[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• edited September 2022

^ What's that weird hexadecimal address; my ISP doesn't know what to do with that?! ;) :'(

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider

@yoursunny said:
    Meanwhile, in other news, vps7 (1GB RAM, 25GB SSD, 2TB bandwidth, $8.87/year, Atlanta) has finally expired.
    During the last week of its life, I attempted to run ArchiveTeam Reddit, and found that its I/O usage wouldn't trigger the abuse script.

ArchiveTeam Reddit Leaderboard:

Hostnames available for Black Friday: vps0, vps2, vps7, vps8.

Shit im loosing. Welp maybe next week ill be able to catch up

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    ^ What's that weird hexadecimal address; my ISP doesn't know what to do with that?! ;) :'(

Hello, Mr. AlwaysIPv4.
    Try accessing it with an IPv6 network. Maybe, use a VPN?
    Thanks.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint yoursunny
  • JabJab
    edited September 2022

I like those people.

Hey, your machines are offline and not working, so I migrated those not working machines to the only one location that is not available on the picker tool that I had to edit HTML for it...

Perfection.

EDIT: Personally (because I am shit person) would find tickets opened by those people and if anyone of them opened one about failed migration I would straight out boot him.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Cast your vote carefully. Lemme help you by doing some research on MJJ abusers.

An average MJJ:
    brunuhville https://hostloc.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=56628&do=profile

https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1047927-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en
    Virmach Tokyo VPS on sale (sold out)

Ryzen 5950X 2 cores, 2.5 GB RAM, 50 GB NVMe SSD, 1Gbps port speed, 6TB monthly bandwitdh
    https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/15891441

reucurring price: $21.85, renewal date: Mar 13, 2023, asking for 200 CNY

https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1063036-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en
    Two Virmach Tokyo VPSes on sale (sold out)

2 promo VPSes on one account. Specs (each):
    Ryzen 5950X 2 cores, 2 GB RAM, 40 GB NVMe SSD, 2PB monthly bandwidth, recurring price: $10.2/yr for both VPSes
    Asking for 500 CNY

https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1074987-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en
    Looking for Virmach Tokyo 2TB storage VPS

It's said that a lot of Tokyo storage VPSes are activated now. I'll pay 900 CNY for a 2TB plan.

https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1075024-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en
    Virmach Tokyo VPS on sale: 2 Cores, 2.5GB RAM, 50GB SSD (sold out)

2 cores, 2.5 GB RAM, 50 GB SSD, 6 PB bandwidth (migration bug, you know), recurring price $21.85/yr
    Asking for 266 CNY

https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1075698-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en
    Virmach Tokyo VPS on sale (sold out)

5900X, 1.38 GB RAM, 15 GB NVMe SSD, 2.44 PB bandwidth/mon, recurring price: $8.7/yr
    Asking for 220 CNY

https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1043130-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en
    https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1043122-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en
    Solid proof that GreenCloud is an anti-Chinese provider

GreenCloud has ulterior motives beyond doubt. They started Jap VPS preorder on Jul 7, just to digust us Chinese!

https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1043163-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en
    Lowendtalk admin, you sore loser. SOB!

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180159/greencloudvps-is-against-humanity-and-nazism
    https://lowendtalk.com/profile/PACI
    My account was immediately banned after making this post about GreenCloud's anti-Chinese promo.

Random reply 1: I was warned for insulting a Jap before.
    Random reply 2: LET is a provider-sided forum. Partial and subjective cuz they charge providers for posting offers. Pointless to argue there.

and the list of similar posts goes on and on and on...

(The very same MJJ a few days later)
    https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1076049-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en
    Someone lends me a hand beating the crap out of fatso viramch.

He must be taught a lesson. Let's keep DDoS attacking his site for months to wipe the fucking smirk of that arrogant fatso's face.

https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1076055-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en
    How about hiring a N word to kidnap fatso virmach?

