*OFFICIAL* BFCM 2021 Offers - The "All You Can Eat" thread

1356715

Comments

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited November 2021

    Namecheap

    Namecheap BlackFriday deal . Try BFCMTLD21 for new purchases, BFCMTR21 for transfer, and COUPONFCNC for a 20% renewal discount.

    Source: Copied from fb post


    WordPress Forms (WPForms)

    Upto 65% off. Plans start from US $ 39.5/year after discount

    https://wpforms.com/black-friday/

    Valid till Nov 26th

    Source: Email newsletter.


    Proton VPN 50% off for BF

    https://protonvpn.com/apps-blackfriday
    Proton-VPN-BF2021


    MXRouter BF Offer:

    Plans start at US $ 10. https://mxroute.blackfriday/
    MXRoute-BF2021-Offer

    Thanked by (2)Ganonk seb

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    highly recommend

    https://www.cloudns.net/

    they have the BF on.

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    @ehab said:
    highly recommend

    https://www.cloudns.net/

    they have the BF on.

    Are their rates per site, or per number of queries with multiple sites (within limit)?
    Thx

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @vyas said:

    go get this i am sure you won't regret a powerful dns manager.

    Thanked by (1)vyas
  • @ehab said:

    @vyas said:

    go get this i am sure you won't regret a powerful dns manager.

    How do they perform compared to NS1?

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @webcraft said:
    How do they perform compared to NS1?

    wtf is that?

  • edited November 2021

    @angstrom said:

    @terrorgen said:

    @Brueggus said:
    @vserversite's BF offers just popped up: https://vserver.site/de/boerse.html

    Looks like these are dedi offers.

    Why do you say this? There are three KVM offers on the list.

    Sorry, my bad. Didn't read close enough.

    Btw, the same bf special was 8.50€ last year and 12€ this year. Just saying.

    The all seeing eye sees everything...

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    @ympker recommended...

    Pinegrow 35% discount for Professional Plans

    https://pinegrow.com/#buy

    Thanked by (1)Ympker

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

    @vyas said:
    @ympker recommended...

    Pinegrow 35% discount for Professional Plans

    https://pinegrow.com/#buy

    Awesome stuff :) I already renewed in June so, I am good for a while. You can stack years, though. Soo.. ;)

    Thanked by (1)vyas
  • edited November 2021

    @ehab said:

    @webcraft said:
    How do they perform compared to NS1?

    wtf is that?

    Another cloud dns manager.
    https://ns1.com/

    mod edit: link updated at user's request

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @webcraft said:
    Another cloud dns manager.
    https://my.alwyzon.com/clientarea/

    i have been using cloudns.net them since 2015 no problems, prompt support, there is live chat "even after mindnights EET".
    recently started to use their API's to manage the zones.

    not a one man show, they are production ready, I have nothing but + for them.
    they have a free trial you can try.
    I am not getting paid for the above.

    I never used alwyzon or tried them so please feel free to add your experience.

    Thanked by (1)webcraft
  • @ehab said: i have been using cloudns.net them since 2015 no problems, prompt support, there is live chat "even after mindnights EET".

    Thumbs-up from here too.

    I've been with them since 2018 and no issues as of today.

    For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

  • bruh21bruh21 Hosting Provider

    @webcraft said:

    @ehab said:

    @vyas said:

    go get this i am sure you won't regret a powerful dns manager.

    How do they perform compared to NS1?

    it seems it performs worse than ns1, according to dnsperf.com

    in fact, it seems to perform worse than he.net dns

    Thanked by (2)ehab webcraft
  • ehabehab Content Writer

    interesting to see

    dnsperf

  • DecicusDecicus OG
    edited November 2021

    25% off for Plex Pass lifetime: https://www.plex.tv/black-friday/
    89.99 USD - which is roughly 18 months (1.5 years) of Plex Pass based on the monthly subscription of 4.99

    Website: thomassen.sh

    Discord: Decicus#0001

  • @Decicus said:
    25% off for Plex Pass lifetime: https://www.plex.tv/black-friday/
    89.99 USD - which is roughly 18 months (1.5 years) of Plex Pass based on the monthly subscription of 4.99

    Plex vs jellyfin which is less resource intensive?

    Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

  • @codelock said:

    @Decicus said:
    25% off for Plex Pass lifetime: https://www.plex.tv/black-friday/
    89.99 USD - which is roughly 18 months (1.5 years) of Plex Pass based on the monthly subscription of 4.99

    Plex vs jellyfin which is less resource intensive?

    I don't have much experience with Jellyfin, but I've stuck to Plex because it would've been a pain to migrate to something else (I have friends & family that use my server). There's a thread on OGF where they've discussed Plex vs. Emby (and from what I know, Jellyfin is based on Emby): https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/175198/plex-vs-emby-which-should-i-go-with

    Website: thomassen.sh

    Discord: Decicus#0001

  • @codelock said:

    @Decicus said:
    25% off for Plex Pass lifetime: https://www.plex.tv/black-friday/
    89.99 USD - which is roughly 18 months (1.5 years) of Plex Pass based on the monthly subscription of 4.99

    Plex vs jellyfin which is less resource intensive?

    I moved from jellyfin to Plex after extensively using it for almost a year. Main issue is scanning and recognising media which Plex does it with ease. I'm sure devs of jf are working hard to fix it in the future releases.

  • @dosai said:

    @codelock said:

    @Decicus said:
    25% off for Plex Pass lifetime: https://www.plex.tv/black-friday/
    89.99 USD - which is roughly 18 months (1.5 years) of Plex Pass based on the monthly subscription of 4.99

    Plex vs jellyfin which is less resource intensive?

