VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @msatt said: My AMSD server is also offline / unavailable via CP (timeout).

Node AMSD028 or AMSD035? It seems like both have issues, although someone yesterday said that his AMSD028 VPS is up.

• no support is the best support I guess.

• @Mumbly said:

@msatt said: My AMSD server is also offline / unavailable via CP (timeout).

Node AMSD028 or AMSD035? It seems like both have issues, although someone yesterday said that his AMSD028 VPS is up.

Node AMSD035
    Still down.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @Mumbly said:

Could be just one of the drives died and we are just on different drives :-)

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

AMSD031T36 welcomes all!

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• The node RYZE.LAX-A025.VMS cannot reinstall the system and cannot use vnc. Please fix the problem as soon as possible.

• Node AMSD035 is not listed at https://status.virm.ac/
    Does that mean it has been 'moved / renamed' somewhere else or has it never been listed ?
    If not shown does that also mean @VirMach is not aware of its status (apart from unread priority tickets) ?
    Down 3 days so far.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @Jab said:

@Mumbly said:

Could be just one of the drives died and we are just on different drives :-)

O, fu... it's AMSD035 and not AMSD028. I have no idea when they migrated my VPS from 028 to 035. In my notes is still 028.

@msatt said:
    Node AMSD035 is not listed at https://status.virm.ac/
    Does that mean it has been 'moved / renamed' somewhere else or has it never been listed ?
    If not shown does that also mean @VirMach is not aware of its status (apart from unread priority tickets) ?
    Down 3 days so far.

It’s just standard Virmach modus operandi with an unspecified ending. It can take days, it can take months. And you can do nothing, absolutely nothing, except wait or cancel the service.

Even with the control panel timeout inside WHMCS, you can reach SolusVM via a direct URL once you're logged into WHMCS, but it won’t help you at all.

https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=[service ID number]&mg-action=controlPanel

Thanked by (3)msatt AlwaysSkint tototo
  • @VirMach - can you please check Ticket #903479? I've had no reply for more than three months. Thanks

• @VirMach said:
    [...] I'm pretty confident by August 1st we'll be caught up with all tickets, any outstanding catastrophic failures, and in tip-top shape. [...]

I tend to disagree with this confidence. My service is not working for a month now, and ticket is not replied.

• He didn't say it was going to be this year

Thanked by (4)kheng86 sh97 burntascii root
  • COME ON @VirMach fix AMSD035

What are you doing - a problem should not take over a day to fix apart from perhaps data restoration alternatively if data is lost then use another server.
    So far AMSD035 has been off for 6+ days which I know is not a record but really - have a concience. Fix the problem or update a status page to say what you are doing.
    Priority tickets are totally useless and at the moment (it appears)

SO ARE YOU.

• He is on vacation B)

• AuroraZeroAuroraZero Moderator

@tuc said:

He is on vacation B)

Kidnapped by the Cartels

Thanked by (1)host_c

URL Shortener | YetiNode | CryptidSecurity | LaunchVPS | Are you in the Node?

• @msatt said: COME ON @VirMach fix AMSD035

+1

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• Didn't read this thread for a while. What is going on with support ? Opened a ticket on 03/17/2024. Waited few week and proceeded to close and open a new one on 05/31/2024 still unanswered. For what I know my account is in good standing and tickets should not fall in some weird low low low priority support. I was waiting for this to be resolve before opening another for a less urgent matter, but it have been a while now ... Anyone have similar experience or it's just me ?

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@msatt said: COME ON @VirMach fix AMSD035

+1

+2

• Give up Virmach and move on :)

• @ben47955 said:
    Didn't read this thread for a while. What is going on with support ? Opened a ticket on 03/17/2024. Waited few week and proceeded to close and open a new one on 05/31/2024 still unanswered. For what I know my account is in good standing and tickets should not fall in some weird low low low priority support. I was waiting for this to be resolve before opening another for a less urgent matter, but it have been a while now ... Anyone have similar experience or it's just me ?

Not just you. One of mine got suspended and I have a ticket open for appeal. No issue with payment or bandwidth overages. Just suspended without explanation.

• Where is @VirMach?

• edited August 6

@imok said:
    Where is @VirMach?

Thanked by (2)sh97 imok

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

Virmach is typing...

• @imok said:

@cybertech said:
    @VirMach looking back, would you say that even though with all the "problems", colocrossing was the best thing that happened to you?

Not sure about Virmach, but it was for me. Free SSD32G, SSD16G, and E3 dedi for $30/y

I mean, it was the best that happened to Virmach that happened to me.

But it also was the worst that happened to a lot of people with all those summer hosts scammers.

I'm happy they left CC.

same for me. colocrossing was the best time then. The only regret I regret is not contacting Colocrossing directly to get temporary access for a few days to retrieve the data from my dedi. I was always waiting for Virmach at that time, waiting for that fake hope

• also, does japan got ddosed?saw some huge traffic drop in the last 12hrs

• AMSD035 is back online.

VM needed to be restarted.

Thanked by (2)Mumbly AlwaysSkint
  • @msatt said:

AMSD035 is back online.

VM needed to be restarted.

It works! Thanks.

• @msatt said: AMSD035 is back online

Unable to reinstall due to CDROM mount not working.I guess it'll be a chain load job. :-/

• @AlwaysSkint said: Unable to reinstall due to CDROM mount not working.I guess it'll be a chain load job. :-/

Is this because your disk was corrupt ?
    Mine restarted fine.

• edited August 8

@msatt said: Is this because your disk was corrupt ?

I was intending to reinstall during/when the shit hit the fan, so not unexpected that I needed to reinstall an OS. (I wanted to switch from Ubuntu to debian now that openpanel has kinda seen the light.)
    Debian now ipxe installed, using @ehab guidance on a thread that I had bookmarked.