I heard N word are so "cheap" that they're willing to do this for merely 2 grand.

Random replies:
    riofredinand: Right on! Let's crowdfund it.
    iks: call for the great translation movement
    Asakinb: Can't wait to see someone posting this on LES. Gonna be hell of a fun

Well. You asked for it. You got it.
    Keep in mind this is no more than the tip of the iceberg. I'd say there're at least 100x unjustified provider slander (other than virmach bashing), racist, account trade posts there.

• edited September 2022

Can you save my legally migrating but dead service first rather than dealing with the abuser? It has been dead for weeks. :'(
    Ticket #195520

• https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1075981-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en

BTW. Most MJJ's voted option #4 here while one of the most popular opinions is that @VirMach is a quote "unscrupulous, deceitful and shameless provider that makes us (MJJ's) pay for his inability (to prevent MJJ's from moving to Tokyo)"
    @infplus: (to someone else asking why is virmach posting on LES rather than LET) Lmao. Cuz no one is calling his name on LES.

https://hostloc-com.translate.goog/thread-1075711-1-1.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en
    What does virmach fatso think of MJJ now?
    1: Grateful
    2: Love and hate at the same time
    3: Towering rage
    4: Hard to tell
    5: I don't know

Barring option 5, the most popular ones are option 2 and 1 then 3.
    That is to say most MJJ's think virmach should appreciate their "patronage" while some do realize virmach don't take kindly to them.

• edited September 2022

^ Yup, hence my unbalanced opinion. They say "you shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush" but with so many problems from the same area, I'd say creating exceptions is better than a rule.

GFW better for the rest of us, as a two-way street? Keep the crap from coming in and out! :|

Thanked by (1)pikachu

• edited September 2022

@MS said: Maybe, use a VPN?

Hadn't realised up to this point, that my Keepsolid Lifetime doesn't have IPv6 enabled, though I found one of my @Nyr installed own VPS, to have it enabled. Hey @yoursunny, I (just) remember the days - many moons ago - when I could do that. :'( My cardio-rehab has got me to a 2km walk/4km hilly cycle/20 inclined pushups, within 4 months: a painful and loooong way to go.

[Edits: typos, as usual]

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

• @vyas said: A grumpy (old) dog

Will you stop tagging me?

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@vyas said: A grumpy (old) dog

Will you stop tagging me?

.#AlwaysGrumpy

Thanked by (3)skorous FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • This is a DIY solution for an offline instance

• edited September 2022

@derekyang said:
    I will trust VirMach but it behaviors like honeypot in someway

• Collected all the migration fee paid with exposed backend interface somewhere ppl can easily discover.
    • Options to close/suspend/migrate (still have one option though to refund the fee, but not sure if refund to original payment method or account credit, account credit is is just a number, the money still in provider's pocket , which remind me I had few hundreds $ account credit with hostsolutions.ro and now is nothing :) )

Mature providers: Leave it as it is if possible and do it better next time
    Ordinary providers: OPTION #3C
    Low providers: Take the fee paid and close them all

just a thought

I agree.But if it has been identified and flagged as abuse, some action may be required

• edited September 2022

@passwa said:
    This is a DIY solution for an offline instance

Oh look an abuser new account

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach OPTION #4 - We close the customer's account for abusive behavior.

• @VirMach I'm sorry to bother you , but I don't think the Tokyo 40 node has been fully repaired, my two non-migrated servers are out of lock, but still unusable, all attempts can't change this situation even vnc is also not working, I have been waiting for a long time, I hope you can help me solve this problem as soon as possible

• @VirMach OPTION #4 - We close the customer's account for abusive behavior.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

I bet you haven't bothered to look at ANY history of proceedings. Bombarded by all sides - particularly Asian "work orders",

Hey. It's not "Asian" work orders.
    It's from drawing

• @foitin said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

I bet you haven't bothered to look at ANY history of proceedings. Bombarded by all sides - particularly Asian "work orders",

It's from drawing

stop being a racist asshole

• edited September 2022

@ripeapple said:

@foitin said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

It's from drawing

Stop abusing shit.

