Hi ! I have just seen that service .Stalwart. Sounds promising anyone has tried It already? Any feedback would be appreciate it. Any another alternatives?
I believe in good luck. Harder that I work ,luckier i get.
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
I use it for my personal mail servers, I like that it bundles SMTP, IMAP/JMAP and antispam into a single binary with a web interface and an API. The initial barrier for setting it up is lower than the combined Exim+Dovecot+Rspamd setup I used earlier, updating can be problematic for some changes, such as 0.15 to 0.16, but in general I find it easier to use and just as powerful, if not more.
@AnthonySmith said:
New one on me, why is it different?
It s a combo of different things even with panel. I have seen It some days ago and well just waiting for a feedback respect It. It seems like a swiss knife may be combined with mxroute or so could be really really interesting option.
I believe in good luck. Harder that I work ,luckier i get.
I have it in production.
The fact that is has fully native and easy support to build multi-node clusters is pretty cool.
Also the support for encryption at rest for those interested in it.
But you have a bunch of features that are behind a paywall.
Comments
New one on me, why is it different?
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
Thundermail is using it, and it's written in Rust. That's all I know about it.
I use it for my personal mail servers, I like that it bundles SMTP, IMAP/JMAP and antispam into a single binary with a web interface and an API. The initial barrier for setting it up is lower than the combined Exim+Dovecot+Rspamd setup I used earlier, updating can be problematic for some changes, such as 0.15 to 0.16, but in general I find it easier to use and just as powerful, if not more.
It s a combo of different things even with panel. I have seen It some days ago and well just waiting for a feedback respect It. It seems like a swiss knife may be combined with mxroute or so could be really really interesting option.
I believe in good luck. Harder that I work ,luckier i get.
I have it in production.
The fact that is has fully native and easy support to build multi-node clusters is pretty cool.
Also the support for encryption at rest for those interested in it.
But you have a bunch of features that are behind a paywall.