NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations

123578

Comments

  • edited December 2021

    Here's my token: 1183e622f9cee9336dac8d1265e0b696eebf708d

    Justification: learning BGP by participating in the DN42 network.

    Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

    The all seeing eye sees everything...

  • @terrorgen said:
    Here's my token: 1183e622f9cee9336dac8d1265e0b696eebf708d

    Justification: learning BGP by participating in the DN42 network.

    Deployed.

    Thanked by (1)terrorgen
  • edited December 2021

    deleted

    The all seeing eye sees everything...

  • NeoonNeoon OG
    edited December 2021

    Regarding the issue that has been Reported that VM's wont start.
    This is related to an ISO cleanup, when you still have an old iso mounted, you will run into this issue.

    I unmounted all ISO's on every VM, so this issue should be fixed.

    Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • How does haproxy work in NanoKVM?

    I have a domain that resolves to the IP my KVM is part of, configured haproxy via the web portal and now what?

    Do I just run a web server in my KVM at port 80? What if I want to use another port?

    The all seeing eye sees everything...

  • @terrorgen said:
    How does haproxy work in NanoKVM?

    SNI, its like magic

    I have a domain that resolves to the IP my KVM is part of, configured haproxy via the web portal and now what?

    Just setup a nginx and request a tls certificate from lets encrypt

    Do I just run a web server in my KVM at port 80? What if I want to use another port?

    Yes and 443, its NAT seriously?

    Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • @Neoon said:

    @terrorgen said:
    How does haproxy work in NanoKVM?

    SNI, its like magic

    I have a domain that resolves to the IP my KVM is part of, configured haproxy via the web portal and now what?

    Just setup a nginx and request a tls certificate from lets encrypt

    Do I just run a web server in my KVM at port 80? What if I want to use another port?

    Yes and 443, its NAT seriously?

    yes, working fine for me. very nice <3

    Thanked by (1)nyamenk
  • NeoonNeoon OG
    edited January 6

    Downside is, It won't work with Encrypted NSI with TLS 1.3, since HAProxy can't read anymore where to forward the encrypted packages.

  • hmm I started
    sudo python -m http.server 80
    on my NanoKVM

    then on my browser, enter the address I set up.

    I got a "Route not found" error.

    The all seeing eye sees everything...

  • NeoonNeoon OG
    edited January 6

    @terrorgen said:
    hmm I started
    sudo python -m http.server 80
    on my NanoKVM

    then on my browser, enter the address I set up.

    I got a "Route not found" error.

    Its routed to your VM, plus the timeout takes a few seconds, which indicates your webserver is not replying to the request.
    Firewall?

    Keep in mind changes for HAProxy take up 1 hour.

  • @Neoon said:

    @terrorgen said:
    hmm I started
    sudo python -m http.server 80
    on my NanoKVM

    then on my browser, enter the address I set up.

    I got a "Route not found" error.

    Its routed to your VM, plus the timeout takes a few seconds, which indicates your webserver is not replying to the request.
    Firewall?

    Keep in mind changes for HAProxy take up 1 hour.

    HAProxy works now. it's indeed firewall... thought I have already opened the right ports!

    The all seeing eye sees everything...

  • NeoonNeoon OG
    edited January 10

    Pre-Announcement

    NL will get upgraded and switched to a new machine.
    This includes new shiny more powerful CPU, more Storage and we likely can offer 2GB after the upgrade.

    I also gonna take the time, to simplify the network and testing Proxmox 7 with Debiwan Eleven.
    When the initial setup is done and running, we offer migrations from machine to machine, with a window of a few weeks, so everything should have enough time to migrate his stuff.

    Thanks @RapToN / https://kts24.com

  • NeoonNeoon OG
    edited March 9

    Some News.

    • The Website has been updated, simpler design.
    • Upgraded NL Node is up and running, enjoy the better CPU Performance and more Storage
      Which is also our first Proxmox Node running with Bullseye

    • By Default all new VM's will come with 150Mbit as Uplink/Downlink Speed, except Fremont, the Node itself just got 100Mbit, sadly.
      Existing VM's will be upgraded by Request

    If you got any feedback on the new site, lemme know, so far it works pretty neat for mobile too.

  • Token: d55088b096ae177b2804ccae5ccbbc0f6b970438
    Purpose: I want to read data from a WebSocket

  • @maichio said:
    Token: d55088b096ae177b2804ccae5ccbbc0f6b970438
    Purpose: I want to read data from a WebSocket

    Read the Rules.

    Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • @Neoon said:
    Some News.

    Existing VM's will be upgraded by Request

    Sir , =)

  • edited March 21

    Thanks to nanokvm's server provider.
    I need a small machine with 1 core and 1G that is smooth enough to deploy my server monitoring project. Maybe also deploy a small private VPN.
    Here is my token: 1f12f88a580135b9ccffdda2ca8ab4c3356a8ba7

  • @spiritlhl said:
    Thanks to nanokvm's server provider.
    I need a small machine with 1 core and 1G that is smooth enough to deploy my server monitoring project. Maybe also deploy a small private VPN.
    Here is my token: 1f12f88a580135b9ccffdda2ca8ab4c3356a8ba7

    Read the rules before applying.

  • edited March 21

    Read the rules before applying.

    Well, if I can't deploy monitoring related projects, please ignore my request. I don't have any other needs for the time being.

  • @spiritlhl said:

    Read the rules before applying.

    Well, if I can't deploy monitoring related projects, please ignore my request. I don't have any other needs for the time being.

    I guess it's about the requirements for applying/being eligible, not about monitoring or not ... :innocent:

  • edited March 21

    I guess it's about the requirements for applying/being eligible, not about monitoring or not ... :innocent:

    I see, I don't have enough posts...

  • @spiritlhl said:

    I guess it's about the requirements for applying/being eligible, not about monitoring or not ... :innocent:

    I see, I don't have enough posts...

    Not just posts, vpn is not allowed.

    Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • Not just posts, vpn is not allowed.

    Not public.

  • @spiritlhl said:

    Not just posts, vpn is not allowed.

    Not public.

    @Neoon private vpns are allowed?

  • Not public.

    Thanked by (1)dosai
  • edited March 21

    It seems to me that it does not mention whether private vpn is prohibited or not.

  • edited March 22

    I see, I don't have enough posts...

    This is my 50th comment and I think it should be enough. . .

  • NanoKVM DE is down since a few hours, however I don't have any information as of right now.
    I will update once I know more.

    Thanked by (4)ehab spiritlhl Mason Ganonk
  • @Neoon

    Sorry to bother you, my request seems to have passed the 4-day review cycle, when will I get a response? My token is 1f12f88a580135b9ccffdda2ca8ab4c3356a8ba7, the purpose of my request is to build a server monitoring platform.

Sign In or Register to comment.