HostMantis to migrate customers to "DynamicHosting.ca"

124»

Comments

• Woah, couple weeks ago i thought "may be will be good idea to ask for migration from everyday broken cpanel server to DA?". But they don't have DA in Germany.

I migrated to Brixly DA Reseller in Germany (GBP99,99 per year).
    For ten days I'm sleeping well.
    Sites works fast as HM. DA is pretty good (with manual migration, with "brixly-auto-migration tool" they works weird).
    With 10-days-experience can vouch for Brixly. So far so good. Support is good too (level 2 and upper).

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer
    edited September 2022

@SashkaPro said:
    Woah, couple weeks ago i thought "may be will be good idea to ask for migration from everyday broken cpanel server to DA?". But they don't have DA in Germany.

I migrated to Brixly DA Reseller in Germany (GBP99,99 per year).
    For ten days I'm sleeping well.
    Sites works fast as HM. DA is pretty good (with manual migration, with "brixly-auto-migration tool" they works weird).
    With 10-days-experience can vouch for Brixly. So far so good. Support is good too (level 2 and upper).

Yup - same here.
    Brixly DA was just as fast as HostMantis.
    DA - DA migrations are a breeze.

The deal-breaker for me was that Brixly couldn't make TLS/SSL auto renewals work with Cloudflare configured to "Full (strict)".
    Convincing me it should be set to Flexible or similar - even though I know it works with "strict" at every other provider I had the chance of testing.

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

The server is back online.
    Tech. support response was fast and OK - no complaints.

Thanked by (2)Ympker webcraft

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @bikegremlin said:

Until today, my "canary" site was working flawlessly (as good as ever), with only one hick-up since the ownership change.

Hiccup. A hick is kind of a backwater, rural person.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin