★ Internxt Drive ★ 50% Lifetime recurring discount - From €5.34 yearly - Secure Cloud Storage

InternxtInternxt Services Provider
edited July 7 in Offers

Internxt Drive is a zero-knowledge cloud storage service based on best-in-class privacy and security. Your files are fragmented & encrypted before leaving your device. No tricks, no hidden things, private by default, secure by design, that’s Internxt. Say hello to Web3.


">

Hurry up , Limited Time Offer
We are here with our first ever LowEnd offer for our Privacy Focused end-to-encryption cloud storage service with recurring 50% lifetime discount. Use code "LE50OFF" .


2 TB Storage Plan -- Best Value
Regular Price : € 8.99 / month
Offer Price : € 4.49 / month
Register now


200 GB Storage Plan
Regular Price : € 3.49 / month
Offer Price : € 1.745 / month
Register now


20 GB Storage Plan
Regular Price : € 0.89 / month
Offer Price : € 0.445 / month
Register now


How to avail offer

  1. Register for 10GB Free Plan HERE .
  2. After login, find "Upgrade now" link and choose your desired plan.
  3. On next screen "Add Promotion Code" - LE50OFF and voila, you have exclusive lifetime recurring 50% discount.

Support

Terms

  • Plans purchased with offer are not eligible for refunds. On regular price 30 days refund is applicable.
  • 20GB plan is only available on yearly payments

Cheers :smile:

Internxt.com - Zero Knowledge End to End Encryption - Privacy Focused Cloud Storage
Internxt Send - Encrypt and send files in total privacy

Thanked by (1)carlin0
«1

Comments

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @Ympker what do you say for the above?

    Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    @ehab said:
    @Ympker what do you say for the above?

    Ehab you get hard yet ???

    Thanked by (2)ehab Ympker

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @vyas said:

    @ehab said:
    @Ympker what do you say for the above?

    Ehab you get hard yet ???

    i am always

    Thanked by (2)Ympker bugrakoc
  • edited July 7

    @Internxt said: Offer Price : € 1.745 / month

    @Internxt said: Offer Price : € 0.445 / month

    Calculated to a thousandth of a euro, wow :)

    In practice, it would better to round down, so € 1.74 and € 0.44, respectively

    (You rounded down for the first plan: € 4.49 / month)

    If you round up to € 1.75 and € 0.45, respectively, the discount will be a bit less than 50%, so better for it to be a bit more than 50% :)

    "A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    @ehab said:

    @vyas said:

    @ehab said:
    @Ympker what do you say for the above?

    Ehab you get hard yet ???

    i am always

    Stop talking them ED meds

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • @Internxt I do not receive the confirmation email, i tried 4 or 5 times... resend resend ... after 3 hours still nothing

    "From the diamonds nothing is born, from the manure the flowers are born ..."
    F. De Andrè

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @vyas said:
    Stop talking them ED meds

    this is without the meds... imagine if i do --- no hole is safe anymore ... not even the wall sockets.

    Thanked by (1)bugrakoc
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

    @ehab said:
    @Ympker what do you say for the above?

    I haven't started "using" Internxt just yet. The plan is to come back in 3 years where I hope it will have the basic functions working smoothly and without issues. I haven't tried it a lot aside from some jpg to test but others were apparently experiencing difficulties. Upload limits (file size) are kinda low too atm iirc.

    Thanked by (1)ehab
  • InternxtInternxt Services Provider

    @carlin0 said:
    @Internxt I do not receive the confirmation email, i tried 4 or 5 times... resend resend ... after 3 hours still nothing

    Are you still facing this issue ? Please share your email in DM so that can get someone to look into it.

    Internxt.com - Zero Knowledge End to End Encryption - Privacy Focused Cloud Storage
    Internxt Send - Encrypt and send files in total privacy

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    Looks like the offer was not meant to be LES exclusive.
    I see
    Spillover to other forums:-)

    Thanked by (1)TheDP

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • wow this is cheaper than Google photos

  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOG

    An iPhone app exists, but it's shown with very small letters, below the Play Store note.

    Show it clearly on your website for us snobs to see!
    :)

    BikeGremlin I/O
    Mostly WordPress ™

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    @bikegremlin said:
    An iPhone app exists, but it's shown with very small letters, below the Play Store note.

    Show it clearly on your website for us snobs to see!
    :)

    Ha ha

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • Very attractive pricing.

    Does it support video watching (mp4) when logged on to the portal?

  • @swat4 said: Does it support

    just no =)

    Thanked by (1)swat4
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

    @swat4 said:
    Very attractive pricing.

    Does it support video watching (mp4) when logged on to the portal?

    Nope, that doesn't work unfortunately :/ Atm only image previews and that only if you open them manually (so no gallery like preview but click on a specific image to preview). Probably due to the encryption but not so comfortable.

    Thanked by (1)swat4
  • Nigh is the end.

    ♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

  • InternxtInternxt Services Provider

    @swat4 said:
    Very attractive pricing.

    Does it support video watching (mp4) when logged on to the portal?

    As of now media playback inside drive is not available, but many exciting feature are being tested and will be rolled out gradually.

