A Very Yeti Christmas Tail

13»

Comments

• @terrorgen said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Yeti Claws is reaching into his satchel of goodies and draws @terrorgen.

Happy Holidays your present is on it's way.

Thank you very much! I didn't post anything here though. Shouldn't it go to someone that has posted here?

do not refuse the Yeti gifts. Or you'll get the Yeti fist
    up there.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @terrorgen said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Yeti Claws is reaching into his satchel of goodies and draws @terrorgen.

Happy Holidays your present is on it's way.

Thank you very much! I didn't post anything here though. Shouldn't it go to someone that has posted here?

Yeti Claws comes to all, he doesn't care if you post here or not. If you wish to share in the Yeti cheer that's entirely up to you, if not that is cool as well.

In other words was never a stipulation you had to post in this thread to get a gift. Just that you could if you wanted, but not required.

Ok now that that is over ... Here is some fun.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ehab

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• I'll post this here since Yeti doesn't mind

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

That was very nice of you @AuroraZero to do this wonderful Yeti Christmas for us. Thank you.
    Happy holidays and best of luck to you in the New Year.

Thanked by (2)ehab AuroraZero

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    That was very nice of you @AuroraZero to do this wonderful Yeti Christmas for us. Thank you.
    Happy holidays and best of luck to you in the New Year.

You are welcome and I hope the Holidays bring everyone what they need. Been a rough couple years on everyone, I just hope people will not let it get them down.

Plus I am not doing anything blame this guy

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Mason

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• rootroot OG
    edited December 2022

@AuroraZero said:

@terrorgen said:

Yeti Claws comes to all, he doesn't care if you post here or not. If you wish to share in the Yeti cheer that's entirely up to you, if not that is cool as well.
    In other words was never a stipulation you had to post in this thread to get a gift. Just that you could if you wanted, but not required.

I guess this yeti has some problems forgetting. In the opening post there is this:

@AuroraZero said:
    [...] Each day yeti Claws will give away a gift and all you have to do is post here to be eligible. This includes Mods and Admins as well since titles mean nothing to Yeti Claws!!!

How are you... online?

• edited December 2022

@AuroraZero said:
    all you have to do is post here to be eligible.

Probably means "post on LES" rather than just "post in this thread"

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Janevski
  • edited December 2022

@AuroraZero said:

That's not Bob Ross, his finger is not missing on his hand.

"While working as a carpenter with his father, he lost part of his left index finger, which did not affect his ability to later hold a palette while painting."

• Yeah I meant post some place on the forum. Sorry been having a brain fog lately, still is no excuse for being ambigious in my wording.

Ok Yeti Claws is dipping into his satchel again. Pulling out a present for @FrankZ. Congratulations and Happy Holidays.

You shall receive your present shortly.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@AuroraZero said:
    Yeah I meant post some place on the forum. Sorry been having a brain fog lately, still is no excuse for being ambigious in my wording.

Ok Yeti Claws is dipping into his satchel again. Pulling out a present for @FrankZ. Congratulations and Happy Holidays.

You shall receive your present shortly.

Thanked by (3)AuroraZero ehab ralf

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Welp @FrankZ has graciously decided he wouldlike to regift his present as well. So Yeti Claws will reach into his satchel again and pull out a present for @imok. Happy Holidays and your present will arrive shortly!

In the mean time ....

Thanked by (3)FrankZ Mason ehab

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Forgot until it came on this morning that one of my favorite artists has a YETI song.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero FrankZ

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• Well people it is the last day of Yeti Christmas. Five days of gifts and fun. I want to thank everyone for a good time. I enjoyed everyone's posts, pics and gifs. A special thank you goes out to the staff not only for letting me do this but also putting up with my hijinks. To each and every one of you out there Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. I hope you all receive the things you need.

Now Yeti Claws will reach into his satchel and draw his final present this before he disappears again...

@Janevski I have a present for you that you shall receive shortly.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

• @AuroraZero said:
    Welp @FrankZ has graciously decided he wouldlike to regift his present as well. So Yeti Claws will reach into his satchel again and pull out a present for @imok. Happy Holidays and your present will arrive shortly!

In the mean time ....

I think it's the first time I win something this year! Thank you!

• @imok said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Welp @FrankZ has graciously decided he wouldlike to regift his present as well. So Yeti Claws will reach into his satchel again and pull out a present for @imok. Happy Holidays and your present will arrive shortly!

In the mean time ....

I think it's the first time I win something this year! Thank you!

You are most welcome my friend enjoy!

Thanked by (2)FrankZ imok

• @AuroraZero said:
    Well people it is the last day of Yeti Christmas. Five days of gifts and fun. I want to thank everyone for a good time. I enjoyed everyone's posts, pics and gifs. A special thank you goes out to the staff not only for letting me do this but also putting up with my hijinks. To each and every one of you out there Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. I hope you all receive the things you need.

Now Yeti Claws will reach into his satchel and draw his final present this before he disappears again...

Thank you very much! Happy holidays, happy new year, best wishes!
    And don't dissapear, it's nice having you here.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @Janevski said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Well people it is the last day of Yeti Christmas. Five days of gifts and fun. I want to thank everyone for a good time. I enjoyed everyone's posts, pics and gifs. A special thank you goes out to the staff not only for letting me do this but also putting up with my hijinks. To each and every one of you out there Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. I hope you all receive the things you need.

Thank you very much! Happy holidays, happy new year, best wishes!
    And don't dissapear, it's nice having you here.

I am not disappearing I have to fight the @LES-BOT still. Plus @FrankZ kind of gets lonely now that I am back. Have to make sure your Mods/Admins have something to do, even if it is kicking my ass. Yeti Claws has left for his cave in the North though. He is going to hibernate until next year.