is playing up again - must have a right nasty b'stard hosted there! :open_mouth:
    BTW, my previous listing wasn't a call to action, especially for that $3.75 Dallas titchy one! ;)

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    @Virmach Looks like ATLZ007 is playing up again - must have a right nasty b'stard hosted there! :open_mouth:
    BTW, my previous listing wasn't a call to action, especially for that $3.75 Dallas titchy one! ;)

I always wonder why I haven't been notified when someone says ATLZ007 isn't working, then remember I'm on 6 not 7, soo close lol

• ^ I don't have monitoring on them (not quite important enough, yet), otherwise it'd drive me (more) nuts. :)

• edited August 2022

@FrankZ said: When they stopped responding to requests for details..

You missed the point of me tagging you. It was the misuse of then/than. :p
    Also, paraphrasing "Frank, get the door", along with this:

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

psyched sounds real fucked up.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited August 2022

^ They got the psykitz. (Trans: skits/skoots/diarrhea.) Sometimes caused by ColonCrossing.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

hope you got a case to sue them literally for millions losses.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @VirMach
    Is there any chance I can access data on my dedicated server that has been down since August 4th?
    Domain
    NY1.SSD026
    Operating System CentOS 6
    Gateway: 172.245.161.161 Allocation: 172.245.161.160/28

• @markbidz said:
    @VirMach
    Is there any chance I can access data on my dedicated server that has been down since August 4th?
    Domain
    NY1.SSD026
    Operating System CentOS 6
    Gateway: 172.245.161.161 Allocation: 172.245.161.160/28

It's worth taking a quick read on the last few pages of this thread. Start on page 54. You'll have a better understanding of what happened and why the short answer is "it's not likely".

Thanked by (1)markbidz
  • edited August 2022

@AlwaysSkint said: I'd like things to be better but, hey, Virmach will get to them eventually (being unusually optimistic!).

Same, but on the side i dont see that kind of price for this kind of power, so i'm patient as well as usually i got luck with VirMach uptime outside of this actual time of migration. It's an hard operation!

@AlwaysSkint said: MXRoute still rejects cron/system emails

Maybe a service like heatlchecks.io can serve you better? Or use AWS SES (it's really cheap! like 0.50$ for 5k mails)? I don't know the context i may be totally out of scope ^^.

@soulchief said: yesterday people were wanting them banned from LET, labelled a deadpool provider and that VirMach is commiting fraud...

Honestly it took me some time to like VirMach. Communication was not good at all (a bit better since maybe 1y) and felt really rude (if you send ticket you are treatened to be billed, on the side ticket answers were... Not looking always kind). But overall i've accepted VirMach as their provide extremely cheap price and deliver performance. You can't really count on their ticket system since years, but you pay half the price you should if you take servers on the best time. I still see the active community, and still see VirMach evolving and growing, so even if it's not my favorite provider it's now one i respect.

What is OGF please?

@VirMach said: It would be hilarious if we got banned based on that reasoning

No worry they didn't banned PulsedMedia while they've deserved it for real, so you don't have to be afraid.

@VirMach said: This could be our fault. The person tasked with ensuring all VMs are online after migration may have missed this node. I'll have her double check her work.

Thank you for your help, my VPS is back and i've closed my "Priority Support" ticket :). Good luck with all those operations! Seems a huge fight.

Site Reliability Engineer using DevOps mindset. High interest in so many hosting companies (VPN, Drive, Web, VPS, etc.) and believe in privacy.
    Opinions are my own.

• @o_be_one said:

What is OGF please?

Other Green Forum, took me a while to find that out as well

My VPS also came back in the control panel on a Miami node. Still shows old IP address in both billing and VPS control panel. Started the VM and can access it through VNC only, restore seems to be from a backup of 26th of July. Tried to reconfigure network from the panel but that did not help, still shows the old IP address and thus does not have network access. Shut it back down for now, not sure if I should wait more or perform other action?

Thanks

Thanked by (2)o_be_one AlwaysSkint
  • Daily loosing millions thread update:

LockedMach (c) TheDP

Thanked by (1)TheDP

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Noooooo! Expect a load of junk threads incoming soon!

From OGF:

Try tagging virmach or open a thread at lowendspirit.

• @cistargz said:

@o_be_one said:

What is OGF please?

Other Green Forum, took me a while to find that out as well

My VPS also came back in the control panel on a Miami node. Still shows old IP address in both billing and VPS control panel. Started the VM and can access it through VNC only, restore seems to be from a backup of 26th of July. Tried to reconfigure network from the panel but that did not help, still shows the old IP address and thus does not have network access. Shut it back down for now, not sure if I should wait more or perform other action?

Thanks

I tried ordering an IP address change, $3 , hoping it would be automated but to no avail. It creates a ticket that is added to the queue. I can only hope it can somehow mitigate the process and/or for some communication from @VirMach .

• Now , nothing loads https://imgur.com/a/uUClzZK
    For reference my vps is down for more than 1.5 months now
    No response nothing

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• edited August 2022

@codelock said: No response nothing

Screenshot tells us nothing (especially unreadable on a 14" screen).
    Have you tried to rebuild it using a Ryzen template, in Solus?

• @AlwaysSkint said:

I can't access anything ,that is the services details page which does not load now(no response nothing just blank page), how can I even login into solus if this page doesn't even load

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• atomiatomi OG
    edited August 2022

@codelock said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

I can't access anything ,that is the services details page which does not load now(no response nothing just blank page), how can I even login into solus if this page doesn't even load

You actually can access Solus using a bit of magic and this link. All you have to do is login into billing and then fill your server id
    billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&mg-action=controlPanel&id=XXX

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint Mason
  • @atomi said: You actually can access Solus using a bit of magic..

Though may/may not get you any further. For example, currently with RYZE.ATL-Z007.VMS..

An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

(For giggles, I think I'll try a rebuild on it. :cold_sweat: )

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@atomi said: You actually can access Solus using a bit of magic..

Though may/may not get you any further. For example, currently with RYZE.ATL-Z007.VMS..

I didnt promise nothing more than Solus =)

• edited August 2022

LMFTFY

@atomi said: I didn't promise nothing anything more than Solus

;)

Thanked by (1)atomi

• Has anyone received a replacement for there dedicated server yet?

I put in a request 7 days ago when 2 dedicated servers went down ..no reply yet.

Thanked by (1)markbidz
This discussion has been closed.