    Thanked by (1)swat4

    Internxt.com - Zero Knowledge End to End Encryption - Privacy Focused Cloud Storage
    Internxt Send - Encrypt and send files in total privacy

  • edited July 10

    im interested in trying this, but i can't seem to figure out how to pay with crypto, just see stripe? isnt internext some weird blockchain ico?

    want to try the smallest plan but my card has a foreign transaction fee that costs as much as the plan for a year :/

  • InternxtInternxt Services Provider

    Currently payment via Stripe is only option, but we are exploring other avenues of payment. And thanks for showing interest in our service, this is actually a good chance to secure yourself a very cheap recurring plan, in future lots of good things will happen including webDAV, rClone support etc. which will definitely give great value for money.

    Internxt.com - Zero Knowledge End to End Encryption - Privacy Focused Cloud Storage
    Internxt Send - Encrypt and send files in total privacy

  • @Internxt, 2 comments:

    • It seems you have trouble dealing with mail. Never got confirmation one(s), neither got the closing account one!
    • I hate services promissing something "Free" but finally really offering it after quite some conditions/works/etc. You are no better than others!
  • @Internxt said: Currently payment via Stripe is only option, but we are exploring other avenues of payment. And thanks for showing interest in our service, this is actually a good chance to secure yourself a very cheap recurring plan, in future lots of good things will happen including webDAV, rClone support etc. which will definitely give great value for money.

    Any ETA on when you will accept BTC? Before promo ends?

  • InternxtInternxt Services Provider

    @TigersWay said:
    @Internxt, 2 comments:

    • It seems you have trouble dealing with mail. Never got confirmation one(s), neither got the closing account one!
    • I hate services promissing something "Free" but finally really offering it after quite some conditions/works/etc. You are no better than others!

    We are aware of mail issue, it seems to appear intermittently. Can you please DM your email address to find the issue with delivery issue.

    For other issue, I suppose you are referring to free plan which needs you to do certain task in order to use all of your free 10G space. I understand that at first it may not look convenient but you do know that there is nothing free in this world, when offering something free for lifetime we have to also make sure that our paid userbase is also increasing which is actually paying for the free users. So you have those little tasks. Perhaps this also lets user try out our service if in future they want to get paid version.

    Internxt.com - Zero Knowledge End to End Encryption - Privacy Focused Cloud Storage
    Internxt Send - Encrypt and send files in total privacy

  • InternxtInternxt Services Provider
    edited July 13

    @vyas said:
    Looks like the offer was not meant to be LES exclusive.
    I see
    Spillover to other forums:-)

    It was shared by someone else, I never saw it myself. Was only informed by others after it was removed same day. We still don't know if we should invest there to post this offer as response here on LES was very diminishing. We are not sure if communities like this are even market for service like us.

    Internxt.com - Zero Knowledge End to End Encryption - Privacy Focused Cloud Storage
    Internxt Send - Encrypt and send files in total privacy

  • Can this be used as a replacement for Dropbox/Netxtcloud/etc or am I misunderstanding it?
    Can you create multiple users like with Nextcloud?

  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOG

    Is it possible to use SFTP, FTPS, or at least FTP with the storage?
    FileZilla pro allows FTP-like use of most cloud storage options (Azure, Backblaze B2, OneDrive, Amazon S3...) - it's worth testing with the one that's "closest."

    BikeGremlin I/O
    Mostly WordPress ™

  • InternxtInternxt Services Provider

    @vitobotta said:
    Can this be used as a replacement for Dropbox/Netxtcloud/etc or am I misunderstanding it?
    Can you create multiple users like with Nextcloud?

    Yes, we are replacement of Dropbox but not nexcloud as that is application for self-hosted solution. We use per user model, so for each user currently you have to make new account.

    Internxt.com - Zero Knowledge End to End Encryption - Privacy Focused Cloud Storage
    Internxt Send - Encrypt and send files in total privacy

  • InternxtInternxt Services Provider

    @bikegremlin said:
    Is it possible to use SFTP, FTPS, or at least FTP with the storage?
    FileZilla pro allows FTP-like use of most cloud storage options (Azure, Backblaze B2, OneDrive, Amazon S3...) - it's worth testing with the one that's "closest."

    It is not possible to use such services as of yet because of the limitation of end-to-end encryption we offer with our services. It is the reason webDAV is still not implemented as we are looking for a way to implement it without breaking E2E encryption we use. As said, with every new technology there are new challenges and we are working on them.

    Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

    Internxt.com - Zero Knowledge End to End Encryption - Privacy Focused Cloud Storage
    Internxt Send - Encrypt and send files in total privacy

  • @Internxt said: It is not possible to use such services as of yet because of the limitation of end-to-end encryption we offer with our services. It is the reason webDAV is still not implemented as we are looking for a way to implement it without breaking E2E encryption we use. As said, with every new technology there are new challenges and we are working on them.

    Have you consider running a bridge client locally, being able to point webdav to localhost:randomport and the client "speaks" webdav and does e2e encrypt/decrypt transparently?

Sign In or Register to comment.