[Domain Auction] HostMato.com

edited August 11 in General

Domain Name: hostmato.com
Expires: 2023-02-09
Registeret at: 123-Reg
Starting Price: 6€ / Minimum Bid Increment: 1€
Bidding will end in 7 days from now, so 18.08.2022 09:30 CEST
Payment via PayPal + fee, epp or free domain push to your 123-reg account

Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter | Brbljaona Balkan Chat Website | ICT Jobs Croatia | Internet Speedtest

Comments

  • 6€ :smile:

    Thanked by (1)Amadex
  • 7 European coinage

    Thanked by (1)Amadex

    I sometimes worry that I'm so correct in all I say, that there might be something wrong with me

  • Thanks for the bids

    @chris outbids @ialexpw with 7

    Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter | Brbljaona Balkan Chat Website | ICT Jobs Croatia | Internet Speedtest

  • BlaZeBlaZe Hosting ProviderOG

    Maybe @HostMayo should buy this.

    I once sold a misspelt domain name to the correct spelt company.

    They bought it for $xxx

    The name was similar to XXXXBXXX.com ----> company's name was XXXXVXXX.com

    Thanked by (1)Janevski

    Artnet - Poland (Gdańsk) based instant setup express dedicated servers & cloud VPS
    ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations!

  • @BlaZe said:
    Maybe @HostMayo should buy this.

    I once sold a misspelt domain name to the correct spelt company.

    They bought it for $xxx

    The name was similar to XXXXBXXX.com ----> company's name was XXXXVXXX.com

    I'd double check that isn't mis-domaining - could be hate speech 🤣

    I sometimes worry that I'm so correct in all I say, that there might be something wrong with me

  • @BlaZe said:
    Maybe @HostMayo should buy this.

    When I saw the title I thought HostMayo is deadpooling and selling off their brand.
    Then I saw it's one letter off.

    1 of 1 my VirMach VPS is live in Miami, but you should go with Webhosting24 or LevelOne. (paid links)

  • HostMayoHostMayo Hosting Provider

    @yoursunny said:

    @BlaZe said:
    Maybe @HostMayo should buy this.

    Could have gone for this but recently bought moderatorweb.com

  • BlaZeBlaZe Hosting ProviderOG

    @HostMayo said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @BlaZe said:
    Maybe @HostMayo should buy this.

    Could have gone for this but recently bought moderatorweb.com

    Comeon its just €7 :D

    Artnet - Poland (Gdańsk) based instant setup express dedicated servers & cloud VPS
    ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations!

  • 4 days left

    Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter | Brbljaona Balkan Chat Website | ICT Jobs Croatia | Internet Speedtest

  • HostMayoHostMayo Hosting Provider

    @BlaZe said: Comeon its just €7

    >
    its not about money...going to focus on two websites only.

  • BlaZeBlaZe Hosting ProviderOG

    @HostMayo said:

    @BlaZe said: Comeon its just €7

    >
    its not about money...going to focus on two websites only.

    No, I guess you misunderstood me. You just have to redirect HostMato.com => HostMayo.com

    T & Y keys are next to each other. People often make typos and it's cool to own the typo of your domain.

    Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

    Artnet - Poland (Gdańsk) based instant setup express dedicated servers & cloud VPS
    ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations!

  • No use. Too many combinations.
    If you're really big corporation you purchase all, but in this specific case this single one doesn't do anything special for a hostmayo.

  • edited August 15

    I'll be offering terrible hosting with images of tomatoes assaulting jars of mayo soon anyway - resistance is futile 😉

    I sometimes worry that I'm so correct in all I say, that there might be something wrong with me

  • edited August 15

    @chris said:
    I'll be offering terrible hosting with images of tomatoes assaulting jars of mayo soon anyway - resistance is futile 😉

    How can I get on the ground floor of this amazing venture? I'd be happy to fund aggressive marketing campaigns for these war crimes

    Thanked by (1)Janevski
  • @HalfEatenPie said:

    @chris said:
    I'll be offering terrible hosting with images of tomatoes assaulting jars of mayo soon anyway - resistance is futile 😉

    How can I get on the ground floor of this amazing venture? I'd be happy to fund aggressive marketing campaigns for these war crimes

    I'm willing to sell you half in exchange for the following:

