Caliber Node – Dallas VPS | Xeon Gold | 50Gbps | AS54953 | Limited-Time Bonus

Hi all!

Caliber Node here with a special VPS offer out of Dallas, Texas.

Who is Caliber Node?

We're a relatively new provider and have been operating for around 2 years. Our primary focus has been managed application hosting, which has grown considerably for us.

We're now opening up our virtual server offerings because we understand that sometimes you need more than just a managed app — you need the flexibility of a full VPS.

I'm happy to answer any questions as they come up.

Now, let's get to the good stuff!


Network & Infrastructure

Our Dallas equipment is leased through MinRTT and located at Equinix DA11 in Dallas, Texas.

We operate our own network under AS54953.

Each server has 50Gbps of connectivity, consisting of 2x 25Gbps links configured in LACP across dual ToR switches.

Our infrastructure is designed with redundancy throughout:

  • Dual ToR switches
  • Redundant core switches
  • Redundant border routers
  • 2x 25Gbps LACP per server
  • Redundant NIC connectivity
  • Dual A+B power
  • Redundant power supplies
  • Hot-swap enterprise NVMe drives

Network / Test Information

Location: Dallas, Texas
ASN: AS54953

IPv4 Test: 23.136.172.16
IPv6 Test: 2604:1c20:806:1::2


Node Specifications

Hardware Specification
CPU 2x Intel Xeon Gold 6234
CPU Resources 16 Cores / 32 Threads Total
RAM 256GB DDR4 ECC
Storage 4x 960GB Enterprise NVMe Gen3
Network 50Gbps – 2x 25Gbps LACP
Switching Redundant ToR Switches
Power Redundant PSUs / A+B Feeds

Built-In VPS Control Panel

Manage your VPS directly through our custom Caliber Node control panel.

Features include:

  • Start, stop, and reboot your server
  • Browser console access when SSH or guest networking needs attention
  • OS reinstall with Ubuntu, Debian, AlmaLinux, or Rocky Linux
  • Root password resets
  • SSH key management
  • Firewall management directly from the panel
  • IPv6 management with your own /64 and address generation on supported guests
  • IPv4 reverse DNS / PTR management
  • Resource usage and monthly transfer monitoring
  • One manual off-site snapshot slot included per VPS
  • Additional snapshot slot available as a paid upgrade
  • Billing, invoices, and support tickets managed from the same account

These are self-managed VPSs. You control the operating system, applications, and software running inside your VPS, while we maintain the underlying hardware, networking, and infrastructure.


How to Order

Register here to place your VPS order:

https://portal.calibernode.com/register

No coupon is needed.

Payment Methods: Credit / Debit Card processed through Stripe.


4GB VPS YABS Benchmark

Yet-Another-Bench-Script v2026-07-24
https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

Sat Sep 12 15:10:08 UTC 2026

Basic System Information:
---------------------------------
Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes
Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6234 CPU @ 3.30GHz
CPU cores  : 2 @ 3292.234 MHz
AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
RAM        : 3.8 GiB
Swap       : 0.0 KiB
Disk       : 39.3 GiB
Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
Kernel     : 6.1.0-52-cloud-amd64
VM Type    : KVM
IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

IPv6 Network Information:
---------------------------------
ISP        : MinRTT Inc
ASN        : AS401909 MinRTT Inc
Host       : MinRTT Inc
Location   : Austin, Texas (TX)
Country    : United States

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
---------------------------------
Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
Read       | 302.40 MB/s  (73.8k) | 2.49 GB/s    (38.0k)
Write      | 303.20 MB/s  (74.0k) | 2.50 GB/s    (38.2k)
Total      | 605.60 MB/s (147.8k) | 4.99 GB/s    (76.2k)

Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
Read       | 4.58 GB/s     (8.7k) | 4.90 GB/s     (4.6k)
Write      | 4.83 GB/s     (9.2k) | 5.22 GB/s     (4.9k)
Total      | 9.41 GB/s    (17.9k) | 10.12 GB/s    (9.6k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
---------------------------------
Provider   | Location       | Send           | Receive        | Ping
Clouvider  | London         | 1.58 Gbits/sec | 1.61 Gbits/sec | 110 ms
Eranium    | Amsterdam      | 1.91 Gbits/sec | 1.50 Gbits/sec | 117 ms
Uztelecom  | Tashkent       | 883 Mbits/sec  | 750 Mbits/sec  | 236 ms
Leaseweb   | Singapore      | 8.92 Mbits/sec | 750 Mbits/sec  | 233 ms
Clouvider  | Los Angeles    | 4.65 Gbits/sec | 6.09 Gbits/sec | 30.7 ms
Leaseweb   | New York       | 3.50 Gbits/sec | 4.44 Gbits/sec | 44.0 ms
Edgoo      | Sao Paulo      | 1.50 Gbits/sec | 1.21 Gbits/sec | 137 ms

