Registeret at: 123-Reg
Starting Price: 6€ / Minimum Bid Increment: 1€
Bidding will end in 7 days from now, so 18.08.2022 09:30 CEST
Payment via PayPal + fee, epp or free domain push to your 123-reg account

Comments

• ialexpwialexpw OGServices Provider

6€ :smile:

Thanked by (1)Amadex

Syuh - sftp, rsync & rclone accessible storage from 50GB to TBs.

• 7 European coinage

Thanked by (1)Amadex
  • Thanks for the bids

@chris outbids @ialexpw with 7

• BlaZeBlaZe Hosting ProviderOG

Maybe @HostMayo should buy this.

I once sold a misspelt domain name to the correct spelt company.

They bought it for $xxx

The name was similar to XXXXBXXX.com ----> company's name was XXXXVXXX.com

Thanked by (1)Janevski

ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations!

• @BlaZe said:

I once sold a misspelt domain name to the correct spelt company.

They bought it for $xxx

The name was similar to XXXXBXXX.com ----> company's name was XXXXVXXX.com

I'd double check that isn't mis-domaining - could be hate speech 🤣

• @BlaZe said:

When I saw the title I thought HostMayo is deadpooling and selling off their brand.
    Then I saw it's one letter off.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• HostMayoHostMayo Hosting Provider

@yoursunny said:

@BlaZe said:

Could have gone for this but recently bought moderatorweb.com

@HostMayo said:

@yoursunny said:

@BlaZe said:

Could have gone for this but recently bought moderatorweb.com

Comeon its just €7 :D

• HostMayoHostMayo Hosting Provider

@BlaZe said: Comeon its just €7

>
    its not about money...going to focus on two websites only.

@HostMayo said:

@BlaZe said: Comeon its just €7

>
    its not about money...going to focus on two websites only.

No, I guess you misunderstood me. You just have to redirect HostMato.com => HostMayo.com

T & Y keys are next to each other. People often make typos and it's cool to own the typo of your domain.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

• No use. Too many combinations.
    If you're really big corporation you purchase all, but in this specific case this single one doesn't do anything special for a hostmayo.

• edited August 2022

I'll be offering terrible hosting with images of tomatoes assaulting jars of mayo soon anyway - resistance is futile 😉

• edited August 2022

@chris said:
    I'll be offering terrible hosting with images of tomatoes assaulting jars of mayo soon anyway - resistance is futile 😉

How can I get on the ground floor of this amazing venture? I'd be happy to fund aggressive marketing campaigns for these war crimes

Thanked by (1)Janevski
  • @HalfEatenPie said:

@chris said:

How can I get on the ground floor of this amazing venture? I'd be happy to fund aggressive marketing campaigns for these war crimes

I'm willing to sell you half in exchange for the following:

• Highly suggestive, unique marketing imagery of tomatoes acting inappropriately towards mayo jars and assorted items

• creation of a predefined ticket response that explains you don't care - preferably applicable to any and all tickets that come in

• @chris said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@chris said:

• Highly suggestive, unique marketing imagery of tomatoes acting inappropriately towards mayo jars and assorted items

Let me get on fiverr and get something similar to tubgirl but with a jar of mayo (and mayo everywhere)

• creation of a predefined ticket response that explains you don't care - preferably applicable to any and all tickets that come in

Oh damn put me in the game coach! We'll say we have 24/7 customer support coverage when realistically we just mean our ticket system is up. We will only respond within 24 hours with autoreply systems that says something like...

"Thank you for your ticket. Our customer support agents values their time and will promptly respond once they're able to."

Or maybe we can be passive aggressive and say something like:

"Our knowledgebase contains articles on how to set up common software solutions such as VestaCP, Icecast, and DirectAdmin! Site status are always shown in our statuspage.hostmato.com! Due to the volume of tickets we receive, support will only respond to tickets that address performance issues of the node and will not respond for issues inside the guest VM. Thank you for your understanding."

system auto-closes all open tickets

• @HalfEatenPie said:

@chris said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@chris said:

Let me get on fiverr and get something similar to tubgirl but with a jar of mayo (and mayo everywhere)

Oh damn put me in the game coach! We'll say we have 24/7 customer support coverage when realistically we just mean our ticket system is up. We will only respond within 24 hours with autoreply systems that says something like...

"Thank you for your ticket. Our customer support agents values their time and will promptly respond once they're able to."

Or maybe we can be passive aggressive and say something like:

"Our knowledgebase contains articles on how to set up common software solutions such as VestaCP, Icecast, and DirectAdmin! Site status are always shown in our statuspage.hostmato.com! Due to the volume of tickets we receive, support will only respond to tickets that address performance issues of the node and will not respond for issues inside the guest VM. Thank you for your understanding."

system auto-closes all open tickets

It's weekend in three days. Why are you opening a ticket now? I have a life you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

Thanked by (1)HalfEatenPie
  • Mashed, tomatoe.

@Mumbly said: If you're really big corporation you purchase all, but in this specific case

Truly big companies go directly to the ISP and buy Google.
    They also have HR departments with noticeable legs.

• I'm undecided whether Hostmato or Hostmayo is the worst name.

Thanked by (3)yoursunny pikachu bugrakoc
  • RadiRadi Hosting ProviderOG

9 EUR

Get some hosting at https://drserver.net .

• 10 EUR

• RadiRadi Hosting ProviderOG

11 eur

Get some hosting at https://drserver.net .

• @coo won it for 10€ - 09:18AM

Radi you were late :disappointed:

• Damn, I was sure Hostmato was going to bid more 🤣 Nerves of steel lol