VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

1284285286287288290»

Comments

• @taizi said:
    anyone in tyoc040? virm status page shows running,but i can't open control panel at all

My VPS is running 040 node and it still can work.

• @JonyBee said:

@taizi said:
    anyone in tyoc040? virm status page shows running,but i can't open control panel at all

My VPS is running 040 node and it still can work.

weird...
    already opened ticket 4 months ago and virmach never replied me,looks like the extra support I purchase just a toy
    hope virmach can reply before invoice due date(06/21)

• JabJab
    edited April 26

B) The server controls have been automatically disabled due to an anomoly.
    anomoly
    ano-moly
    ano-molly

VirMach into anonymous drugs confirmed.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• I should buy a Ryzen server

• A Ryzen dedicated server.

• @taizi said:

None of my vps's on tyoc007 would open the control panel either, and more unfortunately one of them actually went offline.

Thanked by (1)taizi

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• It looks like one of my VPSes on TYOC007 has gone offline with an unknown issue that has recurred several times since VirMach went to Tokyo for maintenance, ranging from a few days to a dozen days offline at a time, yet strangely enough another VPS on the same node has been fine.

@VirMach can you keep an eye on this issue when you have time?

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• Thanks VirMach, my VPS on TYOC007 is back online and it's the fastest fix this year!

• edited April 28

Why Virmach ignored my PM and wouldn't provide support @VirMach

• @taizi said: anyone in tyoc040? virm status page shows running,but i can't open control panel at all

It's been down and up and down for the past weeks.

Thanked by (1)taizi
  • finally, I managed to fix the server after 3 months

the issue: fix network does nothing in ubuntu 22.04, you need to edit the interfaces yourself

now I closed the ticket and opened the new ticket to request 2 months extension because my ticket got no reply for 2 months even I purchased priorityextra support(I realized it just the extra support)

• and whats the point of migrate me from tyoc036 to tyoc040,I still getting random shutdown in 040,and status.virm.ac already not display mem usage,so that we can't see its 99% mem excellent epic oversold(although must be oversold in this price)

• @taizi said: .. finally, I managed to fix the server ..

Basic stuff and should've been the first place that you looked. Shared hosting is cheap and more suited to someone with no sysadmin skills. Just saying. (Oh, and zero sympathy due to using Ubuntu on a server.)

Thanked by (2)skorous taizi

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @taizi said:
    and whats the point of migrate me from tyoc036 to tyoc040,I still getting random shutdown in 040,and status.virm.ac already not display mem usage,so that we can't see its 99% mem excellent epic oversold(although must be oversold in this price)

If the problem follows you ........

• @skorous said:

@taizi said:
    and whats the point of migrate me from tyoc036 to tyoc040,I still getting random shutdown in 040,and status.virm.ac already not display mem usage,so that we can't see its 99% mem excellent epic oversold(although must be oversold in this price)

If the problem follows you ........

then I am the problem💀

• Recent important VirMach emails went to spam in Gmail for me. Inconvenient. (I have >50 VirMach emails that passed through spam filter just fine, it was specifically these that got flagged.)

• Virmach Email 2FA has problems,I can't receive their OPT code

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@MallocVoidstar said:

Recent important VirMach emails went to spam in Gmail for me. Inconvenient. (I have >50 VirMach emails that passed through spam filter just fine, it was specifically these that got flagged.)

its not Virmach specific issue. i have other emails gone to spam as well. seems like a Gmail problem

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

@MallocVoidstar said:

Recent important VirMach emails went to spam in Gmail for me. Inconvenient. (I have >50 VirMach emails that passed through spam filter just fine, it was specifically these that got flagged.)

its not Virmach specific issue. i have other emails gone to spam as well. seems like a Gmail problem

Doesn't Gmail expect DMARC these days?

• imokimok OG

We need some old E3 at $25/m

• imokimok OG
    edited May 1

My mistake. I mean $25/y

😂

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • AuroraZeroAuroraZero Retired

@ahnlak said:

@cybertech said:

@MallocVoidstar said:

Doesn't Gmail expect DMARC these days?

Makes no difference Gmail is picky either way

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• broken Email 2FA and need your help to disable it,please help me sir @VirMach