    I moved from jellyfin to Plex after extensively using it for almost a year. Main issue is scanning and recognising media which Plex does it with ease. I'm sure devs of jf are working hard to fix it in the future releases.

    I compared Jellyfin, Plex and a few others. I bought Plex lifetime last year, and never looked back.
    I also had trouble with Jellyfin and metadata. I also have issues with Plex' metadata recognizing, but in Plex I'm able to fix it (which I never figured out how in Jellyfin, I tried chat and forums, didn't figure it out).
    Plex' metadata scanners needs to be re-run sometimes if you add a lot of music at once. And if the filenames contain certain unicode letters, it breaks. But all in all I'm happy with Plex.

  • Better Uptime on AppSumo, Lifetime deal, might be interesting?
    https://appsumo.com/products/better-uptime/#appsumo-plans

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited November 2021

    Zencastr - Audio recording / interview/ podcasting

    45% off on annual plan use code BLACKFRIDAY

    We use zencastr for our podcast interviews and it is solid!

    ======

    AB testing.ai Bf offer- US $ 59 one time
    https://www.dealify.com/abtesting-ai/

    Valid till November 30th

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    Rambox
    Yearly and Lifetime plans at 30% OFF. (One time use)

    https://rambox.app/#pricing
    This offer expires on December 5th 2021.

    I have been using Rambox for a while- open source, single interface for messaging/ email/ Social media apps. From protonmail to Insta and beyond. The "free" version on Mac is a memory hog IMO- might try on the new Linux retrofit I am working on.

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • ofitofit OG
    edited November 2021

    inceptionhosting BF2021

    https://inceptionhosting.com/limited-offers.html

    "In this Inception Hosting Black Friday Sale, you will be able to find a great deal on our discounted servers in
    Phoenix, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam. With discounts up to 50% off for all customers.
    All plans will be benefiting from an additional 20GB of disk space during the sales and double bandwidth."

    50% off any plan when paid annually. Coupon code: BF2021-12M
    40% off any plan when paid semi-annually (6 months). Coupon code: BF2021-6M
    35% off any plan when paid quarterly (3 months) - Coupon code: BF2021-3M
    30% off any plan when paid monthly. Coupon code: BF2021-1M

    @InceptionHosting how about an additional + 10% discount for the one who found it first i.e. me :)

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited November 2021

    @ofit said:
    inceptionhosting BF2021

    https://inceptionhosting.com/limited-offers.html

    "In this Inception Hosting Black Friday Sale, you will be able to find a great deal on our discounted servers in
    Phoenix, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam. With discounts up to 50% off for all customers.
    All plans will be benefiting from an additional 20GB of disk space during the sales and double bandwidth."

    50% off any plan when paid annually. Coupon code: BF2021-12M
    40% off any plan when paid semi-annually (6 months). Coupon code: BF2021-6M
    35% off any plan when paid quarterly (3 months) - Coupon code: BF2021-3M
    30% off any plan when paid monthly. Coupon code: BF2021-1M

    @InceptionHosting how about an additional + 10% discount for the one who found it first i.e. me :)

    Lovely!

    Now in the holiday spirit, how about you pay an extra 10% when you sign up for the offers from @InceptionHosting ?
    This might clarify my comment:

    Thanked by (1)Falzo

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • pCloud BF2021

    Black Friday Sale. Get a 500 GB or 2TB or even 4TB Lifetime Plan with 75% OFF and never worry about storage ever again!
    https://t.co/pjypFWVXV1?amp=1

    Thanked by (2)Ympker chocolateshirt
  • @vyas said:
    Rambox
    Yearly and Lifetime plans at 30% OFF. (One time use)

    https://rambox.app/#pricing
    This offer expires on December 5th 2021.

    I have been using Rambox for a while- open source, single interface for messaging/ email/ Social media apps. From protonmail to Insta and beyond. The "free" version on Mac is a memory hog IMO- might try on the new Linux retrofit I am working on.

    It's similar to WebCatalog?
    I'm quite happy with my Lifetime licence on that. :)

  • How's pCloud? I've always heard about them but never really looked closer.

  • edited November 2021

    @ofit said:
    inceptionhosting BF2021

    https://inceptionhosting.com/limited-offers.html

    "In this Inception Hosting Black Friday Sale, you will be able to find a great deal on our discounted servers in
    Phoenix, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam. With discounts up to 50% off for all customers.
    All plans will be benefiting from an additional 20GB of disk space during the sales and double bandwidth."

    50% off any plan when paid annually. Coupon code: BF2021-12M
    40% off any plan when paid semi-annually (6 months). Coupon code: BF2021-6M
    35% off any plan when paid quarterly (3 months) - Coupon code: BF2021-3M
    30% off any plan when paid monthly. Coupon code: BF2021-1M

    @InceptionHosting how about an additional + 10% discount for the one who found it first i.e. me :)

    This promotion has not yet started. Please try again later.

    PS: nice find

  • oneprovider

    We know you've been waiting for the Dusseldorf Germany. Here for the pre-order specials: https://onepro.vi/3FB2bCi
    BIG STORAGE, SMALL PRICE!
    Intel i3-9100T / 16GB DDR4 / 4X10 TB / Unmetered 1Gbps (FUP) for only 59.99EUR/mo!
    Intel i3-9100T / 32GB DDR4 / 12x10TB / Unmetered 1Gbps (FUP) for only 109.99EUR/mo!
    Both servers are available to pre-order right now, with many discounts on the rest of the lineup going live on Friday! Deliveries on pre-orders for all the Black Friday specials will begin on Friday the 26th.

    Thanked by (2)Falzo vish
Sign In or Register to comment.