Did Anyone Get Deal for Yubikey from Cloudflare

2»

Comments

• Who else is waiting for YubiKey 5C NFC keys or am I the only one? They are still processing my order. They say 'Expected to ship by October 28, 2022'.

Filen.io - use this link to signup and we both get extra 10GB free.
    https://filen.io/r/4d472d5cdb57f6663621a251065e0b51

• @MGarbis said:
    Who else is waiting for YubiKey 5C NFC keys or am I the only one? They are still processing my order. They say 'Expected to ship by October 28, 2022'.

Same, expected to ship by October 28 and order is still processing

Thanked by (1)MGarbis
  • Same boat with the October 28. Guessing the Sweden warehouse is having some issues of sorts, but they could've updated us with an email or something.

Thanked by (1)MGarbis
  • Is this promotion still open for new coupons?

How are you... online?

• I need some Yubikeys, but Cloudflare are the FBI, so very confused.

• @Nekki said:
    I need some Yubikeys, but Cloudflare are the FBI, so very confused.

Do you mean that Yubico will even sell the data to Cloudflare?

• @AmirGT said:

@Nekki said:

More likely the FBI has a copy of each and every key so they can just get into your stuff if needed. But sure, there’s likely a data sharing agreement in there somewhere too.

• rootroot OG
    edited November 2022

@Nekki said:

@AmirGT said:

@Nekki said:

More likely the FBI has a copy of each and every key so they can just get into your stuff if needed. But sure, there’s likely a data sharing agreement in there somewhere too.

You think FBI would bother requesting copies of thousands (possibly millions) of YubiKey releases, just to access some data of a few suspects?

Hell no! FBI don't need no YubiKey. They simply request access, and corporation or company will provide access. It's quite simple for them, because they represent the law.

How are you... online?

• @root said:

@Nekki said:

@AmirGT said:

@Nekki said:

You think FBI would bother requesting copies of thousands (possibly millions) of YubiKey releases, just to access some data of a few suspects?

Hell no! FBI don't need no YubiKey. They simply request access, and corporation or company will provide access. It's quite simple for them, because they represent the law.

They setup Cloudflare just so they could see all data post TLS termination, so sure, why not.

• @Nekki said:

@root said:

@Nekki said:

@AmirGT said:

@Nekki said:

They setup Cloudflare just so they could see all data post TLS termination, so sure, why not.

FBI can see the data from Cloudflare directly.

How are you... online?

• @root said:

@Nekki said:

@root said:

@Nekki said:

@AmirGT said:

@Nekki said:

Correct.

• Received mine 2 weeks ago. Took 7 days to ship from Sweden to Germany.

• @root said:

@Nekki said:

@root said:

@Nekki said:

@AmirGT said:

@Nekki said:

Do you by chance have any links to more information on this? It's the first time I'm hearing it.

I do understand that if the FBI sends a court order and/or possibly just makes a request CloudFlare would probably comply - is that what you're referring to or am I missing something else?

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • rootroot OG
    edited November 2022

@MikeDVB said:
    I do understand that if the FBI sends a court order and/or possibly just makes a request CloudFlare would probably comply - is that what you're referring to or am I missing something else?

You got it. That is what I was referring to.

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin MikeDVB

How are you... online?

• NekkiNekki OG
    edited November 2022

@MikeDVB said:

@root said:

@Nekki said:

@root said:

@Nekki said:

@AmirGT said:

@Nekki said:

Do you by chance have any links to more information on this? It's the first time I'm hearing it.

No, all the data goes straight to the FBI’s basement. The FBI ARE Cloudflare/Cloudflare are THE FBI.

• @Nekki said:

@MikeDVB said:

@root said:

@Nekki said:

@root said:

@Nekki said:

@AmirGT said:

@Nekki said:

No, all the data goes straight to the FBI’s basement. The FBI ARE Cloudflare/Cloudflare are THE FBI.

If you say so /shrug.

• @MikeDVB said:

@Nekki said:

@MikeDVB said:

@root said:

@Nekki said:

@root said:

@Nekki said:

@AmirGT said:

@Nekki said:

If you say so /shrug.

It’s not me saying so.

• Snap out of it you two. Here:

How are you... online?