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
---------------------------------
Provider   | Location       | Send           | Receive        | Ping
Clouvider  | London         | 1.56 Gbits/sec | 1.54 Gbits/sec | 112 ms
Eranium    | Amsterdam      | 1.43 Gbits/sec | 1.31 Gbits/sec | 129 ms
Uztelecom  | Tashkent       | busy           | 702 Mbits/sec  | 228 ms
Leaseweb   | Singapore      | 719 Mbits/sec  | 470 Mbits/sec  | 285 ms
Clouvider  | Los Angeles    | 3.84 Gbits/sec | 6.19 Gbits/sec | 31.0 ms
Leaseweb   | New York       | 3.21 Gbits/sec | 4.45 Gbits/sec | 42.7 ms
Edgoo      | Sao Paulo      | busy           | busy           | 256 ms

YABS completed in 9 min 10 sec

VPS Plans

VPS 1 – $6 / 3 Months

$6.00 every 3 months — $2/month effective

  • 1 Shared vCPU
  • 1GB RAM
  • 10GB NVMe
  • 1TB Monthly Transfer
  • 1 IPv4
  • /64 IPv6

VPS 2 – $4 / Month

$4.00/month

  • 1 Shared vCPU
  • 2GB RAM
  • 20GB NVMe
  • 2TB Monthly Transfer
  • 1 IPv4
  • /64 IPv6
  • Monthly Billing

VPS 4 – $6 / Month

$6.00/month

  • 2 Shared vCPU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 40GB NVMe
  • 3TB Monthly Transfer
  • 1 IPv4
  • /64 IPv6
  • Monthly Billing

Limited-Time Bonus – Free Micro Apps Plan

For a limited time, VPS customers can also receive one of our Micro Apps plans completely FREE.

After ordering, simply comment your invoice number in this thread and we'll add the Micro Apps plan to your account.

Your free Micro Apps plan includes:

  • 1 vCPU
  • 1GB RAM
  • 15GB Storage
  • Access to 200+ one-click applications

This is completely separate from your VPS and gives you access to our managed application platform at no additional cost.

Deploy apps without having to manage the underlying server, Docker configuration, SSL, or other infrastructure yourself.


Company Information

Caliber Node, LLC
North Carolina SOSID: 3011683

PMB 415
1236 NC Highway 210
Sneads Ferry, NC 28460
United States


Questions about the network, hardware, VPSs, benchmarks, or our app platform? Feel free to ask.

Thanks for checking us out!

Caliber Node, LLC
AS54953

CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
Self-host without the server hassle.

Comments

  • How long is the "Free Micro Apps Plan" valid?

  • @Wonder_Woman said:
    How long is the "Free Micro Apps Plan" valid?

    They are provided as a gift with the VPS plan. As long as the VPS plan is active so will the app plan.

    If however you'd like to keep the app plan and cancel the VPS we can work out a special rate.

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

  • @calibernode said:

    @Wonder_Woman said:
    How long is the "Free Micro Apps Plan" valid?

    They are provided as a gift with the VPS plan. As long as the VPS plan is active so will the app plan.

    If however you'd like to keep the app plan and cancel the VPS we can work out a special rate.

    Alright, I'll bite:
    INV-000223

  • @Wonder_Woman said:

    @calibernode said:

    @Wonder_Woman said:
    How long is the "Free Micro Apps Plan" valid?

    They are provided as a gift with the VPS plan. As long as the VPS plan is active so will the app plan.

    If however you'd like to keep the app plan and cancel the VPS we can work out a special rate.

    Alright, I'll bite:
    INV-000223

    Thank you for the order!

    The micro plan has been added.

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

  • That's really cheap, I'll go check it out.

    Bastrio — Your servers, one browser workspace.
    SSH · Files · Databases · Remote Desktop · MCP for AI assistants
    Private beta — Early testers and feedback welcome.

  • @makliop said:
    That's really cheap, I'll go check it out.

    We hope you do :)

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

  • Any plan to support rdns for ipv6?

  • @arirang said:
    Any plan to support rdns for ipv6?

    This is in development. This will be implemented soon.

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

  • @calibernode said: After ordering, simply comment your invoice number in this thread and we'll add the Micro Apps plan to your account.

