VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• Experiencing high ping and network slowdowns on LAXA019 according to my uptime reports. I can access the control panel and VNC of the server albeit very slow.

You probably saw me somewhere...

• High packet loss in LAXA018

• @ricANNArdo said:
    Experiencing high ping and network slowdowns on LAXA019 according to my uptime reports. I can access the control panel and VNC of the server albeit very slow.

@hlolve said:
    High packet loss in LAXA018

it happen to all LA vps i think, 025, 016, 015, 006, 018, 007 also experiencing same thing

• edited March 15

LAX-A008 is offline.

• My server got offline too, also new status came through:

LAX Network issues (Reported) Critical
    Affecting System - LAX
    We've received reports of network issues on some servers in LAX and are investigating (likely related to network abuse.)

• After 4 hours of waiting I got impatient and just log in to my account where it greeted me with the VPS turned off. After manually turning it on my VPS it now goes back to normal. Pings are now stable and on the good latency.

Thanked by (1)tuc

• TYOC040> @fan said:

Anyone having VM on TYOC040? The VPS is offline but node seems to be alive on status page, though controls have been locked.

down for 2weeks

• Priority Ticket #878817 to Restore suspended VM on DALZ004 as suggested by @VirMach is open since 14 days with no response.

In total the VM is down for over 4-5 months

• Hello, virmach! When will you process the push order?

• @imgyh said:
    Hello, virmach! When will you process the push order?

What's a push order?

• edited March 17

@Narai said:
    TYOC040> @fan said:

Anyone having VM on TYOC040? The VPS is offline but node seems to be alive on status page, though controls have been locked.

down for 2weeks

crap,my server in tyoc026 downed for a month,and virmach migrated me to tyoc040
    server shows bpfilter write fail -32 ,and I don't want to try reboot because this may broke my data

and almost 3weeks,virmach still not reply my ticket to help me fix it
    wonder does the backup keep more that 30days,or all my data gone

edit:now the control panel also downed lol

• SEAZ007 is down since yesterday

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

is Virmach smoking weed in AMS yet?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• LAX1Z016 also down more than a day with no status notification.

Yeah there has been "circumstances beyond control" but this is now going on for so long that the only conclusion is that service is crap, TBH.

• Does @VirMach have storage vps under $30/y?

• Now that DALZ004 has resumed service, why is DALZ007 still offline?
    This situation has lasted for 6 months...@VirMach

• deadpool

• I enabled 2FA and activated it via my email, while now my Email can't receive Virmach's Verification code,what should i do :'(

• @JonyBee said:
    I enabled 2FA and activated it via my email, while now my Email can't receive Virmach's Verification code,what should i do :'(

Fix your email.

• I have no idea why i can't receive OPT code from Virmach,My mailbox works normally and i can receive other mails other than Virmach,is that my personal problem?anyone has the same issue like me?

• Check spam folder. Also, in general, never use email/SMS 2FA if you can avoid it, use TOTP.

Thanked by (1)bliss
  • @JonyBee said:
    I enabled 2FA and activated it via my email, while now my Email can't receive Virmach's Verification code,what should i do :'(

@JonyBee said:
    I have no idea why i can't receive OPT code from Virmach,My mailbox works normally and i can receive other mails other than Virmach,is that my personal problem?anyone has the same issue like me?

I encountered the same issue about a year or two ago. I logged in using the backup code and disabled 2FA.

• edited March 23

@MallocVoidstar said:
    Check spam folder. Also, in general, never use email/SMS 2FA if you can avoid it, use TOTP.

i checked my spam folder while found nothing.TOTP is good but if you can't access your device It's terrible so i choosed Email 2FA.

• edited March 23

@tototo said:

@JonyBee said:

@JonyBee said:
    I have no idea why i can't receive OPT code from Virmach,My mailbox works normally and i can receive other mails other than Virmach,is that my personal problem?anyone has the same issue like me?

I encountered the same issue about a year or two ago. I logged in using the backup code and disabled 2FA.

ooooops,I didn't store the backup code.Maybe i need send a ticket to Virmach via my email and request to disable 2FA.

• I didn't have very high expectations, but so far I've been underwhelmed by the availability of my 2-year-idler-surprise-contract.

How do you guys find out on which node your VPS is (not) running?

• @taizi said:

@Narai said:
    TYOC040> @fan said:

down for 2weeks

crap,my server in tyoc026 downed for a month,and virmach migrated me to tyoc040
    server shows bpfilter write fail -32 ,and I don't want to try reboot because this may broke my data

and almost 3weeks,virmach still not reply my ticket to help me fix it
    wonder does the backup keep more that 30days,or all my data gone

edit:now the control panel also downed lol

Oh lucky you. May your VPS back online soon.

Thanked by (1)taizi

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @julensm said:
    SEAZ007 is down since yesterday

Both vps are online now

• What's your worst downtime? Still waiting for my Tokyo VPS.

• @JeDaYoshi said:

What's your worst downtime? I'm still waiting for my Tokyo VPS.

Why don't you let that thing go, bro?

• @JeDaYoshi said:
    What's your worst downtime? Still waiting for my Tokyo VPS.

Dallas is at 198 days 14 hours.

Thanked by (1)skorous