VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• For the issue of Invalid vserverid or username my node is SEAZ008

• @SocksAreComfortable said:
    For the issue of Invalid vserverid or username my node is SEAZ008

Hey you! Yeah you! I been looking for you, where are my socks? Hey don't act you don't know me, come back here and gimme my socks!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:

@SocksAreComfortable said:

Hey you! Yeah you! I been looking for you, where are my socks? Hey don't act you don't know me, come back here and gimme my socks!

I assure you that they are both incredibly comfortable and incredibly still mine.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @SocksAreComfortable said:

@AuroraZero said:

I assure you that they are both incredibly comfortable and incredibly still mine.

Then why they all sloppy on you? Cause they fit my bigfoots that is why, so gimme my socks. :p

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:

@AuroraZero said:

Then why they all sloppy on you? Cause they fit my bigfoots that is why, so gimme my socks. :p

I know what people on LES do with socks. They're staying with me.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@VirMach just an FYI, that people are reporting not being able to get into SolusVM from the billing panel due to this error:
    Invalid vserverid or username
    Nobody is rushing you or complaining. A couple of folks were able to give me a node and VM id so as to maybe make it easier for you to diagnose.

Node: FFME004 - id: 685479
    Node: FFME004 - id=685483
    Node: LAXA018 - Id=685587
    Node: SEAZ005 - id=685399
    Node: SEAZ008 - Id=unk

Thanked by (1)Sova

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited January 2023

@ehab said:

@emengweb said:
    Sure, but 2 Core is little better for k3s, high available version of Virmach

i agree 2 core is fine but what work load will you deploy on <2GB - OS ram ?

@ehab said:

@emengweb said:

@ehab said:

@emengweb said:

@ehab said:

@emengweb said:

Most master worker node has above 8G Ram of course, less 4g for some small thing.
    Some light projects for self use, here is a list, these running on netcup for now. And some node running as my cdn node.
    It's really fun for study and use these things =)

Thanked by (1)lemoncube
  • edited January 2023

@FrankZ said:
    VirMach just an FYI, that people are reporting not being able to get into SolusVM from the billing panel due to this error:
    Nobody is rushing you or complaining. A couple of folks were able to give me a node and VM id so as to maybe make it easier for you to diagnose.

It would be hilarious if ya're on the naughty list

smartass shitposting satirist

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Flying_Chinaman said: It would be hilarious if ya're on the naughty list

I don't have the problem on any of my VMs, I just consolidated the list so there was not multiple people tagging VirMach for the same thing over five pages.

Thanked by (1)Flying_Chinaman

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@Flying_Chinaman said: It would be hilarious if ya're on the naughty list

I don't have the problem on any of my VMs, I just consolidated the list so there was not multiple people tagging VirMach for the same thing over five pages.

I sincerely hope Virmach's sanity still remain intact after dealt with the congested tickets day and night

• @huginn said:
    I miss my vps. :'(

which node is this? i have one in TYO so this make me jumps

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• @Encoders said:

@huginn said:
    I miss my vps. :'(

which node is this? i have one in TYO so this make me jumps

TYOC036.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

I submit, daddy VirMach! Don't make me beg for it

Thanked by (2)FrankZ localhost

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@Mason said:

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@FrankZ said:

@Mason said:

Just patiently waiting to idle my dollah box. ;)

In the meantime, I'll be a good SubmissiveResponsible boy.

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @FrankZ said:
    @ VirMach just an FYI, that people are reporting not being able to get into SolusVM from the billing panel due to this error:

Mine on DALZ003 has same error, but since before it was migrated to Ryten.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @FrankZ said: Node: SEAZ008 - Id=unk

SEAZ005 = 685399

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@FrankZ said:

@Jab said:
    Hey I don't want to sounds like that guy... but many of those posts above clearly need a dedicated topic - there is some nice knowledge there that shouldn't be buried deep deep in VirMach bus spam :-)

// Flagged for mods.

I am back now and will split this out into it's own thread directly.

Actually, on second though it would be a lot cleaner if @dgc1980 would open a new thread in the help category and copy pasta the relevant parts of the process.

@dgc1980 do you want to do a thread on this or do you want me to split it off ?

EDIT: @localhost conversation about installing Alma 9 on low RAM VM has been spit off to to a new thread in the Help section.

• edited January 2023

@Mason said:

Yo boss, since yo got at least a dedi, wat's yor biz with Virmach FS?

