Design The Next DragonWebHost LES Ad - Win 1 Year Free Service
MichaelCee
ModeratorProviderOG Cymru

You must be signed in to view this section.
Michael from DragonWebHost & OnePoundEmail
Comments
To kick things off. Here's my submission.
Yes, I had permission from my 2009 self.
Michael from DragonWebHost & OnePoundEmail
You know how to summon me right hahaha i would prepare one for sure !
I believe in good luck. Harder that I work ,luckier i get.
Wow, no love for my 2009 Spain holiday antics? I'll assume no one upvoted so I don't win my own prize! I'm excluded
Michael from DragonWebHost & OnePoundEmail
https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/rc/p3kh3c6rbk4z.webp
https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/la/c70tfuwr6fyk.webp
https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/tr/ktkaznvtwfvs.webp
To avoid slow loading, here are larger images that you could scale down to 150*150
Meet Nix and Bruce @ https://twobirdsonelesbox.com
My project/stuff page @ https://serveraddict.net
yay for ai slop
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
Dang. I can't edit my post.
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
10/10 tagline
Michael from DragonWebHost & OnePoundEmail
My drawing skills is limited to ms paint and that was lost when I reinstalled my windows machine
Meet Nix and Bruce @ https://twobirdsonelesbox.com
My project/stuff page @ https://serveraddict.net
Jspaint.org do your worst
Michael from DragonWebHost & OnePoundEmail
Imgur îs blocked in the UK, you can upload directly to LES
Edit: Apparently image upload not working or is it just me?
Michael from DragonWebHost & OnePoundEmail
This is cute.
@MichaelCee just you i think.?
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
export SIGNATURE="just_a_product_of_the_${ENV:-/}"
I believe in good luck. Harder that I work ,luckier i get.
5 days left. Please do upvote other people's suggestions if you like them.
Michael from DragonWebHost & OnePoundEmail
It's 1:02AM on the 30th. You have until 23:59 to vote. So far we have a joint 1st.
Michael from DragonWebHost & OnePoundEmail
Some hore for Michael waiting for more designs let s see more i guess in the last seconds of the day !
I believe in good luck. Harder that I work ,luckier i get.
C'mon people Poei is your boei. Smash that up button. Make it happened.
export SIGNATURE="just_a_product_of_the_${ENV:-/}"
It's now 23:59! Thank you everyone who participated.
Your winners are...
Joint 1st:
@WSS with 2 votes
@Chievo with 2 votes
Congratulations, you both are entitled to one of either:
Your submissions will be posted on LES as an A/B test, and it once again comes down to the public to click on their favourite!
2nd:
@poei with 1 vote
Congratulations! You can claim £2 account credit with DragonWebHost!
Michael from DragonWebHost & OnePoundEmail
I'll hold out for the handshake, thanks!
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
It's unwashed just for you
Michael from DragonWebHost & OnePoundEmail
I wouldn't expect anything less more.
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
He just finished milking the sheep.
export SIGNATURE="just_a_product_of_the_${ENV:-/}"