The-Online.com Shared Hosting Review | cPanel Hosting and VPS Hosting

2»

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Hosting Provider

Wish there was more storage for his plans, but racknerd has much cheaper storage. racknerd is ok for performance at least for me, i do not notice any issues. i wonder how much faster mikept would be 🤔

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@MikePT said:

@nickelodeon said:

@MikePT said: We've been more than happy to keep MyW rocking - the servers are well managed, trust me!

I agree indeed it feels the servers are neatly managed. It has uptime of more than 220 days. WOW.

I've always read good about MikePT on LET and LES and would certainly try to host my production sites over at myw.pt.

I would personally prefer to host with guys that know in and out of the server like MikePT or Francisco :-)

But I'm not a big fan of marketing-only-oriented hosts.

The old DE server had a much better uptime. It was never rebooted. As this one has never been!
    We do have quite a few high traffic websites, it performs great 👌

The new DE server seems to be OK - better than the US server.

My uptime stats.

Thanked by (1)MikePT

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@bikegremlin said:

@MikePT said:

@nickelodeon said:

@MikePT said: We've been more than happy to keep MyW rocking - the servers are well managed, trust me!

I agree indeed it feels the servers are neatly managed. It has uptime of more than 220 days. WOW.

I've always read good about MikePT on LET and LES and would certainly try to host my production sites over at myw.pt.

I would personally prefer to host with guys that know in and out of the server like MikePT or Francisco :-)

But I'm not a big fan of marketing-only-oriented hosts.

The old DE server had a much better uptime. It was never rebooted. As this one has never been!
    We do have quite a few high traffic websites, it performs great 👌

The new DE server seems to be OK - better than the US server.

My uptime stats.

Impressive, nice stats! :P

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • @11111jfkdd said: racknerd has much cheaper storage

Yeah, I got 100GB plan with them for around $30. I'll be using it to host wp-site with images as it has more I/O 80MB/s and hotlink it here so it even though myw has less storage CPU/RAM is twice and can handle WP site with plugins quite well.

edited August 2021

@nickelodeon said:

@11111jfkdd said: racknerd has much cheaper storage

Yeah, I got 100GB plan with them for around $30. I'll be using it to host wp-site with images as it has more I/O 80MB/s and hotlink it here so it even though myw has less storage CPU/RAM is twice and can handle WP site with plugins quite well.

mine is half that annually, did you get it through let offer?

• edited August 2021

@11111jfkdd said:

@nickelodeon said:

No. I got if from another forum. It has 40 cPanel accounts. How much did you got? I recently checked their new offer and the cPanel accounts have gone down to 10 for $29.

@nickelodeon said:

@11111jfkdd said:

@nickelodeon said:

No. I got if from another forum. It has 40 cPanel accounts. How much did you got? I recently checked their new offer and the cPanel accounts have gone down to 10 for $29.

ohhhhh you're in reseller
    mine is just regular account haha
    overall i am quite pleased, but i cannot attest to the reseller stuff

• I used this plugin to test one of my site on a shared hosting of another provider. Here is the result.

How is mine hosting compared to Myw.pt?

High resources hosting in low-end pricing - ExtraVM (aff)

• @KidRock said: How is mine hosting compared to Myw.pt?

Indeed it seems as fast as myw.pt
    BTW which host is it? CPU seems to be quite ideal.

• edited August 2021

@11111jfkdd said: mine is just regular account haha overall i am quite pleased, but i cannot attest to the reseller stuff

at racknerd, unlike any other hosts, shared and reseller plans are hosted on same node. Mine is fiber4 node.
    Well, only at BuyShared they had two separate nodes, one for shared, one for reseller.

• @nickelodeon said:

@KidRock said: How is mine hosting compared to Myw.pt?

Indeed it seems as fast as myw.pt
    BTW which host is it? CPU seems to be quite ideal.

ExtraVM shared hosting.

Thanked by (2)nickelodeon Ympker

High resources hosting in low-end pricing - ExtraVM (aff)

@nickelodeon said:

@11111jfkdd said: mine is just regular account haha overall i am quite pleased, but i cannot attest to the reseller stuff

at racknerd, unlike any other hosts, shared and reseller plans are hosted on same node. Mine is fiber4 node.
    Well, only at BuyShared they had two separate nodes, one for shared, one for reseller.

i am on fiber8

Thanked by (1)nickelodeon