    Offer violates rule:
    Providers: Don't encourage spam, i.e. require customers to post a comment in order to get benefits

    The last flan is taken. 🍮 affbrr

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorProviderOG

    @yoursunny said:

    @calibernode said: After ordering, simply comment your invoice number in this thread and we'll add the Micro Apps plan to your account.

    Offer violates rule:
    Providers: Don't encourage spam, i.e. require customers to post a comment in order to get benefits

    It also says apply common sense, I think I am going to remove that rule, If a thread gets spammy mods/admins just set it to sink anyway.

    TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
    FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/

  • @AnthonySmith said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @calibernode said: After ordering, simply comment your invoice number in this thread and we'll add the Micro Apps plan to your account.

    Offer violates rule:
    Providers: Don't encourage spam, i.e. require customers to post a comment in order to get benefits

    It also says apply common sense, I think I am going to remove that rule, If a thread gets spammy mods/admins just set it to sink anyway.

    Why not have the customer DM the provider?
    This ensures bonus is only claimed by forum members, while avoid bumping.

    The last flan is taken. 🍮 affbrr

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorProviderOG

    @yoursunny said:

    @AnthonySmith said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @calibernode said: After ordering, simply comment your invoice number in this thread and we'll add the Micro Apps plan to your account.

    Offer violates rule:
    Providers: Don't encourage spam, i.e. require customers to post a comment in order to get benefits

    It also says apply common sense, I think I am going to remove that rule, If a thread gets spammy mods/admins just set it to sink anyway.

    Why not have the customer DM the provider?
    This ensures bonus is only claimed by forum members, while avoid bumping.

    Why overregulate everything?

    TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
    FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/

  • Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

  • @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

  • @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

  • @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

  • @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

  • @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

    Done one active, free Micro ×5 subscription:
    5 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 75 GB storage

    Thank you for the order (:

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

  • @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

    Done one active, free Micro ×5 subscription:
    5 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 75 GB storage

    Thank you for the order (:

    Received, thank you so much!

    I have a question, is there a limit to how many deals can be stacked? I was thinking of getting a few more vps plans 😁 also is it possible to install a custom operating system such as VyOS? I was thinking about using some of them for a networking project.

  • @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

    Done one active, free Micro ×5 subscription:
    5 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 75 GB storage

    Thank you for the order (:

    I went ahead and ordered a few more 😁

    INV-000253
    INV-000254
    INV-000255
    INV-000256
    INV-000257

  • @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

    Done one active, free Micro ×5 subscription:
    5 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 75 GB storage

    Thank you for the order (:

    I went ahead and ordered a few more 😁

    INV-000253
    INV-000254
    INV-000255
    INV-000256
    INV-000257

    I promise I'll stop after this, but I ordered another 5 for a total of 10 new vps nodes since my previous order.

    INV-000258
    INV-000259
    INV-000260
    INV-000261
    INV-000262

  • @kf5ydu said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

    Done one active, free Micro ×5 subscription:
    5 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 75 GB storage

    Thank you for the order (:

    I went ahead and ordered a few more 😁

    INV-000253
    INV-000254
    INV-000255
    INV-000256
    INV-000257

    I promise I'll stop after this, but I ordered another 5 for a total of 10 new vps nodes since my previous order.

    INV-000258
    INV-000259
    INV-000260
    INV-000261
    INV-000262

    We appreciate the orders.

    Do you want these 10 combined into one subscription for the apps?

    Thanks

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

  • This is a really good deal and gave me inspiration to setup a nomad controlled cluster and play around with micro services> @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

    Done one active, free Micro ×5 subscription:
    5 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 75 GB storage

    Thank you for the order (:

    I went ahead and ordered a few more 😁

    INV-000253
    INV-000254
    INV-000255
    INV-000256
    INV-000257

    I promise I'll stop after this, but I ordered another 5 for a total of 10 new vps nodes since my previous order.

    INV-000258
    INV-000259
    INV-000260
    INV-000261
    INV-000262

    We appreciate the orders.

    Do you want these 10 combined into one subscription for the apps?

    Thanks

    That would be great, thank you so much!

  • @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

    Done one active, free Micro ×5 subscription:
    5 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 75 GB storage

    Thank you for the order (:

    I went ahead and ordered a few more 😁

    INV-000253
    INV-000254
    INV-000255
    INV-000256
    INV-000257

    I promise I'll stop after this, but I ordered another 5 for a total of 10 new vps nodes since my previous order.

    INV-000258
    INV-000259
    INV-000260
    INV-000261
    INV-000262

    We appreciate the orders.

    Do you want these 10 combined into one subscription for the apps?

