A Very Yeti Christmas Tail

Comments

• MasonMason AdministratorOG
    edited December 2022

@root said: There is a problem with time continuum: Today is 17th of December; the winner posted a day ago; yet he was last active on December 4.

Last Active timer is triggered by either logging in or an async javascript call. If you run any adblock in your browser, then that async call gets blocked and Last Active essentially becomes Last Login. No idea why posting wouldn't also trigger it, but it is what it is.

Edit: forgot my yeti...

Thanked by (4)AuroraZero FrankZ bliss ehab

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• edited December 2022

@root said: There is a problem with time continuum: Today is 17th of December; the winner posted a day ago; yet he was last active on December 4.

I've installed "uBlock Origin", and enhanced several firefox's privacy configuration. So I don't think LowEndSpirit is broken.
    If you are interested, I can login and make another post with a fresh new profile in firefox.
    I think "last update" should be updated in that way.

Edit 1: @Mason confirmed what I thought. Thank you Mason.

@AuroraZero
    I've received the gift, which is a public url link to @natvps_uk 's new micronode,
    in the page, I should pay 5 GBP to get an instance of 256MB memory, 10GB disk.

Thanks for the gift. I didn't complete the order, because I don't need it right now. I've got a 3 GBP yearly nat VPS from natvps.uk last month, which has been stable so far.

Edit 2: I didn't apply the coupon code, sorry. I will post some speedtest with yabs to help someone interested with natvps.uk.

Edit 3: "MaxMind" flagged the order as a high risk. I don't want to bother natvps_uk for such minor problem. Thanks for your kindness anyway.

Thanked by (4)Mason FrankZ ehab AuroraZero

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @bliss said:

I've installed ublock origin, and enhanced several firefox's privacy configuration. So I don't think LowEndSpirit is broken.
    If you are interested, I can login and make another post with a fresh new profile in firefox.
    I think "last update" should be updated in that way.

Edit: @Mason confirmed what I thought. Thank you Mason.

@AuroraZero
    I've received the gift, which is a url link to @natvps_uk 's new micronode,
    in the page, I should pay 5 GBP to get an instance of 256MB memory, 10GB disk.

Thanks for the gift. I didn't complete the order, because I don't need it right now. I've got a 3 GBP yearly nat VPS from natvps.uk last month, which has been stable so far.

I sent you a code for a free year. It should be good from the date you use the code. If it doesn't work let me know and I will get it fixed asap.

Thanked by (3)bliss FrankZ ehab
  • My bad it didn't paste resent. Sorry about that.

Thanked by (3)bliss Mason FrankZ
  • MicronodeMicronode Hosting Provider

Edit 3: "MaxMind" flagged the order as a high risk. I don't want to bother natvps_uk for such minor problem. Thanks for your kindness anyway.

This isn’t a problem, open a ticket. We’ll sort it.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero Mason
  • Well ladies and gentlemen old Yeti Clause is going to reach into his bag and grab yet another present this time it is for @ralf.

I shall PM you with your present. Happy Holidays everyone.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Mason
  • @AuroraZero said:
    Well ladies and gentlemen old Yeti Clause is going to reach into his bag and grab yet another present this time it is for @ralf.

I shall PM you with your present. Happy Holidays everyone.

Thanks for the Christmas gift, but I'd rather you chose another winner for this as I'm trying to reduce my collection of idlers. Hope you have a happy holiday season too!

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • AuroraZeroAuroraZero Retired
    edited December 2022
  • edited December 2022

--- wrong gif

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @ehab said:
    --- wrong gif

Don't be shy post it anyways. Supposed to be a fun thread.

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • @AuroraZero said:

@ehab said:
    --- wrong gif

Don't be shy post it anyways. Supposed to be a fun thread.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AuroraZero
  • Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • Thanked by (2)AuroraZero FrankZ

How are you... online?

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

The Yeti giveth...

...and the Yeti taketh...

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AuroraZero

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• All right since @ralf would like to regift his present here goes...@jmaxwell Yeti Claws has a gift coming your way.

Happy Holidays :)

Thanked by (3)FrankZ jmaxwell ralf
  • @AuroraZero said:
    All right since @ralf would like to regift his present here goes...@jmaxwell Yeti Claws has a gift coming your way.

Hey, thanks @ralf & @AuroraZero

I placed the order but got marked as fraud and opened a ticket for manual review.

Why?

• @jmaxwell said:

@AuroraZero said:
    All right since @ralf would like to regift his present here goes...@jmaxwell Yeti Claws has a gift coming your way.

I placed the order but got marked as fraud and opened a ticket for manual review.

@natvps_uk will handle it for you and you are welcome. Happy Holidays and enjoy from Yeti Claws.

• How are you... online?

• The poeple are not far away, Yeti's heart is that big

Thanked by (3)ralf FrankZ vyas
  • MicronodeMicronode Hosting Provider

@jmaxwell said:

@AuroraZero said:

I’ve manually reviewed all orders, you should have your service now.
    Congratulations on winning the prize!

Thanked by (2)jmaxwell FrankZ
  • I have never seen a yeti in real

• @root said:

A video of me and my kitty.

• Ahhh ChatGPT you have done it again..

A Yeti Christmas Story

Once upon a time, in a snowy mountain range far, far away, a family of Yetis were getting ready for Christmas. The Yeti family lived in a cozy cave high up on the mountain, and every year, they decorated their home with pine branches and twinkling lights to celebrate the holiday.

This year, the Yetis were especially excited for Christmas, because their youngest member, a curious and adventurous Yeti named Yara, was old enough to fully participate in the festivities.

On Christmas Eve, the Yetis gathered around the fireplace to exchange gifts and sing carols. Yara received a new set of snowshoes and a warm hat, and she was thrilled to finally be able to join her family on their winter adventures.

After the gift-giving was over, the Yetis settled down to sleep, dreaming of all the fun they would have the next day.

But little did they know, a surprise was in store for them.

As the Yetis slept, a bright light appeared outside their cave. At first, they thought it was just the moon reflecting off the snow, but as the light grew brighter and brighter, they realized it was something much more special.

Suddenly, the door to their cave burst open, and in flew a magical reindeer, followed by a jolly old man in a red suit. It was none other than Santa Claus!

Santa had heard about the Yetis' love for Christmas and had come to visit them on his annual journey to deliver gifts to all the good boys and girls of the world.

The Yetis were overjoyed to meet Santa and invited him inside to warm up by the fire. They offered him some hot cocoa and cookies, and Santa gratefully accepted.

As they sat around the fireplace, Yara asked Santa if he could help her deliver gifts to all the Yetis in the mountain range. Santa chuckled and said that Yara was more than welcome to join him on his journey.

So, early the next morning, Yara and Santa set out on their mission, traveling from cave to cave, delivering presents and spreading holiday cheer.

The Yetis were delighted to receive their gifts and thanked Yara and Santa for their kindness. And as the day came to a close, Yara knew that this would be a Christmas she would never forget.

The end.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Mason
  • Yeti Claws is reaching into his satchel of goodies and draws @terrorgen.

Happy Holidays your present is on it's way.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @AuroraZero said:
    Yeti Claws is reaching into his satchel of goodies and draws @terrorgen.

Happy Holidays your present is on it's way.

Thank you very much! I didn't post anything here though. Shouldn't it go to someone that has posted here?

The all seeing eye sees everything...