• @FrankZ said:

@FrankZ said:

@Jab said:
    Hey I don't want to sounds like that guy... but many of those posts above clearly need a dedicated topic - there is some nice knowledge there that shouldn't be buried deep deep in VirMach bus spam :-)

// Flagged for mods.

I am back now and will split this out into it's own thread directly.

Actually, on second though it would be a lot cleaner if @dgc1980 would open a new thread in the help category and copy pasta the relevant parts of the process.

@dgc1980 do you want to do a thread on this or do you want me to split it off ?

I did not start the discussion, it was localhost, so it is for him :)

Thanked by (2)FrankZ localhost
  • Stop quoting my post you bastards!

Thanked by (2)ariq01 chimichurri

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

Unofficial message, I finally charged someone for priority support and the mentioned minimum fee we've had for the last several weeks warning people against creating a second account without approval, for reference, it appears here (not that we need it here and it hasn't been clear for a very long time that it's technically a $25 administration fee.)

More unnecessary information: he had a previous account flagged for closure from the wave we did earlier, made a new account, ordered a special and then made two tickets and a third priority ticket freaking out about it not getting immediately activated.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing this is to just say I don't feel "right" doing this still in that I don't want any intelligent people to believe we're actually doing this for profit, nor do I want to be in any position where I financially benefit from it; I would of course much rather people just behave. It's probably the #1 time-consuming support we have to provide when people continuously do this especially when they make not one but three or more tickets, or clog up the priority queue, have their ticket closed instead of the $15 fee and then continue to make tickets and so on. The fees are already justified for the work, and there will always be conspiracy theories about us doing this for profit and I don't really care about that.

What I do care about is at least doing our best to ensure there's no conflict of interest or that it doesn't appear that there is a conflict of interest and the best way I can think of doing that while also maybe doing some good.

I just want to say that I've decided to just keep a tally if we decide to push these harder instead of constantly waiving all fees since that clearly is continuously sending the wrong message since as we've very thoroughly covered, at least one too many person though it's a good idea to behave that way.

We're going to very unofficially donate (and just so we don't go into any benefit we'd receive from it, we won't even report it for tax purposes.) Basically think of it as my own money and just doing it to do it. I feel like this is ultimately the only way we can actually start reigning this in as otherwise I'd continue to continue waiving these fees and encouraging more bad behavior and ultimately more work for us and less time to deal with everything else.

So anyway, $20 has been OneTreePlanted (we used them for our Earth Day sale so I think it's a good charity to kick things off.) Let me know if you guys have any other suggestions for charities.

Huge disclaimer, on top of all the times I've said unofficial though: this is obviously at my discretion. We'll see how it goes.

• Hi guys, I'm late to the ryzen flash party. image

Can you guys transfer me one of your idle VPS which may be around $6 yearly and have a minimum of 1 TB++ bandwidth, please?
    Did virmach process transfer nowadays? thanks

I’m a simple man I see gifs, I press thanks

• edited January 2023

Wow ↑↑↑↑
    More drama, yes yes

Oh btw, what headgear does VirmAch wear?

Thanked by (1)ariq01

• edited January 2023

@ariq01 said: Can you guys transfer me one of your idle VPS which may be around $6 yearly and have a minimum of 1 TB++ bandwidth, please?
    Did virmach process transfer nowadays? thanks

I am willing to transfer one of my unused $6.29 ones for $8 PP with you paying the transfer fees, includes $3 transfer fee from VirMach so I end up losing money

LIMITED OFFER
    $6.29 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    985MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    20GB SSD (NVMe)
    2048GB MONTHLY DATA
    CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

offer has been accepted, please do not message me for another, I may release the other at a later date.

Thanked by (1)ariq01
  • @dgc1980 said: I am willing to transfer one of my unused

I've pmed you

• edited January 2023

even though the transfer progress after putting the requests through is manual, it is a great feature that @VirMach has added :)

Thanked by (1)ariq01
  • So @Mason is really a bot and managed to somehow bag the $1.11 :cold_sweat:

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Mason

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @dgc1980 said:
    even though the transfer progress after putting the requests through is manual, it is a great feature that @VirMach has added :)

I see a lot of improvements in the virmach client area, which there is no such feature on another hosting. Great !

• @VirMach said: .. at least one too many persons thought it's a good idea to behave that way.

As said about Capitol Hill and in Brasilia - people go feral given half the chance.

Thanked by (2)Mason chimichurri

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)