    Thanks

    It's funny because when I first saw this post I didn't plan on getting 15 new vps servers but here I am 😂 having the additional 10 combined into a plan would be awesome and I really appreciate you doing that.

  • @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

    Done one active, free Micro ×5 subscription:
    5 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 75 GB storage

    Thank you for the order (:

    I went ahead and ordered a few more 😁

    INV-000253
    INV-000254
    INV-000255
    INV-000256
    INV-000257

    I promise I'll stop after this, but I ordered another 5 for a total of 10 new vps nodes since my previous order.

    INV-000258
    INV-000259
    INV-000260
    INV-000261
    INV-000262

    We appreciate the orders.

    Do you want these 10 combined into one subscription for the apps?

    Thanks

    It's funny because when I first saw this post I didn't plan on getting 15 new vps servers but here I am 😂 having the additional 10 combined into a plan would be awesome and I really appreciate you doing that.

    To clarify just the app plans or the VPS servers as well?

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

  • @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

    Done one active, free Micro ×5 subscription:
    5 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 75 GB storage

    Thank you for the order (:

    I went ahead and ordered a few more 😁

    INV-000253
    INV-000254
    INV-000255
    INV-000256
    INV-000257

    I promise I'll stop after this, but I ordered another 5 for a total of 10 new vps nodes since my previous order.

    INV-000258
    INV-000259
    INV-000260
    INV-000261
    INV-000262

    We appreciate the orders.

    Do you want these 10 combined into one subscription for the apps?

    Thanks

    It's funny because when I first saw this post I didn't plan on getting 15 new vps servers but here I am 😂 having the additional 10 combined into a plan would be awesome and I really appreciate you doing that.

    To clarify just the app plans or the VPS servers as well?

    For now just the app plans but it's awesome to know that the vps resources can also be combined in the future.

    Would it be possible to have all 15 of the micro app plans combined into one? (the original 5 you added earlier today plus the additional 10 I purchased afterwards) If not having one plan of 5 and another is 10 is also fine.

  • @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

    Done one active, free Micro ×5 subscription:
    5 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 75 GB storage

    Thank you for the order (:

    I went ahead and ordered a few more 😁

    INV-000253
    INV-000254
    INV-000255
    INV-000256
    INV-000257

    I promise I'll stop after this, but I ordered another 5 for a total of 10 new vps nodes since my previous order.

    INV-000258
    INV-000259
    INV-000260
    INV-000261
    INV-000262

    We appreciate the orders.

    Do you want these 10 combined into one subscription for the apps?

    Thanks

    It's funny because when I first saw this post I didn't plan on getting 15 new vps servers but here I am 😂 having the additional 10 combined into a plan would be awesome and I really appreciate you doing that.

    To clarify just the app plans or the VPS servers as well?

    For now just the app plans but it's awesome to know that the vps resources can also be combined in the future.

    Would it be possible to have all 15 of the micro app plans combined into one? (the original 5 you added earlier today plus the additional 10 I purchased afterwards) If not having one plan of 5 and another is 10 is also fine.

    Capacity added 😊

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

  • @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

    Done one active, free Micro ×5 subscription:
    5 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 75 GB storage

    Thank you for the order (:

    I went ahead and ordered a few more 😁

    INV-000253
    INV-000254
    INV-000255
    INV-000256
    INV-000257

    I promise I'll stop after this, but I ordered another 5 for a total of 10 new vps nodes since my previous order.

    INV-000258
    INV-000259
    INV-000260
    INV-000261
    INV-000262

    We appreciate the orders.

    Do you want these 10 combined into one subscription for the apps?

    Thanks

    It's funny because when I first saw this post I didn't plan on getting 15 new vps servers but here I am 😂 having the additional 10 combined into a plan would be awesome and I really appreciate you doing that.

    To clarify just the app plans or the VPS servers as well?

    For now just the app plans but it's awesome to know that the vps resources can also be combined in the future.

    Would it be possible to have all 15 of the micro app plans combined into one? (the original 5 you added earlier today plus the additional 10 I purchased afterwards) If not having one plan of 5 and another is 10 is also fine.

    Capacity added 😊

    Much appreciated! I hope more people will take advantage of this offer, it's such a fantastic deal 🤩

    Can you give us any hints about what's expected for a potential black Friday deal?

  • @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:

    @calibernode said:

    @kf5ydu said:
    Can we take advantage of the offer multiple times? For example if I purchase two vps plans would it be possible to get two of the micro app plan instances?

    I'm actually an existing customer of your app service and like it a lot. I even created my account on this site to comment on your post.

    Yes the offer can be stacked. Each VPS order qualifies.