    • Highly suggestive, unique marketing imagery of tomatoes acting inappropriately towards mayo jars and assorted items

    • creation of a predefined ticket response that explains you don't care - preferably applicable to any and all tickets that come in

    I sometimes worry that I'm so correct in all I say, that there might be something wrong with me

  • @chris said:

    @HalfEatenPie said:

    @chris said:
    I'll be offering terrible hosting with images of tomatoes assaulting jars of mayo soon anyway - resistance is futile 😉

    How can I get on the ground floor of this amazing venture? I'd be happy to fund aggressive marketing campaigns for these war crimes

    I'm willing to sell you half in exchange for the following:

    • Highly suggestive, unique marketing imagery of tomatoes acting inappropriately towards mayo jars and assorted items

    Let me get on fiverr and get something similar to tubgirl but with a jar of mayo (and mayo everywhere)

    • creation of a predefined ticket response that explains you don't care - preferably applicable to any and all tickets that come in

    Oh damn put me in the game coach! We'll say we have 24/7 customer support coverage when realistically we just mean our ticket system is up. We will only respond within 24 hours with autoreply systems that says something like...

    "Thank you for your ticket. Our customer support agents values their time and will promptly respond once they're able to."

    Or maybe we can be passive aggressive and say something like:

    "Our knowledgebase contains articles on how to set up common software solutions such as VestaCP, Icecast, and DirectAdmin! Site status are always shown in our statuspage.hostmato.com! Due to the volume of tickets we receive, support will only respond to tickets that address performance issues of the node and will not respond for issues inside the guest VM. Thank you for your understanding."

    system auto-closes all open tickets

  • @HalfEatenPie said:

    @chris said:

    @HalfEatenPie said:

    @chris said:
    I'll be offering terrible hosting with images of tomatoes assaulting jars of mayo soon anyway - resistance is futile 😉

    How can I get on the ground floor of this amazing venture? I'd be happy to fund aggressive marketing campaigns for these war crimes

    I'm willing to sell you half in exchange for the following:

    • Highly suggestive, unique marketing imagery of tomatoes acting inappropriately towards mayo jars and assorted items

    Let me get on fiverr and get something similar to tubgirl but with a jar of mayo (and mayo everywhere)

    • creation of a predefined ticket response that explains you don't care - preferably applicable to any and all tickets that come in

    Oh damn put me in the game coach! We'll say we have 24/7 customer support coverage when realistically we just mean our ticket system is up. We will only respond within 24 hours with autoreply systems that says something like...

    "Thank you for your ticket. Our customer support agents values their time and will promptly respond once they're able to."

    Or maybe we can be passive aggressive and say something like:

    "Our knowledgebase contains articles on how to set up common software solutions such as VestaCP, Icecast, and DirectAdmin! Site status are always shown in our statuspage.hostmato.com! Due to the volume of tickets we receive, support will only respond to tickets that address performance issues of the node and will not respond for issues inside the guest VM. Thank you for your understanding."

    system auto-closes all open tickets

    It's weekend in three days. Why are you opening a ticket now? I have a life you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    !

    Thanked by (1)HalfEatenPie

    I sometimes worry that I'm so correct in all I say, that there might be something wrong with me

  • Mashed, tomatoe.

    @Mumbly said: If you're really big corporation you purchase all, but in this specific case

    Truly big companies go directly to the ISP and buy Google.
    They also have HR departments with noticeable legs.

    Educationally teaches you with knowledge, while you learn and conglomeratively alluminate your academic intellectual profile: https://lowend.wiki
    „Homo homini rattus.“

  • 8 EUR

  • I'm undecided whether Hostmato or Hostmayo is the worst name.

  • RadiRadi Hosting ProviderOG

    9 EUR

    Get some hosting at https://drserver.net .

  • 10 EUR

  • RadiRadi Hosting ProviderOG

    11 eur

    Get some hosting at https://drserver.net .

  • @coo won it for 10€ - 09:18AM

    Radi you were late :disappointed:

    Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter | Brbljaona Balkan Chat Website | ICT Jobs Croatia | Internet Speedtest

  • Damn, I was sure Hostmato was going to bid more 🤣 Nerves of steel lol

    I sometimes worry that I'm so correct in all I say, that there might be something wrong with me

Sign In or Register to comment.