Please recommend a vps to me

2»

Comments

• @MCTGyt said:

@Cybr said:

@Neoon said:
    You don't want to use justhost.
    Plus, because of the embargo, you likely can't even pay them.

JustHost was always completely unusable even when you could pay them. Don't understand how that isn't common knowledge by now.

I probably still have rubles credit with them from the time I decided to learn the hard way for myself. Hope I don't get sanctions.

Why? i buy their at

Their "high frequency" servers have like 99% steal and become completely unresponsive freezing all software including SSH for long periods if you try to use any CPU or IO.

• edited April 2022

@MCTGyt said: i know

OK, seeing as you're so smart, LMFTFY:

Can you teach me how to use Cloudflare proxy?

Not so difficult, eh?

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @Cybr said:

@MCTGyt said:

@Cybr said:

@Neoon said:

JustHost was always completely unusable even when you could pay them. Don't understand how that isn't common knowledge by now.

I probably still have rubles credit with them from the time I decided to learn the hard way for myself. Hope I don't get sanctions.

Why? i buy their at

Their "high frequency" servers have like 99% steal and become completely unresponsive freezing all software including SSH for long periods if you try to use any CPU or IO.

oh no! I buy one year!

• @MCTGyt said:

@Cybr said:

@MCTGyt said:

@Cybr said:

@Neoon said:

Why? i buy their at

oh no! I buy one year!

You are now the proud owner of a years worth of ruble credits! Think of it like trading the stock market, except that you will never be able to use those rubles for anything useful.

Why bother idle servers when you can just idle rubles instead? They don't even get used up over time. You can idle those rubles forever.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @Cybr said:

Why bother idle servers when you can just idle rubles instead? They don't even get used up over time. You can idle those rubles forever.

I have a batch of 🥭 idling.
    Two weeks later they are all spoiled!

Thanked by (1)Cybr

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.