iHostART - 5.5$/yr 50 GB HDD & 512 MB & 1 vCore & Public Torrent allowed & DMCA Ignore & 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• client area down, my vps is down to @Calin could you take a look?

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

Hello @Encoders yes , recently nodes receive DDoS attack for approx 5 hours

Now work all good

Check please > https://uptime.ihostart.com/

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (1)Encoders
  • website offline, service works as trash.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @cold said:
    website offline, service works as trash.

Interesting description of "error code 522", but I have to say €5.5 is worth it, even it is trash.
    And I'm looking forward to the restock.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @bliss said:

@cold said:

Interesting description of "error code 522", but I have to say €5.5 is worth it, even it is trash.

well, I've been a little bit stupid and upgraded to KVW, because he said: YOU WON'T HAVE these PROBLEMS IF YOU GET KVM.

• @cold said:

@bliss said:

@cold said:

well, I've been a little bit stupid and upgraded to KVW, because he said: YOU WON'T HAVE these PROBLEMS IF YOU GET KVM.

Don't be upset, man, because it's not your fault.
    Maybe you could ask Calin to migrate back the service?

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @bliss said:

@cold said:

@bliss said:

@cold said:

Don't be upset, man, because it's not your fault.
    Maybe you could ask Calin to migrate back the service?

im not upset dude, just feeling stupid but that will pass :)) once u are/were with VirMach nothing else could upset you anymore

• @cold said:
    im not upset dude, just feeling stupid but that will pass :)) once u are/were with VirMach nothing else could upset you anymore

r u sure?
    for example if you wake up and find him standing beside your bed

Thanked by (2)Calin FrankZ
  • @ehab said:

@cold said:

r u sure?
    for example if you wake up and find him standing beside your bed

I ASK FOR A FULL REFUND !

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • bruh i almost forgot about this. is it up yet? I still can't ssh into my vps port 6306-6310 despite being the status page is green

Hello , node work good , most probality ports firewall problem , we have on plan for upgrade this plans to SSDs and added panel for automatically reinstall etc...

Regards,
    Calin

Hello , on this month we have on plan for change this deals from HDD to SSD at same price, on same time , we change control panel to more better panel , for automatic reinstall and more functions

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (2)Encoders Khalequzzaman
  • @Calin said:
    Hello , on this month we have on plan for change this deals from HDD to SSD at same price, on same time , we change control panel to more better panel , for automatic reinstall and more functions

Regards,
    Calin

thanks for heads up, this is great

• edited April 2023

@Calin said:

Regards,
    Calin

does the bandwidth will also upgrade from 2T to unlimited which like the new plan here?
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/5771/

thanks.

Hello @hotsnow yes

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (1)hotsnow
  • edited April 2023

i needed open new vps
    ,i want payment

i need cheap vps year payment .

• @Calin what happens to the existing hdd plans? Will they be migrated to ssd?

Hello @mee2 yes

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (1)mee2
  • @Calin, hallo.
    Please, check #LYX-657145 ticket.
    I paid twice, by accident. Please cancel the extra payment.

My friend, what is the reason why I am waiting so long for my server after payment, as much as a whole day! Now the status is "pending".

• @Calin said:

Regards,
    Calin

Hi, When will complete this plan. And does the ports count will increase to 20 ports like the $5.69 plan?

• bruh21bruh21 Hosting Provider

@LEO2023 said:
    @Calin, hallo.

My friend, what is the reason why I am waiting so long for my server after payment, as much as a whole day! Now the status is "pending".

i didnt see it on here but he said on LET that it will provision on 30 Apr

• @bruh21 said:

@LEO2023 said:
    @Calin, hallo.

It says it over here, in the new sale thread:
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/5771/ihostart-5-69-yr-50-gb-ssd-512-mb-vps-dmca-ignore-leave-invoice-no-and-duble-ram-1x-ipv4-nat/p1

• @Wonder_Woman said:

@bruh21 said:

@LEO2023 said:
    @Calin, hallo.

It says it over here, in the new sale thread:
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/5771/ihostart-5-69-yr-50-gb-ssd-512-mb-vps-dmca-ignore-leave-invoice-no-and-duble-ram-1x-ipv4-nat/p1

Maybe they only rent the vm host AFTER getting the money?

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• @somik said:

Maybe they only rent the vm host AFTER getting the money?

Let's hope not!

• Ports 6306-6310 been down for days. you really need to prioritize implementing reboot button in client area man

Hello @Encoders yes it s on progress for give panel for all NAT VPS , with auto reinstall , reboot etc...

Regards,
    Calin

• @Calin my server is not accessible as well. Please have a look at ticket #IAC-925386

Why?

• Has anyone got their VPS deployed?
    It's about 9 a.m. 30th April. Looking forward for a long time...

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @bliss said:
    Has anyone got their VPS deployed?
    It's about 9 a.m. 30th April. Looking forward for a long time...

Calin on OGF

Hello, today is the big day, after wake up I start delivering VPS.After delivery all the VPS i'm start add additional of 512 MB for those who have left the number of invoices in comments I'll leave "Thank you" to every comment that left the number of invoices to take into account the progress of VPS additional ram, wish me good luck because are 300+ orders :)

• @sh97 said: wish me good luck because are 300+ orders

No one will deploy 300 VPS manually, I mean without script or something automatic.
    I've no idea how long one deployment will take, but 1 minute per order should be a reasonable guess.

So maybe most people will get their service up running before 3 p.m. local time (UTC +2)?

MicroLXC is lovable.