    And thank you for the kind words we appreciate it.

    I ordered the first plan under INV-000248 and was able to successfully complete the purchase.

    When trying to purchase additional vps servers of the same size it gave me an error. I opened support ticket #83 for this.

    Account limit increased.

    Our smaller plans sometimes trigger a review when ordering multiple in a small period of time to prevent abuse. We see a lot of abuse with our smaller plans.

    Thanks

    Thank you so much! Your support is fantastic! I had not expected that to be resolved at least until later today.

    I placed my vps orders and am ready to have the cloud app subscriptions added to my account. At first I was only going to get two but I ended up with 5 vps plans 😅

    INV-000248
    INV-000249
    INV-000250
    INV-000251
    INV-000252

    Done one active, free Micro ×5 subscription:
    5 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 75 GB storage

    Thank you for the order (:

    I went ahead and ordered a few more 😁

    INV-000253
    INV-000254
    INV-000255
    INV-000256
    INV-000257

    I promise I'll stop after this, but I ordered another 5 for a total of 10 new vps nodes since my previous order.

    INV-000258
    INV-000259
    INV-000260
    INV-000261
    INV-000262

    We appreciate the orders.

    Do you want these 10 combined into one subscription for the apps?

    Thanks

    It's funny because when I first saw this post I didn't plan on getting 15 new vps servers but here I am 😂 having the additional 10 combined into a plan would be awesome and I really appreciate you doing that.

    To clarify just the app plans or the VPS servers as well?

    For now just the app plans but it's awesome to know that the vps resources can also be combined in the future.

    Would it be possible to have all 15 of the micro app plans combined into one? (the original 5 you added earlier today plus the additional 10 I purchased afterwards) If not having one plan of 5 and another is 10 is also fine.

    Capacity added 😊

    Much appreciated! I hope more people will take advantage of this offer, it's such a fantastic deal 🤩

    Can you give us any hints about what's expected for a potential black Friday deal?

    Can't give all of our secrets out :)

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

  • I placed another order 😁

    INV-000266
    INV-000267
    INV-000268
    INV-000269
    INV-000270
    INV-000271
    INV-000272
    INV-000273
    INV-000274

    Can you please add this to the existing micro cloud app plan?

    For the vps please combine 4 of them into one server, and then the remaining 20 split into 2 servers of 10 each.

  • @calibernode - After the allotted transfer is used for the month on one of your VPS services, what happens?

  • @Wonder_Woman said:
    @calibernode - After the allotted transfer is used for the month on one of your VPS services, what happens?

    Speed is reduced to 25Mbps. All bandwidth is reset on the first of each month. We are genuinely generous so a simple support ticket will likely have your bandwidth bumped free of charge or reset.

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

  • edited September 19

    @Wonder_Woman said:
    @calibernode - After the allotted transfer is used for the month on one of your VPS services, what happens?

    I'm a fairly new customer but I can say that I'm incredibly happy with both the service and the support.

    I ended up purchasing 24 of the 1 core/1gb vps plans to get 24 of the micro shared app plans and they will let you combine the resources. So now I have two servers with 10 cores/10gb and another with 4. This also stacks the bandwidth, so if you have 24 of the micro shared app plans you will have 24tb of bandwidth per month and if you have a larger server like in my case the 10 core servers have 10tb.

    I'm extremely happy with the value this provides and the shared app service is very useful. I am in the process of migrating my important services there and then I am going to use the servers to setup a k3s lab while the shared app service handles things like Authentik, Nextcloud, and Jellyfin.

    LowEndSpirit - VPS Hosting and tech forum
    LowEndSpirit - VPS Hosting and tech forum

  • @calibernode said:

    @Wonder_Woman said:
    @calibernode - After the allotted transfer is used for the month on one of your VPS services, what happens?

    Speed is reduced to 25Mbps. All bandwidth is reset on the first of each month. We are genuinely generous so a simple support ticket will likely have your bandwidth bumped free of charge or reset.

    Okay, thank you! I'm not expecting it to be a problem, but I was having a look over the panel yesterday and was just curious. Reducing the speed instead of immediately billing for overages is very nice for peace of mind.

  • INV-000329
    INV-000330
    INV-000331
    INV-000332
    INV-000333
    INV-000334

  • @kf5ydu said:
    INV-000329
    INV-000330
    INV-000331
    INV-000332
    INV-000333
    INV-000334

    Completed (:

    CaliberNode.com — 200+ Open-Source Apps, Instantly Deployed on Reliable Hardware
    Self-host without the server hassle.

Sign In or Register to comment.