[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @VirMach said:

@fluttershy said: guaranteed 30% uptime

You'll put us out of business!

My SLAs can't be beat, best in the industry :sunglasses:

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

Okay that's it I need to redo all the ping monitors, it's bothering me.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Wonder_Woman
  • @VirMach said: Okay that's it I need to redo all the ping monitors, it's bothering me.

Nah, kick your dev. for that IP button! :p My finger is getting sore hitting F5!

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• even if i get the vps i still need to know the ticket number

virmach your are always a bone killer ..... first you never rolled my spin, then you made me open my first every paypal dispute then you don't tell ticket number.....

if i see you i will first shakehands and then kick you in the balls.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

@VirMach said: I may be able to confidently do a thousand tickets to deny your right to an SSD2G, IPv6 would prove to be quite difficult.

--

@ehab said:

?

Thanked by (2)ehab dartagnan

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Everything else than tickets is fine for me. Still hoping for free server with ADSL line

• Hoping for VirMach to make a mistake and allot me SSD32G instead of SSD2G for life.

Thanked by (1)dartagnan
  • @ehab said:

In Ru... With VirMach, you don't hit the balls, the ball hits you.

• i am looking forward to attempt anything.

-- really urge express-full image --

• Someone with a kind heart to explain to me what they mean /64, /56, /52, /60 or /48 after IPv4 and IPv6, what do they influence?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

@kidoh said: Someone with a kind heart to explain to me what they mean /64, /56, /52, /60 or /48 after IPv4 and IPv6, what do they influence?

They are subnets. A subnet, or subnetwork, is a segmented piece of a larger network. More specifically, subnets are a logical partition of an IP network into multiple, smaller network segments.

IPv6 cheat sheet with more detailed information.
    https://sites.google.com/a/ipv6ve.info/ipv6envenezuela/project-definition/ipv6-subnet-cheat-sheet-and-ipv6-cheat-sheet-reference

Thanked by (2)bakageta kidoh

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @lesuser said:
    Hoping for VirMach to make a mistake and allot me SSD32G instead of SSD2G for life.

Great!

• @VirMach said:
    Okay that's it I need to redo all the ping monitors, it's bothering me.

Yes.. yes.. forget about the tickets!

• I'm going to go immediately acquire some ... cocoa beans

Anyone want to chip in for a DoorDash delivery of a full turkey diner (for eight) to the VirMach batcave?

Okay I'm starting to get worried I basically wasted the last 7 hours on not tickets

edited October 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach said: Looks like it's doing its job.

It's not me! Someone's killin' it..

top - 06:15:37 up 7:27, 2 users, load average: 2.00, 1.79, 1.40
    Tasks: 63 total, 2 running, 61 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie
    %Cpu(s): 0.0 us, 0.0 sy, 0.0 ni, 0.0 id,100.0 wa, 0.0 hi, 0.0 si, 0.0 st

That NVMe is gonna be knackered before the fortnight's up. :|

Alright I've prepared 180 lines of code to fix it. B)

Not really it's just a bunch of changes organized in a way where I can just spam it into SSH any time this happens, let's see if it works.

(edit) Oh and it's SUPPOSED to go offline right now I promise that wasn't my "code" I just need to try turning it off and on first.

• @VirMach said:
    Okay I'm starting to get worried I basically wasted the last 7 hours on not tickets

I can already smell my new fresh VPS idler cooking...

Thanked by (1)lesuser
  • @VirMach said:

Now I'm sad that I didn't guess the last few times in the hopes that you would spend it doing more productive things than reading my message :p

@ehab said:
    even if i get the vps i still need to know the ticket number

virmach your are always a bone killer ..... first you never rolled my spin, then you made me open my first every paypal dispute then you don't tell ticket number.....

Okay fine I'll do your spin.

@atomi said:

@VirMach said:

I can already smell my new fresh VPS idler cooking...

If I win I should still spin up 30x lifetime SSD2Gs on everyone's account and just break the controls access to where all you can do is stare at it, yearning to be the one idling it.

• @VirMach said:
    Actually I have an even better idea to dig myself a bigger grave. There's like what 30 guesses? Okay this should get the job done. I really shouldn't be doing this but it sounds fun. Everyone who made a guess (for today/yesterday, whatever you want to call it) will get an SSD2G for life if I don't either (1) answer 1,000 tickets today or (2) clear out the ticket queue via non-automated means, as in I won't just close all of them. Very bold move, let's see how it plays out. I'm going to go immediately acquire some ... cocoa beans. Meanwhile you guys can celebrate prematurely. Honestly it's probably 80/20 in your odds.

And of course if I don't get anywhere close it just means I could've definitely done it but I wanted to let you guys win. ;)

If we were going to post a guess but then never got around to posting it does that still count? Asking for a friend.

• @JDMcPea said:

I'm going to go immediately acquire some ... cocoa beans

Anyone want to chip in for a DoorDash delivery of a full turkey diner (for eight) to the VirMach batcave?

How much is a full turkey dinner, priced in push-ups?

Thanked by (2)JDMcPea Wonder_Woman

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• DaevienDaevien OG
    edited October 2022

@VirMach said:
    If I win I should still spin up 30x lifetime SSD2Gs on everyone's account and just break the controls access to where all you can do is stare at it, yearning to be the one idling it.

And then we will all spam the shit out of your ticket system until someone enables those services :grin:

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @AlwaysSkint is laughing at me .... now .. aren't ya!!
    don't worry virmach will finger you one day.

• @yoursunny said:

@JDMcPea said:

It turns out the turkey plan is too expensive. Back up plan is to use drone to air drop in some edibles.

@JDMcPea said:

@yoursunny said:

@JDMcPea said:

It turns out the turkey plan is too expensive. Back up plan is to use drone to air drop in some edibles.

Thanked by (1)Wonder_Woman
  • I hope maxing out the CPU on my test VPS with Folding@Home is an acceptable form of "abuse". =)

Thanked by (1)chimichurri
  • edited October 2022

@ehab said: Don't worry virmach will finger you one day.

Ooer, missus a.k.a. Not a pretty sight! :astonished:

@BlazinDimes said: ..an acceptable form of "abuse"

??? :s

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

This discussion has been closed.