Also, why the hell do you think that was racist? When all these abusers are selling their vps for Chinese currency it's safe to say they are all from China and not another Asian country.

• @ripeapple said:

Did you sign up to flaunt your ignorance here?
    Tell us which Asian countries it's from then?

How about asking your fellow MJJ not to bombard providers with stupid work orders, not to take migration, which is offered to non migration special plans out of goodwill for granted and especially not to exploit system loopholes.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited September 2022

@ripeapple said:

@foitin said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

It's from drawing

You are being Lacist.
    My country is also in the same continent (Asia), and I consider if offensive to me and my nation that poor action by MJJs from ONE country labels me as an abuser by extension. Same applies for 45 other countries in the continent.
    That is certainly very Anal.

• edited September 2022

Why argue about such things? The reason why people on loc are frantically migrating to Tokyo is because there are some people, who used the normal migration button, but they had a problem with their machine that lasted for a long time, even a month, without being resolved. But after migration, it was possible for the machine to recover, so it caused people to frantically take advantage of the mistake.The second reason is that the Great Firewall exists in China, so MJJ in Tokyo is almost always used to set up VPN services, and because Tokyo is so close to China, the experience of using it will be good. Where is there abuse?The third reason is that the Tokyo owner's machine is very good as far as performance and internet experience is concerned, plus the price is very cheap, so MJJs are snapping it up, despite the high prices from scalpers.
    The final decision still depends on what the virmach boss thinks, and there is currently a lot of debate within the loc. Some of the comments are quite excessive (these people I believe are scalpers) and there are some people who really want to continue using virmach's services.
    Even the racists are showing up, so sad for you.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@foxcoo said:
    Why argue about such things? The reason why people on loc are frantically migrating to Tokyo is because there are some people, who used the normal migration button, but they had a problem with their machine that lasted for a long time, even a month, without being resolved. But after migration, it was possible for the machine to recover, so it caused people to frantically take advantage of the mistake.The second reason is that the Great Firewall exists in China, so MJJ in Tokyo is almost always used to set up VPN services, and because Tokyo is so close to China, the experience of using it will be good. Where is there abuse?The third reason is that the Tokyo owner's machine is very good as far as performance and internet experience is concerned, plus the price is very cheap, so MJJs are snapping it up, despite the high prices from scalpers.
    The final decision still depends on what the virmach boss thinks, and there is currently a lot of debate within the loc. Some of the comments are quite excessive (these people I believe are scalpers) and there are some people who really want to continue using virmach's services.

so it is not wrong to exploit the migration function?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

@foxcoo said:

Of course this behavior is wrong, most of these bugs are used by scalpers and then sold at high prices and end up in the hands of users. What I mean is that the boss should think more about the users, because these methods can't punish to those scalpers.

• @foxcoo said: that the boss should think more about the users, because these methods can't punish to those scalpers.

<3

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@foxcoo said:

@cybertech said:

@foxcoo said:

Of course this behavior is wrong, most of these bugs are used by scalpers and then sold at high prices and end up in the hands of users. What I mean is that the boss should think more about the users, because these methods can't punish to those scalpers.

And users are not wrong to buy from scalpers?

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint skorous

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited September 2022

@cybertech said:

@foxcoo said:

@cybertech said:

@foxcoo said:

And users are not wrong to buy from scalpers?

Then just delete them all, it's none of my business anyway. I just hope this is resolved quickly and properly so they won't keep coming here looking for trouble. Then the boss deal with my pre-sale orders in peace.

• Status Offline
    Node Name TYOC035

It has been offline for one month.

• OPTION #3A

I think both parties are responsible.

Some people act rudely because VIRMACH is too slow to deal with some VPS issues.

And Overwhelmed ticket systems created communication barriers on both sides.

This discussion has been closed.