LevelOneServers ϟ 1TB Storage KVM VPS $4.25/M ϟ DDoS Protected ϟ DDR4 ϟ

Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Hosting Provider

Hey!
Thanks for checking out our ad! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have!

STKVM-1TB
1 vCore CPU
1GB RAM
None Swap
1TB HDD
1TB @ 1Gbps Uplink
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6 IP
Included DDoS Protection
$4.25 USD Monthly
https://billing.leveloneservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=79

All Storage VPS Plans:
https://billing.leveloneservers.com/store/storage-vps-hosting

Payment Methods:
PayPal, Credit Card, CryptoCurrency

Contact us here:
Discord
https://discord.gg/X7Ekvdd

Tickets
https://billing.leveloneservers.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=6

DDoS Protection: Provided via Path.net

Thanked by (2)Decicus miu

Comments

  • I feel like a storage VM should at least have 2x the bandwidth compared to the disk space, 2TB bandwidth on this plan would be a bit more attractive I think.

    Thanked by (1)ehab
  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @Ian_Dot_Tech i agree with fluts to double to x3 BW.

  • Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Hosting Provider

    @fluttershy said:
    I feel like a storage VM should at least have 2x the bandwidth compared to the disk space, 2TB bandwidth on this plan would be a bit more attractive I think.

    @ehab said:
    @Ian_Dot_Tech i agree with fluts to double to x3 BW.

    I appreciate the input, in the future, we can look to do that and increase existing plans at that time.
    Currently, our storage nodes run on the same network as our DDoS-protected dedicated servers. DDoS protection adds to the cost of our bandwidth, due to this it's not possible due to the extra cost.

    I suppose storage VMs don't really need 24/7 Path.net protection however we would not have the ability to separate them at this time. In the future, I can explore adding an additional network just for them with no protection. Allowing cheaper bandwidth across the board for storage VPS's.

    Anyways I appreciate the input, we are always trying to make our service better!

  • only 1TB bandwidth :'(

  • Great offers from a fantastic provider. If you're in need of hosting in Dallas, Ian is your guy.

    Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

  • @Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    I appreciate the input, in the future, we can look to do that and increase existing plans at that time.
    Currently, our storage nodes run on the same network as our DDoS-protected dedicated servers. DDoS protection adds to the cost of our bandwidth, due to this it's not possible due to the extra cost.

    I suppose storage VMs don't really need 24/7 Path.net protection however we would not have the ability to separate them at this time. In the future, I can explore adding an additional network just for them with no protection. Allowing cheaper bandwidth across the board for storage VPS's.

    Anyways I appreciate the input, we are always trying to make our service better!

    Agreed, your network is quite nice and I'm sure paying Path for clean traffic doesn't do a great job in keeping costs down. The main issue I have with giving 1TB bandwidth on this sort of product is that a lot of people will use it for a backup. If I backed up my files to this VM and needed to restore within the same month, I'd be able to do that with 2TB of bandwidth. With 1TB, I'd be stuck until the next billing cycle. That's why I think it's important to give storage VMs that little bit of extra traffic, since it lets them accomplish their main use case.

    Thanked by (1)hotsnow
  • Maybe you could instead lower the speeds and increase the bandwidth? Say 250Mbps with 2-3TB? I personally would even be OK with 50Mbps for a backup storage server like this, but that's just me.

    Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Retired

    1TB HDD
    1TB @ 1Gbps Uplink

    The clueless™ guy wonders, is the bandwidth limit bi-directional? If the limit is just upload from the server, then somebody could both put in and take out his 1 TB in a single month. Thanks!

    Thanked by (1)Erisa

    Tom. 穆坦然. Not Oles. Happy New York City guy visiting Mexico! How is your 文言文?
    The MetalVPS.com website runs very speedily on MicroLXC.net! Thanks to @Neoon!

  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited April 9

    maybe better price for annual? its possible to get 2x512GB, effectively doubling everything including BW for same annual price.

    any raid/caching for this?

    I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

  • Too little traffic :/

  • Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Hosting Provider

    I appreciate the input from everyone. In the future, we will look into implementing these changes.

  • edited April 13

    it took @CamoYoshi to let us know that the server is in Dallas, TX, USA. :/

    lowendinfo.com had no interest.

  • Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Hosting Provider

    @AlwaysSkint said:
    it took @CamoYoshi to let us know that the server is in Dallas, TX, USA. :/

    Huh, odd, I have added that to all plans. I think we overlooked it.

  • @Ian_Dot_Tech said: we overlooked it

    On this listing.

    lowendinfo.com had no interest.

Sign In or Register to comment.