3tb storage vm

I need a 3tb storage vm
Ideally kvm... but not essential
Good company ( no one that's not been around long)
Decent bandwidth (at least 6tb a month)
Would consider semi managed for someone to do some of the hard work getting it setup

Can anyone help?

Ta

Chip

Comments

  • Thanks I've seen the serverica offers ... just wondering if anyone has anything else that takes my interest

  • If it's pure storage, Hetzner storage boxes are reasonable but obviously more limited than a full vm if you need to do more than hold data.

  • @ahnlak said:
    If it's pure storage, Hetzner storage boxes are reasonable but obviously more limited than a full vm if you need to do more than hold data.

    Unfortunately it's not I also run a small zabbix instance to monitor the vm and also a few other devices so I do need a vps

  • Buy a VM from buyvm and attach a slab.

    Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.

  • @phxwolf said:
    Buy a VM from buyvm and attach a slab.

    Fran never seems to have any stock though does he? ... unless you know something I don't

  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

    @chip said:
    I need a 3tb storage vm
    Ideally kvm... but not essential
    Good company ( no one that's not been around long)
    Decent bandwidth (at least 6tb a month)
    Would consider semi managed for someone to do some of the hard work getting it setup

    Can anyone help?

    Ta

    Chip

    Hi,
    a managed KVM VPS with:

    CPU 1 vCore
    RAM 1GB
    SSD 20GB
    HDD 3TB
    Bandwidth 2 Gbps @ 10TB
    Anti-DDoS 1180Gbps Standard Protection
    Network IPv4 + IPv6 (Dual Stack)

    €6/mo the VPS plus €40/mo as managed service.
    Total: €46/mo

    We own a datacenter facility in Pomezia (Italy) where we can provide you with high quality VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, LIR Services, DDoS Protection, Web Hosting, Cloud Storage and multi-homed IP transit with ultra low latency and uplink redundancy.

  • @chip said:

    @phxwolf said:
    Buy a VM from buyvm and attach a slab.

    Fran never seems to have any stock though does he? ... unless you know something I don't

    Try the first and third of every month and people cancel all the time.

    Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.

  • Fran had vps stock last time I looked, just not in the smallest size, which may be de facto discontinued because of ipv4 costs. No idea about slab availability.

  • You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

  • bdlbdl OG
    edited August 31

    @SamLens said:
    You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

    their presales customer service

Sign In or Register to comment.